Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is gas girls , hope ye all get your flowers and she gets a telling off 🀣🀣🀞
They even reposted her post apparently so they definitely won’t realize it’s her fault πŸ˜‚ unless they read here πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
You have a binding contract, you have complied with everything your end.
Either threaten legal action or joe Duffy, they won’t be long about complying with their end

Reactions: 6
They cancelled the orders πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Stop it! Really?? Bad form on their behalf! Not the customers problem like?? Their error so they should honor it. I remember one time I bought this multi pack of Crayola markers, anyway it was like €9.99 per pack but they had the full multi pack marked that way, it was like a big discount stores that you buy bulk so I got ten packs for €9.99. I said to them sure it’s priced at way and they said no problem, we will honor it. Shame on the flower place

Said it was fraudulent πŸ™ˆ . Cheeky pricks considering 50 quid for tulips to begin with.
How was it fraudulent ? You could literally send them a screenshot that they had on their page πŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Stop it! Really?? Bad form on their behalf! Not the customers problem like?? Their error so they should honor it. I remember one time I bought this multi pack of Crayola markers, anyway it was like €9.99 per pack but they had the full multi pack marked that way, it was like a big discount stores that you buy bulk so I got ten packs for €9.99. I said to them sure it’s priced at way and they said no problem, we will honor it. Shame on the flower place

How was it fraudulent ? You could literally send them a screenshot that they had on their page πŸ™„
I'll be making sure to tell family and friends not to order there . Like cheapest is €50 and thats for tulips like ! Outrageous prices anyway. Some heading into €80 and €90 when you can get a savage bouquet at florists for less . I usually do for occasions. The fraud was the best in the email.πŸ™ˆ pity they're sending out a code to the biggest fraud widow out there ...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'll be making sure to tell family and friends not to order there . Like cheapest is €50 and thats for tulips like ! Outrageous prices anyway. Some heading into €80 and €90 when you can get a savage bouquet at florists for less . I usually do for occasions. The fraud was the best in the email.πŸ™ˆ pity they're sending out a code to the biggest fraud widow out there ...
No way that’s disgraceful. Anyone with orders cancelled show complain and say they posted up a pic of the code

Surely if they posted it up they would have to honour it no ? They are already too much our of pocket no doubt from all the freebies dished out today πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Surely if they posted it up they would have to honour it no ?
No, it’s just an advertisement which is not legally enforceable. They don’t have to sell to anyone for any amount. You offer to buy something and they can accept or reject that offer. They’re choosing to reject. Also, under distance (online) selling legislation, there is a cooling off period where either side can cancel an order.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.