Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry - give credit to the wrap thing Rachel by at least saying ‘ I saw this on tik tok’ .. even donal skehan had the respect to say that it wasn’t his invention. She will come on now with the reshare of all the sheep ‘ Rachel Gorry blew my mind with the wrap’ and not even say she didn’t discover it.! Same as any cleaning trick or the toaster thing last week .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"
Playing Independent Women as she’s doing up the garden is a bit tasteless. Your husband is dead Rachel. He didn’t walk out or leave you. No need to be championing your independence or feeling empowered when something so tragic happened
The shoes on my feet, I bought them" 🤣🤣🤣

No Rachel, you Grabby Gurried them.

In all seriousness I agree, so distasteful!! She is honestly so horrid a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good girl Rachel, show us how to make a BLT wrap that's been shown on TicToc 6 million times🙄
Nothing like being original is there!
Copying Hinch again , she is right up her 🍑 tagging her, saying she sent her loungewear , F&F sent them

Reactions: 5
Yeah right she planted all them Laurels if she did she would have the ma videoing her . Does she think folk are that stupid

Reactions: 8
Playing Independent Women as she’s doing up the garden is a bit tasteless. Your husband is dead Rachel. He didn’t walk out or leave you. No need to be championing your independence or feeling empowered when something so tragic happened
She has no cop on whatsoever!!!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god you read my mind. Not even a year dead and she's already throwing out the "I don't need a man around anyway" vibes

Reactions: 12
Independent woman 🙄
Number 1- Have some respect , your husband passed away ! He didn’t run off and leave you!

Number 2-You’re not an “independent woman” You’re a scrounger!

That is all!

Banana update- I didn’t get out to spy today 🤣 Baby slept for 2 hours for once ! Baby never sleeps and I can’t get the milk arriving quickly enough ! Baby is eating the house down ! 🥰😂 So, I took this opportunity to have a quick nap..... finally !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Independent woman 🙄
Number 1- Have some respect , your husband passed away ! He didn’t run off and leave you!

That is all!

Banana update- I didn’t get out to spy today 🤣 Baby slept for 2 hours for once ! Baby never sleeps and I can’t get the milk arriving quickly enough ! Baby is eating the house down ! 🥰😂 So, I took this opportunity to have a quick nap..... finally !
Ok you're forgiven this once, but only because any one of us would of taken that nap opportunity as well! I hope it was a good one 💞

i was just gonna ask...
E6F00BB2-AD72-4828-B1E7-3675C3AA01E5.jpeg

Subtle as a brick 🤣
I suppose you do have a tiny helpless human to feed and that probably takes priority 👍😁😁 there will be other days and WE WILL GET ANSWERS!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now don’t be using that excuse again now Tina 😂😂😂 ah dotey though how old is baby now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i was just gonna ask...
View attachment 385856
Subtle as a brick 🤣
I suppose you do have a tiny helpless human to feed and that probably takes priority 👍😁😁 there will be other days and WE WILL GET ANSWERS!🤣
Almost tempted to go checking it out myself...if we weren't in a pandemic obvs! Or could this be deemed essential travel?? 🤔 I have a mystery to solve!! 😂

• Haha
Her Instagram has hit a new low for me. Yesterday my husband took a turn for the worst and had to go to hospital in an ambulance, thankfully today he is somewhat improved but still not himself .

today I’ve been thinking about Rachel and how sick it really is that she thought her Insta page was appropriate?
ive got two young kids and my mind hasn’t stopped racing and trying to look after them and just be mom and try and help them when they ask where their daddy is.
yesterday the last thing I wanted to do was even open Instagram and watch people pretend to be so happy so I took a break from it and just logged in for a look this evening ! There’s no point to my post really other than I don’t actually see where she had the time physically or emotionally to set up her page when Daniel wasn’t well. It’s so strange to me
And then for his family to see her post things now crying then #ad then crying . It’s sick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
"

The shoes on my feet, I bought them" 🤣🤣🤣

No Rachel, you Grabby Gurried them.

In all seriousness I agree, so distasteful!! She is honestly so horrid a person.
I thought no way in hell did she dig and plant 250 bushes on her own. And the money song. Knowing that it took a village to help her with that house really was in poor taste

Ok you're forgiven this once, but only because any one of us would of taken that nap opportunity as well! I hope it was a good one 💞
It was! I honestly couldn’t believe I got 2 hours nap! ❤ 4 weeks of sitting on the sofa all night long with baby awake ! Husband works 12hr shifts and teenager spends all day doing school work , so I’m awake all day too as well as all night , our toddler is up at 3am every night ( I think she’s teething) so mother here gets no sleep, today’s nap was amazing😍❤ Husband is off tomorrow so I’ll get a break❤

Then I see Gurry having baths ... a mother of 3 having a bath in the evening, a milky coffee ?! Fair play but go way will ya 🙄 I make coffee .... but that coffee is still there 3 hrs later because I didn’t have a second to drink it ... oh and as for the wee .... a wee on your own ?! What is tha?! 🤣 My toddler loves joining me in the bathroom .... with her millionth toothbrush I’m after getting her .... ready and waiting to throw it into the toilet for a swim and laugh at me 🤣🤣 But I enjoy every second in fairness because they’re only small for a short while , and our toddler gives me a load of laughs everyday , she’s a character🤣🤣🤣🤣 time flies , I can’t believe my oldest is 14 now

Now don’t be using that excuse again now Tina 😂😂😂 ah dotey though how old is baby now.
4 weeks old now , a little dote 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It was! I honestly couldn’t believe I got 2 hours nap! ❤ 4 weeks of sitting on the sofa all night long with baby awake ! Husband works 12hr shifts and teenager spends all day doing school work , so I’m awake all day too as well as all night , our toddler is up at 3am every night ( I think she’s teething) so mother here gets no sleep, today’s nap was amazing😍❤ Husband is off tomorrow so I’ll get a break❤

Then I see Gurry having baths ... a mother of 3 having a bath in the evening, a milky coffee ?! Fair play but go way will ya 🙄 I make coffee .... but that coffee is still there 3 hrs later because I didn’t have a second to drink it ... oh and as for the wee .... a wee on your own ?! What is tha?! 🤣 My toddler loves joining me in the bathroom .... with her millionth toothbrush I’m after getting her .... ready and waiting to throw it into the toilet for a swim and laugh at me 🤣🤣 But I enjoy every second in fairness because they’re only small for a short while , and our toddler gives me a load of laughs everyday , she’s a character🤣🤣🤣🤣 time flies , I can’t believe my oldest is 14 now

4 weeks old now , a little dote 🥰
My eldest was a winter baby too and I remember those long nights sitting up with her. I used to think if only it was brighter in the morning we could at least go outside 😪

Independent woman 🙄

That is all!

Your spot on !

She has zero respect for Daniel’s memory

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Rachel’s back must be sore today after planting 250 laurels....NOT. There’s no way that could’ve been done in a day unless she’d a crew doing it. Stop taking us for fools 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rachel’s back must be sore today after planting 250 laurels....NOT. There’s no way that could’ve been done in a day unless she’d a crew doing it. Stop taking us for fools 😡
Must be reading here, she just posted she’s very stiff today and running a bath 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.