Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry how did she beat Sophie Murray, she's so fab, no drama, great style, hardly any ads and doesn't cry on camera 24/7

Reactions: 3
Unbelievable 🙄

She's not even properly crying when giving her speech so put on and not a tear in sight. Why didn't she wear his chain with her dress if she always wants him near to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah well folks it won’t be long now until the pubs and clubs are open and she will be lording it around them like a celeb, few of the local boys trying to tap onwill the local lassies adore her as much as the sheep followers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“I’m” and “You’re” once again Rachel - the award winning public figure! 😂😂

I think your next mission should be to go back to school ! It would be a change of scenery for you... somewhere you clearly have not been to before .

You’re welcome !💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone think she will start dating again? Or maybe she already has ..im not sure

• Heart
Does anyone think she will start dating again? Or maybe she already has ..im not sure
Of course she will.
Within months of restrictions easing.
Shur it's ok, Daniel said it's ok to find someone asap, in his letter.

• Haha
But the code was shared by accident? Come on you guys knew what you were doing. I'm sure it would have cost the shop a lot to honour those orders. And now people want to leave nasty reviews on Trust pilot?
I won't be leaving any bad review. I couldn't care less. Chanced my arm and the order was cancelled as I expected. Old news now.

Im sure she will. And shes only young, i can think of two people who lost a wife tragically and moved on.. its natural to do that and doesnt take from what her and Daniel had. I have a lot to say about Rachels insta presence, but i wouldnt bwgrudge her for meeting some one else.

Though honestly, whod put up with her? Shes painful

• Haha
Absolutely. I’d say it’s only due to lockdown that there haven’t been stories about who she’s seeing

Reactions: 3
1hr 9 mins in and you'll see the award announced.
I've never heard of the gossies in my life and I live in Ireland. They are hardly the oscars are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1hr 9 mins in and you'll see the award announced.
I've never heard of the gossies in my life and I live in Ireland. They are hardly the oscars are they?
Same here , only for lockdown I wouldn’t even be on insta or this for that matter 🤣 haven’t a clue who half of them are 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.