Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets paid thousands upon thousands for her ads... clothes haul after clothes haul... dont be under any illusions... rachel is raking in the money....
Oh I know for sure!!! But I’ve heard how others feel about her and everyone feels sorry for her!

Reactions: 1
She couldn’t even donate prizes for all the stuff she already has ! How many boxes and boxes of free stuff does she have 🤷‍♀️ Greedy needs it all to fill her new garage of indulgence .

Reactions: 5
That poor girl on her husbands 6 month anniversary was in Belfast on a party bus . In the middle of a global pandemic!
Don't forget, drinking from tins and wearing no mask on the day.
There's form with Rachel for exploiting being widowed for personal gain, even within hours of her husband's passing.

Last edited:
She hadn't the strength to do a fundraiser until now?? Yea coz you're too busy doing haul after haul:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hadn't the strength to do a fundraiser until now?? Yea coz you're too busy doing haul after haul:rolleyes:
100% no issue flogging tit on anniversaries, using her kids to flog tit.

Only being done now because she read it here.

Her sister is deaf and is raising awareness about captions but her own flogger sister can't even use them. Selfish

Reactions: 11
100% no issue flogging tit on anniversaries, using her kids to flog tit.

Only being done now because she read it here.

Her sister is deaf and is raising awareness about captions but her own flogger sister can't even use them. Selfish
Who is her sister? I'm a newish follower and what did she have a gofundme for??

Who is her sister? I'm a newish follower and what did she have a gofundme for??
Deafmomlife lovely girl fairly different to grabby Rachel.

Go fund me when Daniel was ill

New here but following Rachel a while. Have some genuine questions so please don't take them as digs or me being snarky. Whats the reason for the disdain towards her? I know she does ads and BA's but she came on and had said she does those as they are offered and keeps her from having to go get a job and work 40 hours a week away from her kids. Surely that's a good enough reason given they've lost their father? Again , not having a go just wondering if I missed something of if there's something deeper I'm not aware of.
I can only talk for myself.

Same of what I find odd and fairly distasteful:
The outfit of the day when he was dying in the hospital.
Signing to an agency just before he died.
Black bag TikTok before his months mass.
Beggy Mitchell carry in for everything,
the using the grief.
Crying holding onto the picture necklace and then boom #ad ect where she is dancing around not a care in the world. Same old same old tatty crappy clothes.
No unique added value.
Using her kids grief as content.
none of the content is original or relatable all copied and staged.
Breaking the rules in Belfast and not being any bit sorry.

Blah blah blah

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her daughter is nervous doing this stuff on camera. You can see because she licks her lips, fidgets with her hands and she rocks whilst standing waiting for her cue to come in

Come on Rachel, this really isn't fair and I'm pretty sure Daniel wouldn't have been loving his kids being trained like performing monkeys
I found that really hard to watch if I’m honest, I really don’t think leah wants to be or should be involved in it at all. So fake and contrived

Reactions: 6
Deafmomlife lovely girl fairly different to grabby Rachel.

Go fund me when Daniel was ill

I can only talk for myself.

Same of what I find odd and fairly distasteful:
The outfit of the day when he was dying in the hospital.
Signing to an agency just before he died.
Black bag TikTok before his months mass.
Beggy Mitchell carry in for everything,
the using the grief.
Crying holding onto the picture necklace and then boom #ad ect where she is dancing around not a care in the world. Same old same old tatty crappy clothes.
No unique added value.
Using her kids grief as content.
none of the content is original or relatable all copied and staged.
Breaking the rules in Belfast and not being any bit sorry.

Blah blah blah
And let’s not forget using his illness & death to get a big enough following to become an insta hun. A few people I know whose partners had cancer called it straight away. Who would ever set up another IG page while their husband is dying? She has her own IG page.

Husband gets terminal diagnosis
Moved into new house
3 young children to prepare for his passing
A pandemic hits, but nothing was going to stop Rachel becoming a Public figure 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
I dont understand her giving 2k as a prize from her own pocket. Why not just donate that 2k to the hospital charity? The prizes listed would have been fine for the fundraising

Reactions: 9
I dont understand her giving 2k as a prize from her own pocket. Why not just donate that 2k to the hospital charity? The prizes listed would have been fine for the fundraising
Seen Andrea roche is in the link for donating, would there be a reason for that? Don’t know much about it

Exactly!! Always the martyr don’t you know 🙄 poor single mother and all that

And let’s not forget using his illness & death to get a big enough following to become an insta hun. A few people I know whose partners had cancer called it straight away. Who would ever set up another IG page while their husband is dying? She has her own IG page.

Husband gets terminal diagnosis
Moved into new house
3 young children to prepare for his passing
A pandemic hits, but nothing was going to stop Rachel becoming a Public figure 🙄🙄
Using a fathers tragic death for 12 months to make money is just awful. Exploiting his children’s grief for free tit is unthinkable but using the mans first anniversary as a raffle is reprehensible. At least let the mans family have one days grief in private with dignity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
God forbid she would just donate money to the oncology ward! Heaven forbid she wouldn’t get attention

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Smug face on her with the raffle, it’s not even her money but she will get all the glory , as for her whopping €2000 of her own money wow 😳 did she not get well over €30,000 in gofundme and what the locals raised for her. Why would the winner give it back to her?? Does she look like she is struggling financially? Only reason she is doing this is because she got the idea from here.. But you never know it might help her noW get offers to do her back yard , her garage and all the other bits she has hinted for over the last few weeks..
Definitley not getting as much clothes hauls lately , is it drying up ?

Smug face on her with the raffle, it’s not even her money but she will get all the glory , as for her whopping €2000 of her own money wow 😳 did she not get well over €30,000 in gofundme and what the locals raised for her. Why would the winner give it back to her?? Does she look like she is struggling financially? Only reason she is doing this is because she got the idea from here.. But you never know it might help her noW get offers to do her back yard , her garage and all the other bits she has hinted for over the last few weeks..
Definitley not getting as much clothes hauls lately , is it drying up ?
There’s only so much tack she can promote for companies 🤣 the clothes are pure tacky if you ask me, and where the hell does she put them all, ya think she’d donate some of it to a women’s shelter or something wouldn you. Like how many tracksuit sets does one actually need 🙄🙄

Using a fathers tragic death for 12 months to make money is just awful. Exploiting his children’s grief for free tit is unthinkable but using the mans first anniversary as a raffle is reprehensible. At least let the mans family have one days grief in private with dignity.
That’s a very good point....have a day off on his anniversary to have a private day to honour Daniels memory, not make it a day all about Rachel 😡

Her sister lives in a mobile too which breaks my heart surely she could give them a dig out to get a mortgage!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.