Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the code was shared by accident? Come on you guys knew what you were doing. I'm sure it would have cost the shop a lot to honour those orders. And now people want to leave nasty reviews on Trust pilot?
The company & Rachel shared it, there was nothing to suggest to the customer this was a mistake, but the company resorted to calling customers robbers & said the use of the code was fraud, I’m sorry but yes as a customer this is a poor customer experience and deserves an honest review online of my experience

Reactions: 15
The company & Rachel shared it, there was nothing to suggest to the customer this was a mistake, but the company resorted to calling customers robbers & said the use of the code was fraud, I’m sorry but yes as a customer this is a poor customer experience and deserves an honest review online of my experience
I think you all knew it was a mistake. The person who originally pointed it out said that all the other huns had hidden the code. You all suddenly had an urge to order flowers on a Saturday night?

Reactions: 14
I think you all knew it was a mistake. The person who originally pointed it out said that all the other huns had hidden the code. You all suddenly had an urge to order flowers on a Saturday night?
Yes as I swipe up on many codes / things shared on Instagram, I don’t shop 9-5 I tend to buy online during the time I’m sitting down once the children are in bed and the days jobs are done. To have a company suggest fraud was committed is unacceptable, I think you must have some affiliation to this awful company

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do you care if people used the code ? These blaggers get an obnoxious amount of furniture, skincare, hair products, flowers, clothes for them, clothes for their kids, food, nappies, perfume, personalised items ...

And you seem to be begruding a few people for using a bloody code .. seriously I give up

Anyone know if Roz Lipsett is still with her fella? I’ve asked on a few threads here as there is none for her

Yes as I swipe up on many codes / things shared on Instagram, I don’t shop 9-5 I tend to buy online during the time I’m sitting down once the children are in bed and the days jobs are done. To have a company suggest fraud was committed is unacceptable, I think you must have some affiliation to this awful company
So just because I have a differing opinion I must be affiliated to them? I just feel sorry for them. A mistake was made and people tried to take advantage. End of.

Reactions: 9
Really in a pickle , can’t decide between Harry and Megan interview or the Gossie . Decisions decisions ... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Received this "due to an influencers mistake, we are now fulfilling all there orders in due time" so I think any bad reviews left should be removed. Only fair I think.

Wow I never realised that god awful Tignam knew Megan personally .. what an utter tool she is

Reactions: 2
Received this "due to an influencers mistake, we are now fulfilling all there orders in due time" so I think any bad reviews left should be removed. Only fair I think.
After telling people they committed fraud

I disagree
The company blamed us customers and now they blame Rachel but they shared it and they emailed saying customers had committed fraud
Sorry but this is unacceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After telling people they committed fraud

I disagree
The company blamed us customers and now they blame Rachel but they shared it and they emailed saying customers had committed fraud
Sorry but this is unacceptable
Yes I agree!!!^^

Still raging I missed out tho 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't think this is a small business per say.
Flowers can be delivered countrywide from a lot of florists. This is a franchise.
I have no sympathy for a company that can give an influencer €50 of free flowers, while taking the piss from the general public for the price they charge for a bunch of tulips.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didnt receive any email saying due to an influencers mistake they are filling out orders in due time ? What ....

Reactions: 2
Ok, last thing I want to write about this flower-gate, but those that are staying that Rachel showed the discount on her stories, and they showed it on their own stories, so how is that different from when Rachel or other influencers share discounts, swipe ups etc.... c'mon, you gotta see the difference! That discount that Rachel 'showed', you would have had to screenshot and zoom in to get the code. Or get the code on here! If it is a 'proper' discount code, the Insta Huns make sure that the discount code is very visible - they say it, they type it on their stories. That's the whole point of them.

This code *was* obtained fraudulently. Rachel was showing the hamper of stuff she had gotten for the Gossies. The code was visible as part of that loot. She made a mistake by posting that photo without hiding the code, but she didn't come on to her stories and say "hey I have a code for you". The flowers.ie IG also made a mistake, as they didn't spot that the code was visible in Rachel's photo that they they re-posted. But again, they didn't come onto their stories, saying "here is a code for you".

I didn't see in any of the messages that people got from flowers.ie, that they were being called 'robbers', as someone else said. They said that the code was obtained 'fraudulently'. Which it was. They also said that the code was 'stolen' which I don't think is the right word for what happened.

And it's no judgement from me, for those that used the code. By using the word 'fraudulent', I know it sounds terrible, but it is what happened. I saw this thread last night, and was thinking of going online for flowers, but couldn't be arsed. If it was for something I wanted, I would have used the code, knowing that I had gotten the code 'fraudulently'.

I did a little bit of digging into flowers.ie, and it seems to be an umbrella company, they have florists around the country. Which probably means that they have small, independent florists who fulfilled their order. Flowers.ie would get a cut of profits. The same company that owns flowers.ie also own hamper website, hampers.ie.

So if flowers.ie do fulfil these orders, more than likely the small florists will be the ones losing out. one. Because as we all know, the small business suffers, whilst the bigger ones thrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe grabbing Gurry was trying to change her ways and be sound sharing her code 😂

she’s thick as a plank so I’m not surprised she didn’t Block the code . Did she even read the card ??Unlikely. Flowers. Ie were the real dopes for Sharing her story !!! Desperate for attention . I didn’t order flowers ,but I would have if I had realised a company like that had messed up . So caught up in pleasing the ‘huns’ they lose sight of reality

Reactions: 6
She is keeping very quiet about her mistake . Should she not make a public apology to the company , who by the way I think deserve whats happened. How many bloody huns did they send freebies to? Look at the discount codes they offer them! Small company my 🍑

See she can’t read past the fame and Euro 💶 signs . Them flowers meant nothing to her, most likely never even read the card . All that was on her mind was fame and 💰 bit like Belfastgate sitting behind Jossa and the wayward hubby. By now she knows full well what she has done leaving the code up, surprised she is not on making a joke of it all playing the scatty little woman act, making a joke of it all and apologising. Not as if she would use the code , she only does free like the rest of them. Did the Goss and the flowegate company also not post the same one ??

Last edited:
No chance

She didn’t apologise for Belfast just a half hearted apology if she offended anyone ! Not for actually going Never takes responsibility because she’s perfect and never does anything wrong 🙄

Reactions: 8
isnt that the point od these people to influence people into buying stuff? job done!
and even if known it was a mistake why not use jt she shares so many codes why not use this one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.