Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@TinaGP come on girl she had the hah and d home alone boohs on

Seriously though hope all ok Tina miss your posts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That haul was the worst yet ! God they are a vile family , so mas at hand to throw clothes at her but not available when she’s crying down the hall in bed whinging to her 200k followers . Strange people

Rachel will make sure to slap any proper career goals out of leah .

Reactions: 16
Her daughter is nervous doing this stuff on camera. You can see because she licks her lips, fidgets with her hands and she rocks whilst standing waiting for her cue to come in

Come on Rachel, this really isn't fair and I'm pretty sure Daniel wouldn't have been loving his kids being trained like performing monkeys

Reactions: 21
She'd make you laugh... The fireplace is driving her mad and isn't finished but she's thinking about covering the patio area and changing the garage into something ridiculous... Now whatever about waiting on quartz for the fireplace but like she hasn't bothered getting handles for the bathroom cabinet even but she's now asking about the patio? We get it Rachel, you need to keep your engagement numbers up or Andrea Roche will be on your case for not being a good performing seal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rachel getting Leah ready for her teenage insta life . Not long until she has her own profile to get clout . Disgsuting this one pimping the kids out . If I done that with my kid my own mother would slap me . But no , Ma is involved yet never there when she needs a cry.

Reactions: 7
Rachel getting Leah ready for her teenage insta life . Not long until she has her own profile to get clout . Disgsuting this one pimping the kids out . If I done that with my kid my own mother would slap me . But no , Ma is involved yet never there when she needs a cry.
You can really tell Rachel is an insta hun.... all these clothes and leggings ... using the daughter .. dont get it... like she lost her husband and now shes jumping into poxy leggings and loving life ... strange

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am sure that leah wants to do it because look at her role model! Surely Rachel realises that a life of receiving negative comments from random people isn’t the life her children deserve . She’s so self absorbed she doesn’t care about them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The way Leah looks at Rachel with adoration is really worrying. This will turn a nice little girl into someone who puts value into social media and what other people think of her. It will open her up to abuse from anonymous trolls. Get a bleeping grip Rachel

• Heart
That little girl needs her educational aspirations to be encouraged.
Apart from the time they pretended to read for some money from Easons you never see a book lying around. You can tell R never reads or she would be able to spell better.
R. Needs to do this life as she must have left school early (lives with Boyf from 17- I’m assuming ) and has no education to fall back on when Daniel sadly passed.
But does she not want an education for her girls. She needs to realise that nobody in the professional world will take her seriously or hire her if she sends her down this path.
I know R is uneducated and doesn’t understand the standards that might be required by an architects office and she has already prejudiced her chances by her offensive language. It’s a crying shame- beautiful girl with dreams, and they’re being replaced to be filled with rubbish on insta.
That’s no future for a child

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The way Leah looks at Rachel with adoration is really worrying. This will turn a nice little girl into someone who puts value into social media and what other people think of her. It will open her up to abuse from anonymous trolls. Get a bleeping grip Rachel
Totally agree with you...Leah will be bullied perhaps at school never mind online trolls. I really feel for the wee girl 🥲

Rachel says she didn’t have the strength all this time to do something to honour Daniels memory ....she was too busy doing stupid clothes hauls and crying into her phone!!

She was very nervous doing those stories and I actually felt for her. Fair play to her for doing that

Seems we do write her content. How many times has someone here said she should use her platform for awareness and fundraising.

Reactions: 8
€2000 of her own money is debatable

a lot of people gave to her go fund me, easy to be generous with other people’s cash

€2000 of her own money is debatable

a lot of people gave to her go fund me, easy to be generous with other people’s cash
This made me so uncomfortable! Who would take money from a widow like that with young children!? I bet whoever wins gives it back!

Reactions: 3
This made me so uncomfortable! Who would take money from a widow like that with young children!? I bet whoever wins gives it back!
She gets paid thousands upon thousands for her ads... clothes haul after clothes haul... dont be under any illusions... rachel is raking in the money....

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with you...Leah will be bullied perhaps at school never mind online trolls. I really feel for the wee girl 🥲

Rachel says she didn’t have the strength all this time to do something to honour Daniels memory ....she was too busy doing stupid clothes hauls and crying into her phone!!
And at Christmas she wasn't bothered about buying anyone presents. She really only cares about number 1.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.