Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That digital marketing company seem to be analysing profiles if someone asks them. Maybe they would check to see how many are genuine. I’d say at least 40-50 percent are not

Reactions: 3
That digital marketing company seem to be analysing profiles if someone asks them. Maybe they would check to see how many are genuine. I’d say at least 40-50 percent are not
Message them on Insta. I've messaged and they said they'd try. But the more that message, the better!

Reactions: 2
Well well well .... me old black hah is back 🥳😆😂 I will have something to say abouh tha if I have time 🤪 Did she show the coah and did it zip up n down and the main question .... did ih open n close ? 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well well well .... me old black hah is back 🥳😆😂 I will have something to say abouh tha if I have time 🤪 Did she show the coah and did it zip up n down and the main question .... did ih open n close ? 😎
You kill me 😂 I read all your Rachel posts as if she’s speaking to me 🙌🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Licking the lips over 200k and sharing every repost in sight yet couldn't share anything cancer related unless you paid her like to " check your bewbs " . I tappa tappa tappa through her hauls . She is the most BORING on insta. We are due a nice big bed / wardrobe cry soon now. Husband hears her on my phone and isn't even on insta himself . Heard her lately and said that one is disgusting exploiting her husbands death especially since the Ray Darcy interview !! She sneery head on her in her hauls .

Reactions: 13
Mine says the same 🥺 considering he used to listen to me crying about how hard she must have it , he told me the other day to stop bleeping watching her he couldn’t stand her 😲

Reactions: 3
I find her ‘full fridge’ statement very insensitive.
Some of her 200k followers could be struggling.
Especially the Bot ones from India

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find her ‘full fridge’ statement very insensitive.
Some of her 200k followers could be struggling.
Especially the Bot ones from India
I find it weird. She feeds the kids like pigeons and fills the fridge like that?! Her food waste must be insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always feel fantastic about myself when I have a full fridge because I work so hard for it and support two kids (not alone as I coparent) but in my household I'm the breadwinner. How does Rachel get that feeling of satisfaction when she does nothing to earn it

Reactions: 7
I always feel fantastic about myself when I have a full fridge because I work so hard for it and support two kids (not alone as I coparent) but in my household I'm the breadwinner. How does Rachel get that feeling of satisfaction when she does nothing to earn it
I genuinely can't understand how she gets any satisfaction out of cleaning her bloody house all day. I work full time but still manage to squeeze the cleaning in. I couldn't imagine lying in bed thinking oh tomorrow I'm going to dust my shelves and organise my shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.