Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest she looks tired in those clips on her skincare, it’s perfectly normal! her face actually looked a little puffy as if she had been crying earlier in the day, maybe she had that’s normal too, I think insta is after getting too much for her she needs a break, she could easily have taken even a few days away from the phone for midterm and no one would bat and eyelid, but she choose not to!

Also those products look brand new and never used, almost as if she’d just picked them up!
How could she take a break, she's got money to make, which we all know that she's hungry for, ever before Daniel died she's had notions, and then she has to come on to tell us to vote too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t do any of those things , so I’m guilty ! 🙈 My husband is forever telling me to drink water . Although a nurse did tell me today that I don’t look old enough to have a teenager 😲😂 Ah it brightened my day , just like that day I was buying those sparkle candles for their birthday and the cashier wouldn’t sell them to me, she was demanding my id , saying I looked under 21! That was another marvellous day indeed 🤣🤣
I could definitely drink more water lol, am perma dehydrated from breastfeeding. But I have a nice balance of vegetables and chocolate in my life haha. Lucky woman being ID'd, that is life goals!! I feel I look older since wearing a mask, am smiling with my eyes and have developed bad crows feet now.. Amazing!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Would it not pay her better to do something with it involving him or make it a games room like he wanted or something ( regardless if wether he said not to or not ) not a shrine but a place where the girls would feel a connection or close to their daddy , a fukn try on area and the house she has, me me me . I swear all these companies handing out the freebies should get no support from people when we all get back to normal. Free fukn mirrors for a garage 🤬
Yeah I vaguely remember something ages ago, either before he passed or just after (RIP) when she was saying he wanted it to be his Liverpool room or something? Considering he did all the hard work on the house, I would hope she would want to carry out his wishes, especially when she already has her dream house all to herself, complete with monster walk in wardrobe/dressing room. How the hell does she need another try on area 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Well realistically she absolutely does not need another try on area. I’m trying to figure out if she’s smart enough to capitalise on getting it into a useable room now, so she can cheaply & easily convert it to its proper use when insta fame & the associated income dries up

Reactions: 2
Just watched Mrs hinchs Fridge highlight from 109 weeks ago (yes im bored) and literally rachel has copied it to a T ,,right down to the cotton bud on seals of the fridge

Reactions: 3
Just watched Mrs hinchs Fridge highlight from 109 weeks ago (yes im bored) and literally rachel has copied it to a T ,,right down to the cotton bud on seals of the fridge

Girl you need to get out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Great detective work though. That’s tattle gold

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do 😂😂 🙈 I'm even shocking myself
Thought it was funny though and not even a tag of Hinch in it

Reactions: 4
Surprise surprise.....sure she couldn’t have come up with that ALL by herself. She wants to be the Irish Mrs hinch!!

Reactions: 5
I knew I saw this somewhere before couldn't remember where. Snore

Reactions: 1
I actually dont know how she has so many followers , she has no content what so ever . Her cleaning tips are not tips we have all seen them before on mrs hinch or tik tok. She doesnt give make up tips and when she gave a skin tutorial yesterday her skin looked shite and all the stuff had been given to her for free so I wouldnt be buying that on her recommendations.
Now to change the garage into an office and dressing room for her is just outrageous. Does she not realise Instagram will be gone in the next year or 2 and so will all these insta huns. I think she really thinks this is her career for the next 20 years she has so sustainability whatsoever

Reactions: 10
Pamela Scott last night , get that trend tonight. How many tracksuits does one need. Vavavoom tomorrow and we got a home run.

Reactions: 10
Stop was just thinking the same and the dress. We are going bleeping NOWHERE rachel nowhere so stop trying to sell us your shite

Reactions: 8
Has anyone actually bought anything from her hauls? I checked the PS website as I liked one of her tracksuits but it said free size and it would fit anything from size 8-14.. it fitted Rachael perfectly who is like at 8 so def wouldn’t fit my fat arse 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
And when the country opens back up I hope every person remembers who to avoid spending their hard earned cash on ! I know companies still need an income but not fukn hair stuff and clothes pushed in your face and we all house bound , I actually don’t know how so many people follow anymore either , there’s nothing going on ( I hate watching people clean when my house needs cleaning ) n royals me looking at the child’s room too 😤 it’s not just her in general all of them lately do my head in 🙈

Does she not understand that we can’t go anywhere? Who is buying these clothes?
I know ,even your one Kelly / Ella may she literally uploads clothes daily and the brag fest about their fukn jackets 😤 river island paying her to plug them and we stuck at home , I’ll never spend a red cent in any of them places again !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.