Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is Lauren Goodger's little sister! And I feel sorry for LG but not for Rachel as I think she is more cunning with her catfishing.
I assumed they just meant because she goes out with tit fake tan and no clothes on too x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t know if this is me getting old or if the whole situation is making me permantly angry/irritated by even the tiniest thing, but posting Instagram stories of cocktails/bottles of champagne from inside an expensive bar seems completely tone deaf. Many of her followers are likely young people who will be going back on furlough in the next few days and may not even have a job to go back to when this is all over. I have no problem with people spending money theyā€™ve earned, but it doesnā€™t feel appropriate to be showing off on social media anymore (though was it ever?).

Influencers were insufferable during the first lockdown and Iā€™m not sure I have the patience to do it all again.

Reactions: 23
I canā€™t get over how much she has changed in 8 years. Her face looks so different!
She was probably about 16 in that photo though. I know she has had some filler etc but its not really fair to judge women based on a photo where they are a literal child, everyone's body changes as they grow older. Say what you want about her actions or character but i think its a bit unfair to bring her appearance into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She was probably about 16 in that photo though. I know she has had some filler etc but its not really fair to judge women based on a photo where they are a literal child, everyone's body changes as they grow older. Say what you want about her as a person but i think its a bit unfair to bring her appearance into it.
Wow, talk about jumping to conclusions. Did I say anything positive or negative about her appearance?

Reactions: 5
Wow, talk about jumping to conclusions. Did I say anything positive or negative about her appearance?
You expressed shock at how much she has changed in 8 years. Everyone changes in 8 years. Filler or no filler you'll look different as a 16 year old child than a 24 year old woman. Just dont see the point in commenting on her appearance at all

Reactions: 10
You expressed shock at how much she has changed in 8 years. Everyone changes in 8 years. Filler or no filler you'll look different as a 16 year old child than a 24 year old woman. Just dont see the point in commenting on her appearance at all
Come on, half the posts in this thread are about her appearance. Iā€™m not sure this is the thread for you if youā€™re offended by comments on her appearance (something sheā€™s built her career on)

Reactions: 6
Come on, half the posts in this thread are about her appearance. Iā€™m not sure this is the thread for you if youā€™re offended by comments on her appearance (something sheā€™s built her career on)
Just ignore/report their posts as itā€™s against the rules to moderate. Literally every thread here comments on appearance.

Rach is going to become even more arrogant and narcissistic once she gets all her surgery. Itā€™ll be interesting to watch her and Madison compete for blue tick dick lol šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what weā€™re not gonna do is fat shame her :)
Yes we are... have you not seen the rest of this thread šŸ¤£ sick of people saying donā€™t fat shame and ā€œitā€™s ok to be fatā€, it is in most cases unhealthy and unsafe to be so large!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s not actually that large though.. on her depop most of her clothes are around a 14 (which is U.K. average) and her legs are quite slim, sheā€™s big chested which is going to make her quite top heavy but I wouldnā€™t look at her and say sheā€™s fat :/

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s not actually that large though.. on her depop most of her clothes are around a 14 (which is U.K. average) and her legs are quite slim, sheā€™s big chested which is going to make her quite top heavy but I wouldnā€™t look at her and say sheā€™s fat :/
I can definitely see her going for liposuction. Even if she lost weight sheā€™d still be top heavy and with all the influencers she admires on Instagram being an hourglass/pear shape it wouldnā€™t surprise me if she wants to change the shape of her body.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.