Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was just saying Daniel would be taking the piss out of her getting ready a day early. I wanted to message and say you’re only famous because of him. Had he not died you’d be a nobody. Jesus but she makes me so cross. I really hope she dosent win because we’ll never hear the end of it

Reactions: 7
She’s given them more advertising than anyone else , she’s def won ! This means much more to her than the love of her life’s fundraiser clearly

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She won't win anything exciting. She'll simply get a title to promote the company that make up these silly awards! She's so thick she doesn't realise she's doing an ad for a company for free, they're just throwing her free stuff that they've been given!
I'd give her 2 months after lockdown is lifted and clubs open and she'll have some other lad on her arm. Shur Daniel said it was ok, he wrote it in his letter...that never ending letter.

Reactions: 9
What’s she nervous about ?! To sit in her sitting room on a zoom type thing to see if she won some stupid pointless award ??!! Jesus Rachel get a grip will ya and get back into the real world, ya clearly having been living in it the past year 🙄

Reactions: 15
Trying to squeeze the tears out of the false eyelashes . She is so desperate for that award . She was totally insignificant before Insta , now she gets the attention that’s all that matters. Everything is about her always will be. Will she be able to cope in a few years when the eldest daughter steals her limelight . I have never witnessed anyone so wrapped up in themselves , she should have taken up acting because she can switch from one mode to the other in an instant . Hard to believe it’s leads than twelve months since her husband passed the way she acts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just thought 💭 if she really thought that the awards were last night how come she never came on the IG last night then?? she is on today talking about them .. She just makes these stories up for attention , does she think everyone is stupid or are the sheep followers brainwashed??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just thought 💭 if she really thought that the awards were last night how come she never came on the IG last night then?? she is on today talking about them .. She just makes these stories up for attention , does she think everyone is stupid or are the sheep followers brainwashed??
I'd say she knows the results.
Probably had a piss up last night with buddies.
Couldn't be seen to do that tonight when online.

Reactions: 5
I'd say she knows the results.
Probably had a piss up last night with buddies.
Couldn't be seen to do that tonight when online.
All the gobshites wishing her the best of luck and crossing their fingers for her no1. It’s rigged and no2. She knows she has won 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She was just saying Daniel would be taking the piss out of her getting ready a day early. I wanted to message and say you’re only famous because of him. Had he not died you’d be a nobody. Jesus but she makes me so cross. I really hope she dosent win because we’ll never hear the end of it
If she wins I’m hiding for a few days🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I don’t know if anyone else has picked up on this. Rachel has posted her voucher code from Flowers.ie - €50 off an online order. The discount code can clearly be seen in this video - GOSS2021. I mean other influencers have hidden this in their stories , but Rachel hasn’t??

I check their website and they have ‘cheaper’ flowers for €49.99 , which makes them free with this voucher (excluding delivery). The code works I’ve tried it. Flowers.ie have reshared her story too with no issues. So anyone from Ireland on this thread, you’re welcome 🤪
682650FA-33CC-49AE-875C-0F4FD5BAE2CC.png

Reactions: 6
The merry widow...least shes wearing black i suppose! 😤Dosnt look like shes "strugglin" much to me! Looks like shes not giving Daniel a second thought, she will be back with her fake tears, whinging, and rubbing her tacky chain tomorrow.... Looking for attention tonight, then she will be back to begging for sympathy again🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.