Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say ā€˜lived in these when in workā€™ in work!! How long did she actually work for ?? Oh yes the Ma loving it. So thatā€™s her, the Ma, the 2 sisters , eldest daughter all doing hauls . Thatā€™s some amount of free stuff . I would never shop with these bloody companies, anyone that does is paying their freebies. All them clothes look too big on the Ma and she is way too short for some of them. Look at the confident brazen head on Offalyā€˜s celeb

Reactions: 9
Was Jen journeys in the same category as Rachel was just watched her story and she said a family won ? I presume that would be tadgh n his family as they all kinda par take in it

Was Jen journeys in the same category as Rachel was just watched her story and she said a family won ? I presume that would be tadgh n his family as they all kinda par take in it
God I hope it was them , you never see them bragging or begging

Reactions: 3
Once itā€™s not the gorry family. They kinda all partake despite giving consent I guess

Reactions: 4
Nope jen was in influencer award, rach is best newcomer. Tadgh defo won influencer!

Bosco ā€œHello everybody , hello boys and girls ! Today we are going to be learning the difference between ā€œYourā€ and Youā€™re! Isnā€™t that right Marion?ā€
Marion ā€œThatā€™s right Bosco!ā€
Bosco ā€œCan you give everyone an example Marion?ā€
Marion ā€œYes Bosco! Here is one ! If YOUā€™RE looking for something fab for Motherā€™s Day!ā€

Youā€™re welcome Rachel !
Thanks now,
Bye !

So ā€œPublic Figureā€ Rachel! Is that your job? To advertise for companies and their merchandise in a professional way ? Yes or no? You donā€™t even check a post before posting it ! What is wrong with these companies who pick these people?! God almighty!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she only got 4 toes? Noticed in her shoes last night. Maybe its just that her manky feet don't fit the shoes. Her tan is all clumped over her toe nails and looks minging. She's no ambassador for that tan range.

Tina who are Marion and Bosco?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jesus itā€™s very close to the end of the awards , 12 mins to end

if that doesnā€™t make her see for herself she needs elocution lessons nothing will ! What the hell was she even saying

Reactions: 5
Have you ever seen a more pretentious , self absorbed , glorifying load of shite than a " gossie award "

That award was for her poor deceased husband . Not her . She could tell me her goldfish died and I wouldn't believe her grief at this point

Her post " I could hear Daniel saying you're welcome " . Oh duck right off . In his 10000000 page letter which she justifies everything with

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.