Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed most others tagged their make up, clothes etc . Not a mention to any of them from this self entitled one. Great manners . Please and Thank you go a long time way .. Be nice to folk on the way up, you may meet them again on the way back down

Reactions: 2
Omg this is absolutely disgusting.... wearing black too the poor widow. She makes me sick to my stomach best thing to happen that girl was her husband dying..... that poor man and that poor man's family and those girls she absolutely disgusts me sitting glammed up there when her husband not even cold in the ground

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is she actually sitting on her couch in that dress 😂😂

I also think her makeup and hair has been done professionally? I wonder did she have someone do it yesterday as a trial to see if she liked it and then came on the gram pretending she got the date wrong? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so cocky and over confident to win this bloody useless award. Be on tomorrow probs tears and chain rubbing. Few weeks to her husband 1st anniversary, disgusting. She would be on the lash tonight If it wasnt for lockdown . Not getting to see the true her except for Belfastgate , party Central if she had the chance. Im sorry but she will be married ASAP again the way she goes on

She 100% had someone do her hair and makeup. We've seen her out makeup. It's not a pro job and tonight is

Reactions: 10
Loads of the Huns have dressed up , they really must think it’s the Oscars or Grammies , you want to see some of the dresses , you would swear they were proper celebs and not greedy grabby IG huns. The Flemmings seem to be the only ones not posing

Reactions: 9
Is she actually sitting on her couch in that dress 😂😂

I also think her makeup and hair has been done professionally? I wonder did she have someone do it yesterday as a trial to see if she liked it and then came on the gram pretending she got the date wrong? 🤔
Like how come we knew the results was today and we arnt even contestants 🙄

Reactions: 4
Ok I don’t know if anyone else has picked up on this. Rachel has posted her voucher code from Flowers.ie - €50 off an online order. The discount code can clearly be seen in this video - GOSS2021. I mean other influencers have hidden this in their stories , but Rachel hasn’t??

I check their website and they have ‘cheaper’ flowers for €49.99 , which makes them free with this voucher (excluding delivery). The code works I’ve tried it. Flowers.ie have reshared her story too with no issues. So anyone from Ireland on this thread, you’re welcome 🤪
View attachment 470429
You’re a genius! I just ordered my own gifts I needed for a few people. Quick tip you can only use your email once with code so I used my
Hotmail & my work one the second time!

Reactions: 7
Ok I don’t know if anyone else has picked up on this. Rachel has posted her voucher code from Flowers.ie - €50 off an online order. The discount code can clearly be seen in this video - GOSS2021. I mean other influencers have hidden this in their stories , but Rachel hasn’t??

I check their website and they have ‘cheaper’ flowers for €49.99 , which makes them free with this voucher (excluding delivery). The code works I’ve tried it. Flowers.ie have reshared her story too with no issues. So anyone from Ireland on this thread, you’re welcome 🤪
View attachment 470429
Oh my 😬 did you manage to buy some??

I’ll let ye know ! But they reposted it public & there’s no rules for minimum order!
Ended up paying 17.90 for each order including delivery . Was I think 59.95 then 7.95 delivery on both x
Wow, well done . Blame her if they don’t honour it , tag her and the company

Reactions: 4
Noticed she didn’t post about her fundraiser today🤔 too busy getting ready for her award. Just shows what her priorities are
Even if you were nominated most people grieving wouldn’t attend out of respect for the dead But to get dolled up with fake lashes makes the mans death so meaningless and cheap. He died and she’s celebrating with a tacky award. It’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
You’re a genius! I just ordered my own gifts I needed for a few people. Quick tip you can only use your email once with code so I used my
Hotmail & my work one the second time!
Am I stupid or can it only be delivered to Dublin and Kildare?

Am I stupid or can it only be delivered to Dublin and Kildare?
Nope i ordered for Sligo no problem.

Go and look at 'wee burkes' story. She is breaking her heart, on about loneliness espically on weekend nights, its a far cry for thon doll, with her big guna!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.