Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moreblushpls

anyone else think this is extremely sad? like there are a generation of girls who think they need to do this to feel beautiful.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

lozzapalozza

Thought it should be said on her thread too... the trio of twats had a partieee last night with three guys who don’t live there, proof is on Mads thread of her smoking in one of the lads stories in the background but they are pretending it didn’t happen 🙃

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

basic bree

I can't actually watch this stupid girl's apology video - they need more than a 10k fine. throw them on the covid wards, let them see what it's like. let them see people dying and losing their wives/husbands/siblings/parents. I hadn't seen my grandma for months before she died from covid. and then a few weeks later my 58-year-old auntie died from covid. the only times I have seen my parents are at the two family funerals and I couldn't even hug my mum - she's so low after losing her mum and sister. I wish I was allowed to go to her house give her hugs and just sit with her! But as she lives with my dad and I live with my partner it's not allowed. and yet these ignorant girls have parties. they knew what they were doing, a short stay in prison would stop these selfish acts.

(Thankfully I saw mum on Christmas day, as we are both in tier 3. My partner and I are NHS employees so have covid tests 2x per week and were negative when we went and have since tested negative before we returned to work again a few days later)

• Heart
  • Sad

Alicia-M

Omg what a horrible nasty girl telling someone their career in mental health is a waste of time!! Surely if Rachel believes Amy is a bully she’d WANT her to learn about mental health?! But Amy isn’t a bully or a harasser - she was sharing information about their wrong doings like so many others. That comment from Rachel shows what I thought all along - she puts on a nice persona for YT but she’s a snotty rude cow in real life. If she can post that online can you imagine what the trio say in their group chat about people and their followers they apparently love

KYLIE

VIP Member
And she claims she’s not seeing anyone anyway sooooo seriously what is the point 🙄
She needs to think about the age of her audience - it’s actually worrying.
Her parents must be so proud...
that's the thing, these girls like Rachel Leary and Madison Sarah are so over-sexual but their main watchers are young girls. it's actually vile and disgusting. They will then claim they're not role models because of XYZ when called out yet are happy to make money off those girls watching their videos and buying the shit they shill. Sick of it

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tea4u

VIP Member
Rachels 'apology' video before it gets deleted 🙄
Right I’m starting to watch her story now and will edit my message once I’m done 🤣

1. of course she’s got no makeup on to make it look as if she’s had it soooo hard
2. It wasn’t 50 people but she shouldn’t have been with Mads or Hannah at ALL anyway so that point is invalid
3. She’s just sorry she got caught

muggedoff

She’s such a vile bully, I know her type and always knew she was hiding a nasty side. This narcissist pretended to be a victim of bullying while she lay into that young girl, telling her she needs to drop out and making her cry.

Han is the only one I think has a kind heart. I hope she distances themselves from the thirsty catfishing cunts.

Honeh

Chatty Member
The immature and petty child in me is dying to comment on her most recent IG upload and ask how her jawline is so defined yet round in her videos.... I won’t give her the satisfaction of deleting the comment tho 🤣

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
Like others have said they’re only sorry they got caught and they’re trying to throw the boys under the bus as if they had no choice in having them over. Don’t be such fucking wet wipes ladies. If you don’t want them there, tell them. Your apology is worthless because this isn’t the first time you’ve broken the rules, and let’s not forget your support bubble trio, which is, also against the rules.

Rachel says that actions speak louder than words so I’d love to know what actions she’s going to take off the back of this. If it’s just not breaking the rules again then whoopdey fucking doo I’ve not broken a single rule since this shit kicked off. What do I win?