Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, it’s just an advertisement which is not legally enforceable. They don’t have to sell to anyone for any amount. You offer to buy something and they can accept or reject that offer. They’re choosing to reject. Also, under distance (online) selling legislation, there is a cooling off period where either side can cancel an order.
Even if the order was confirmed via email?

Reactions: 1
I messaged them and got this
Only person to be investigated is Gorry and they shared her story on their page like 🙈😂 they messed up and aren't being accountable so blaming people " stole it " and " fraudulent "
Sending non stop to hunzos if you watch their insta stories

Yeah I got an email confirming earlier and then the suspected fraudulent cancelled one 😂

Reactions: 7
Mine haven’t been cancelled yet but I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. It was shared on their insta via a share from Rachel gorrys page, it’s up to them to watch those things! So free flowers for all influencers today & a €50 off code on top but not for us common folk!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You should message them back and ask them how did those people qualify for the code? Bad language, breaking restrictions, pimping their kids on insta?🤣
Being an insta hun obvs 😂 maybe if I bought followers, would I be entitled to them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mine haven’t been cancelled yet but I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. It was shared on their insta via a share from Rachel gorrys page, it’s up to them to watch those things! So free flowers for all influencers today & a €50 off code on top but not for us common folk!
I have no email yet either. Maybe I'm one of the lucky 10 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi. Whoever said they can refuse to accept the Offer is incorrect.
The purchaser made an offer- I e can I buy x flowers for €y.
The flower shop said yes. So that’s an acceptance of the offer.
Consideration was given ie money paid off someone’s card.
Full contract, all elements fulfilled .
And to talk of theft and fraud - that’s defamatory , no body stole anything

Reactions: 9
Will I tell her Rachel Gorry still has it on her page? 😉
😂😂 I’m sure Rachel wont give a s**t. She’s recieved her free stuff so won’t care as there won’t be any consequence. Unlike the people here who made orders and then they cancelled them

Reactions: 7
I kinda feel sorry for the Emma girl. Rachel fucked up and not shes flat out working at this hour on a sat night to fix it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.