Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she be out of the pjs and full face done if she wanted to show us how she ‘curls ‘ her witchy hair and of course the 10% discount code!!

Reactions: 1
What does she want to convert garage for? Has she not enough space in her house? Somewhere to stick the kids into I suppose! It’s easy to convert a garage when all’s gifted to you, she makes me sick 🤮

Reactions: 9
What does she want to convert garage for? Has she not enough space in her house? Somewhere to stick the kids into I suppose! It’s easy to convert a garage when all’s gifted to you, she makes me sick 🤮
The way she’s talking it’s going to be a mini house.. what in god name does she need that for!

Reactions: 5
How many people was she having for breakfast with all those sausages when she only feds those girls like birds.

Reactions: 2
Im sure Aimee was over grub😂

That second house is completely insane ! She is so loaded she doesn’t know what to spend her money on , and im
Sure she will beg as much as she can for free anyway

Reactions: 3
On the beg again ... KC begging for Holy Mary statue and just been gifted expensive furniture. Now is this one hoping they might gift her, Hope to god no one is falling for her little woman lost look and do it all free for her. Has she not had enough, locals raised money, gofundme ... What she has mentioned with that garage won’t be cheap , plumbing flooring, walls plastered , tv , sofa !! . The kids already have a play room, why would she need to stick them in a garage !! ‘That’s what I am thinking‘ it’s what you are begging , greedy person !! Beg beg beg , no doubt some idiot will fall for it

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why thr duck is she doing up a garage as if she doesn’t already have a house. What’s the logic ???

She’s obviously having a very hard first Valentine’s Day without Daniel, three ads and a gift so far. She’ll be on crying tomorrow how hard it is without him, just wait and see

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So there is no bedroom and no proper kitchen. So not like she is making a granny flat. It just seems like such a waste.

Reactions: 1
A try on area? Am I reading this right?
Because she has nowhere near enough space in the house 🙄

I get wanting to make use of the space but she has so so many unfinished projects - maybe she should focus on them.

Well... the projects and her children

Reactions: 6
This one has notions.
More in her line to save for children's future rather than splurging on needless luxuries doing up a garage. Never mind the expense in keeping it heated etc. There seems to be an endless pit of money. No way can even a life insurance policy pay out for the money she's spending.
Her house doesn't even look like a home. The garage will just be another grey hole.

Reactions: 8
Sorry Leah/Hannah& Hollie I can’t help pay your college fee but you can go watch TV in the garage and try on clothes in the try on area instead of yis bedrooms

Reactions: 10
Sorry Leah/Hannah& Hollie I can’t help pay your college fee but you can go watch TV in the garage and try on clothes in the try on area instead of yis bedrooms
Sure they can be influencers. Who needs college?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can she make it anymore obvious that she is begging. Go that free mirror from glam doll and thinks more idiots are going to send her everything and I bet they will 😡 maddening, folk lost their 🤬 jobs, some struggling to feed their families and this greedy grabber is begging.😡😡😡😡 for totally unnecessary stuff.. 😡😡😡 so wrong!!!
Disgusting when so many people don’t know where their next meal is coming from...so so greedy 😡

Ok, I’m gonna start taking bets.
Will it be tonight she’ll come on, pale face and tell us how much she’s strugglin’ without Daniel on Valentine’s even tho she’s flat out enjoying the huge garage he left her.
Or will it be Monday or Tuesday night when she comes on to say ‘ sorry I’ve been so quiet ‘ or ‘ so many of ye have message me asking if I’m alrigh’
She is defo not gonna pass up an opportunity to whinge and Moan about how tough she’s got it.
Yes it’s horrible and very sad for the girls. But he’s almost a year gone. How long is she going to cry into the phone? People only have sympathy for so long.
And not once in that year did she mention his parents or his beautiful daughters struggling. It’s the Rachel show and no one gets a look in... unless she’s pimping the kids out for sympathy.
ill Scratch my ears off my head if I hear about her strugglin’ one more time.
It’s time she spoke to a friend or a family member or someone qualified and stopped looking for sympathy which translates into freebies from complete strangers

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.