Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda feel sorry for the Emma girl. Rachel fucked up and not shes flat out working at this hour on a sat night to fix it
I agree but maybe it’s a lesson for the future and maybe she might think twice about sending freebies to these con artists!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I kinda feel sorry for the Emma girl. Rachel fucked up and not shes flat out working at this hour on a sat night to fix it
You'd think they'd start with deleting their sharing of Rachel's story. It's still up on their page 🙈

Reactions: 8
I got the impression it was a big nationwide business whereas Emma is implying it's her and a couple of florists?

Reactions: 3
Say emma is raging she agreed to work this weekend. Gorry will be on tomorrow crying with the flowers at the grave with chain in hand going she had such a bad day she put it up by mistake and please don't take this discount off me cause then I'd have to pay for my own flowers...

Reactions: 8
Hi. Whoever said they can refuse to accept the Offer is incorrect.
The purchaser made an offer- I e can I buy x flowers for €y.
The flower shop said yes. So that’s an acceptance of the offer.
Consideration was given ie money paid off someone’s card.
Full contract, all elements fulfilled .
And to talk of theft and fraud - that’s defamatory , no body stole anything
Not quite - intention to create legal relations isn’t there on the seller’s side. And the cooling off period is there regardless. The English in their response is very poor, maybe not their first language? Could explain the use of strong terms like theft and fraudulent.

Reactions: 5
Right I missed what happened yesterday that was so gas yiz were all slagging.... can someone fill me in.
And was she wearing last nights makeup in the car this morning... also hair and makeup looked professionally done

Reactions: 4
Has everyone’s order been cancelled or are they only cancelling ones that were basically just delivery fee charged and a small amount paid towards flowers? I keep checking my two and they’re still confirmed, kinda hoping they stay that way as they only seemed like a fair deal after the discount, wouldn’t go as far to say it was stealing! Still paid guts of €40 for a bouquet and a balloon :oops:

Right I missed what happened yesterday that was so gas yiz were all slagging.... can someone fill me in.
And was she wearing last nights makeup in the car this morning... also hair and makeup looked professionally done
She got all dolled up last night thinking the oscars were last night.

defo had last nights make up on in the car! Can you imagine the bed sheets 🤢

hair and make up defo not done by Rachel.

Reactions: 6
Wow I thought the same that her caked on make up was last nights and def someone came to do her hair !! Tut tut Rachel . So much respect for the influencers in their pjs tonight!! Gobshite gorry needs to get her leg out on the other hand ! Go be a mammy hun . Not all about you .

Reactions: 5
Yes her makeup in the car today is not the same as when she's in her dress for the Gossies, it looks like it has be redone. Has to be last nights makeup in the car 🤔 No way she put on a face of makeup earlier on today only to reapply it later on 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes her makeup in the car today is not the same as when she's in her dress for the Gossies, it looks like it has be redone. Has to be last nights makeup in the car 🤔 No way she put on a face of makeup earlier on today only to reapply it later on 😂
She probably had the friends over last night to test the freebies.....there no other explaination as to her being dolled up last night.

Reactions: 1
When do we find out if she won this insignificant thing and it is a “thing” not an award! Award my arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah prob shoved kids to bed at 6

how will she keep it quiet until tomorrow if she’s won . Cmon tadgh

Tadgh defo won influencer of the year, not sure would they give him newcomer as well?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.