Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it , I said it earlier . How she bet Tadgh I’ll never know , regardless of if he won the other one . Amazed she won sure she plugged duck out of the link 🙄

Reactions: 4
Taking out the cushion with Daniels face , she made a show of herself ! Could she not have had something prepared

Reactions: 6
I knew it , I said it earlier . How she bet Tadgh I’ll never know , regardless of if he won the other one . Amazed she won sure she plugged duck out of the link 🙄
Tadhg deserved to win that, not her.

Reactions: 11
Has she bothered to post the fundraiser today ?? will she wait until tomorrow for the chain pulling whinge in the wardrobe ??

Reactions: 6
Has she only got 4 toes? Noticed in her shoes last night. Maybe its just that her manky feet don't fit the shoes. Her tan is all clumped over her toe nails and looks minging. She's no ambassador for that tan range.

Tina who are Marion and Bosco?
Bosco was a puppet that was on tv and Marion was one of the presenters . Rachel speaks to her children like they are Bosco , especially yesterday with those care mail boxes ! Oh how I laughed out loud to myself listening to her😂😂😂 And then .... I went about my business , hoovering crumbs away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pure set up, not a hope did she beat Tadgh..Prob couldn’t give him two awards.

Reactions: 9
She shared the link every day and asked people to go and vote! I didn’t come across anyone else who was pushing it as much as she was. She was desperate to win. As someone said above...how does this stuff even matter to her! She’s lost her husband, her children have lost their father and she’s going in like she’s won an oscar! This girl has no shame whatsoever. Fair enough she’s made a living for herself and her family from home but my god the absolute hack of her last last night in that ott dress and delight over winning a pointless award and reaching 200k etc, all of which has come from her husband dying 🤷‍♀️ She has completely lost her way.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.