Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found myself rolling my eyes at leah... then I said to myself cop on it's not the childs fault.
. But not everyone can correct themselves like I just did... she should not be subjecting her kids to the online bleeping world.. end of...

Reactions: 7
That child is been sold out and Rachel thinks its hilarious what a sad witch to put ur child threw that 😪😪😪😪
And out with the bins last night, pathetic 🤮

I found myself rolling my eyes at leah... then I said to myself cop on it's not the childs fault.
. But not everyone can correct themselves like I just did... she should not be subjecting her kids to the online bleeping world.. end of...
She’s so selfish....all out for what she can get😡

How many chains/necklaces can she wear???

I’ve a 10 year old daughter too and she seems so with it compared to leah , she would never take part In anything like that nor would I ever find her at the kitchen sink . The other one walking in and jumping out of sight shows how fake it is , In my house if I’m recording one for any reason and another walks in they will most definitely try and take over the screen .

• Heart
And out with the bins last night, pathetic 🤮

She’s so selfish....all out for what she can get😡

How many chains/necklaces can she wear???
She probably wont even wear those chains she was gifted today, cos they are quite subtle.... she much prefers the tacky in your face look, maximum impact for sympathy when shes whinging! Its all about the sympathy, freebies, money, money, money🙄

Reactions: 6
Shes defo not ur normal 10 yr old (every child is different I know)As much as it kills me to be even talking about the poor crator..

Reactions: 4
Look at the price of that , Shein and China sites like that sell these for almost half the price and the cold weather is comming to an end .. I guess they are trying to cover their costs with the amount of Huns they use .. Thinking about these companies though that gift huns don’t they research these them before using them. The language she used a while back , posted terrible vulgar video of herself making the most disgusting comments . Pamela Scott may sell the Likes of Tommy H but amongst all of that there is the overpriced mass produced China 💩 which you could find at at any market stall

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Look at the price of that , Shein and China sites like that sell these for almost half the price and the cold weather is comming to an end .. I guess they are trying to cover their costs with the amount of Huns they use .. Thinking about these companies though that gift huns don’t they research these them before using them. The language she used a while back , posted terrible vulgar video of herself making the most disgusting comments . Pamela Scott may sell the Likes of Tommy H but amongst all of that there is the overpriced mass produced China 💩 which you could find at at any market stall
Oh yeah, our old leg cocking fella on the toilet seat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Dunnes has it for 20 ✌

Reactions: 9
The thing that gets me about her is sharing the fundraiser, getting people to hand over their money for a good cause, then the ads. It's like the fundraiser is an after thought... It won't bring in the euros like those ads will. She has two personas - the weeping widow one minute and then a walking advertising board the next. She can just switch from one to the other with ease.

Reactions: 11
Too not to Rachel, and your daughter isn’t a wagon! If shes with an agency surely a speech and language check should be part of the contract?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Calling her daughter “a wagon” not only in private , but to thousands of followers is absolutely despicable and downright disgusting and wrong on all levels.

• Heart
She’s definitely reading on here as someone said that middle girl doesn’t get a look in but there she was “on show” this morning 😀

• Haha
Does anyone just tap through when kids come on? It's so painfully choreographed and false every time they come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh yeah, our old leg cocking fella on the toilet seat 😂😂😂😂
Will never forget that Tina it traumatised me . 😂😂😂😂

That mouth of hers is like a runaway train. She engages her gob before her brain . Her language is disgusting but she thinks it’s acceptable, the norm , we all have our fav stress busting words we use from time to time indoors . To go on social media and use the language she does is appalling. A Public Figure as she describes herself , on the books of an Agency , Andrea Roache I think and she is not pulled up for it. what a great role model she is .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.