Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has won it and she knows it, I read somewhere that the winners were being told the day before the event!

Reactions: 5
Noticed she didn’t post about her fundraiser today🤔 too busy getting ready for her award. Just shows what her priorities are

I think she has won it and she knows it, I read somewhere that the winners were being told the day before the event!
I think she knows she’s won it too, the smug head on her 😡

I just seen Shannon from big c and me ( am not her biggest fan tbh) and on her post last night she got almost 46k likes from 113k followers. Rachel on her big raffle post this week only got almost 17k from 201k followers. Clearly shows that people are fed up with her and the amount of fake accounts she has purchased 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her makeup was dreadful, put on with a trowel by the looks of it !!
She actually looks like a drag queen with that trowelled on make up!! She annoys the duck out of me! Everything is so rehearsed & learnt off my heart & then she comes on & it’s like she’s speed reading it from a page 😤 nothing natural about her whatsoever!!

Reactions: 9
Imagine your husband passed away....

And you are getting dolled up to accept the most irrelevant award for your page...

The world has gone bat tit crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Because she knows she won, maybe not but to me it looked like a mua done it!
Yeah I thought the same. All the products in the world wouldn’t give her the skills to achieve the blend she did. Although, there was also a filter 😂

If I lost my other half, I don’t think I’d be doing myself up for a night in watching an awards ceremony home alone getting tanked up on cheap plonk a couple of weeks before his anniversary. Then again, there’s lots of things she does I wouldn’t do anyway.

also the clothes hauls do nothing for her. I’m glad Leah is taking a shine to some of the bits.

Reactions: 6
You could be right there , not seen any other Huns do a post saying they were getting dressed up. Goes to show , the more vulgar and common you are the better chance you have. Jesus have they not seen the disgusting posts she made . How folk can be fooled by this one is beyond me. She started showing her true colours from Belfast-gate onwards , had pubs and clubs not been closed a lot more of her true colours would have been revealed by now..

can you just imagine the speech , the fake tears, then the manic laugh

Last edited:
My heart hurts when I think of him 😭 he died and she ( who didn’t worry about how he was feeling before it 🤯) comes across as someone who is somehow under the illusion she’s some kind of super star , who would be so excited about a bleeping award ,your only known for having a sad story ,such a disgusting plug to think of the big brag fest and all because your husband died . Sickening 🤢 a Tattle insta would be the job ,she had me fooled until I found this site . She does appear to be just waiting to pick it up to be fair . Imagine how sick she is that it’s online ,can only imagine the strut of her into that thinking she’s something special . It’s Daniels award 🥇

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My heart hurts when I think of him 😭 he died and she ( who didn’t worry about how he was feeling before it 🤯) comes across as someone who is somehow under the illusion she’s some kind of super star , who would be so excited about a bleeping award ,your only known for having a sad story ,such a disgusting plug to think of the big brag fest and all because your husband died . Sickening 🤢 a Tattle insta would be the job ,she had me fooled until I found this site . She does appear to be just waiting to pick it up to be fair . Imagine how sick she is that it’s online ,can only imagine the strut of her into that thinking she’s something special . It’s Daniels award 🥇
I just struggle to get my head around her behaviour. This time last year her husband was dying.

It's been years since my dad died from a very short 3 month illness. But the month of his anniversary even all these years later I constantly relive all of the things that happened that month. But particularly coming up to his first anniversary. I know everyone has a different grief experience but over the last year my head is literally blown away by her.

She only ever mentions him in the context of how she feels about it all. Even the children's grief is about how that affects her.

Just so strange how excited she gets over things like this.

If we weren't in lockdown she would be at every Insta launch ect.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If yiz didn’t vote for me now I’ll leg it after yiz all in me marigolds an give yiz a clip around de ears with me laurels

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just struggle to get my head around her behaviour. This time last year her husband was dying.

It's been years since my dad died from a very short 3 month illness. But the month of his anniversary even all these years later I constantly relive all of the things that happened that month. But particularly coming up to his first anniversary. I know everyone has a different grief experience but over the last year my head is literally blown away by her.

She only ever mentions him in the context of how she feels about it all. Even the children's grief is about how that affects her.

Just so strange how excited she gets over things like this.

If we weren't in lockdown she would be at every Insta launch ect.
I totally agree , I’ve suffered very close losses and was in a state for a long time and occasions etc still get me , I get everyone grieves in their own way I totally accept that , but I don’t understand how people aren’t turned off by the “don’t seem to give a duck “ attitude .
Hand on heart there’s not a hope I carried on like she has for the past year in the months after . It’s so bizarre , she looks to be celebrating to me 😩 it’s making me dislike her, and I don’t use that word lightly (clearly not that she gives two fucks about what people think of her and that’s fine too ) but she is making me so negative . I need to stop looking at anything to do with her 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
Did you ever see a happier person in your life ? What planet is she on ? Her life is so empty it’s actually sad that that award means so much to her . She constantly wants validation. No doubt that she won it ! I’m sure she knew they were tonight also ! Just a stunt to show she’s so hilarious and award worthy .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.