Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The foul mouth on her , I hate that word . No Saint here and can turn the air blue , I curse at the hoover, washing machine, broadband etc. but would never go on Social media and use language like that. I will use emojis sometimes . But omg how common does she sound. How can these companies use her, how can they think she is a great role model, good for their business etc. I had to tap back on that post because I thought I had heard wrong. I now kind of believe that she is rough of the gram ,
Curtain fell for her there with foul language but if she wins gossie she will be the whimpering widow again for the publicity. Shameful.

Reactions: 5
I do think there is something to the idea that the kids, in particular the oldest is afraid to touch anything in the show house.
Yesterday the sun was shining and we had a beauty of a day for the first time in ages. Most people got out into the sunshine for a walk or a run. What did she do ? Announce she was going cleaning. Which would be one thing if she had been out working all week. But where was she? At home.. cleaning.
She literally does nothing else... the kids will have OCD about it

Reactions: 6
The poor young ones face says it all, she was so afraid looking! id say shes a Tyrant that Rachel one
A foul mouthed tyrant 🤮

I didn’t find any of those “wasn’t me” comments “broo hill” or that funny.
Tick as a child ....and tick as an adult Rachel 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Rough , rude personality . A soft gentile little lady would not make posts like this now would they ?? Or use the foul language she used today towards her followers

That was worded badly completely agree with you “bleep / hoor” an odd word to use!!
She uses this word a lot, I have not come across any other huns that use the foul language that she uses, they may be out there . i really believe she is letting her guard down and now starting to show her true personality

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Rough , rude personality . A soft gentile little lady would not make posts like this now would they ?? Or use the foul language she used today towards her followers

She uses this word a lot, I have not come across any other huns that use the foul language that she uses, they may be out there . i really believe she is letting her guard down and now starting to show her true personality
Carol Byrne uses awful language I unfollowed her as I found her so bad

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice she hardly has any clothes hauls lately ?? Vavoom cheap poop is all she seems to do lately. Are they all starting to notice everything looks the same on her and folk are not doing the ole swipe ups. Other huns seem to be getting way more than her lately .

Notice she doesn't always wear her necklace. I always wear my locket with my brother picture and now iv added my sister picture .and hardly ever take it off.i don't come on soical media crying or put pictures up of my sister's grave..I did receive pictures in email form my sister in law of the place where some of my brothers ashes are .I most certainly did not put those up or use either deaths to get things gifted but then I'm not a insta hun

Start reporting the bot followers and get her back down
How do you do that ?

Omg just checked her followers, loafs no profile pic,, no posts ! Why do Instagram allow this . Surely it’s like fraud , misleading followers etc. all these huns are at it, so dishonest. I can’t see an option to report fake profiles on Insta .

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sandra is after getting her first haul from Get that Trend. Clothes look totally up market compared with the trashy crap Rachel was showing. Hard to believe they're from the same company. Can't see Rachel holding onto GTT now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.