Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jesus it was a joke... Bit of a laugh! It was water in the flask. Trying to lighten up the tit show we are currently going through. No wonder Tusla are completely overworked if people are reporting a woman having a bit of fun with her daughters and some water
it’s a lot more than that she could be reported for ! She has shown her children in the bath , playing in their swim suits , her tickling their thighs in bed . She acts like parenting is a drag , she should feel privileged to have children . I know it was a joke re the drink but who asked her to be an entertainer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not against anyone having a joke. But there is a reason for new laws in relation to the sale of alcohol. I just don’t find it funny. I have experienced first hand the devastating effects alcoholism has on a family. And nobody came to our rescue then. Tulsa exists because as a nation we have repeatedly failed in our duty of care to our most vulnerable members of society. Agencies like Tulsa exist to protect the welfare interests of vulnerable children. It’s NOT funny. End of

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the point is Rachel is lazy as sin and it’s her mother who does all the work , no one said stay at home parents have it easy . Rachel has it easy , she sits in her wardrobe having the chats as she says. Not too many parents have time for that nonsense when they have children to care for .
Oh jesus it was a joke... Bit of a laugh! It was water in the flask. Trying to lighten up the tit show we are currently going through. No wonder Tusla are completely overworked if people are reporting a woman having a bit of fun with her daughters and some water
But I’m not laughing, it’s definitely not funny!!

Reactions: 2
Think I only commented on this thread about Dr Bananarama today... Does that count? 🤣
Could totally set up a thread and stash it in the advice section 😉👍👍👍
Sorry I need to get back to the Rachel situation. What's next on the hitlist? Clothes haul? Cleaning her fridge with a cotton bud? A cry? Who knows!💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wasn’t offended by her “sketch” I just thought silly cow getting the kids to act a wee scene for the gram🙄 and ma ready to record

But what I do find sad is unfortunately there is children in this country who are stuck at home with a parent/parents who are doing excatly what she’s making a joke of which is probably why I didn’t find it funny.

Reactions: 24
It was crappy to include the kids in the video
Course we all joke about becoming alcoholics during lockdown and homeschooling and we have seen loads of Rachel’s highly original type of video during first lock down but kids weren’t actually included in the videos

rachel has to always go one bitchy step extra

Reactions: 7
I wasn’t offended by her “sketch” I just thought silly cow getting the kids to act a wee scene for the gram🙄 and ma ready to record

But what I do find sad is unfortunately there is children in this country who are stuck at home with a parent/parents who are doing excatly what she’s making a joke of which is probably why I didn’t find it funny.
I totally agree with you. I was one of those kids growing up with an alcoholic parent and didn’t find her video one bit funny. Very distasteful especially with what’s going on right now. There are kids who are actually in that situation and probably even worse now with lockdown after lockdown and no escape. Very insensitive of her to post that video 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Exactly this. It’s tough times for everyone. I dunno why she thinks everything has to be a joke. Bin bag dresses after a funeral and making light of alcohol abuse. I also get that’
lots will look past and not notice anything wrong. It just grinds my gears and that’s my own opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It’s heartbreaking to think about it. Yet again though dopey furry gurry thinks life is just one big long howl. She’ll be on now later whinging that ‘shur twas only a laugh, shur don’t we all need a bit of laugh’

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jesus just a pellet stove sitting waiting there , Something off about how much cash she has to spend ......
All them people donating , yet she appears not to be short of money.

Oh god though we aren’t all taking to the drink with homeschooling. It’s better this time around in our house. What sort of message is she sending her eldest girl in particular. I get it’s a joke but mostly when we joke about things like that it’s away from our kids
See her Tic Tics how she behaves on there in front of her daughter , she appears to have been drinking , voice very coarse

Reactions: 1
Or have that many baths with 3 young kids😂😂 most of the primary school work atm is the same as homework, hardly stressful
I wish all of ours was just homework, homework is about 45 minutes, this is about 3 hours, that's for one the other is only like homework, done in 30 minutes

I wish all of ours was just homework, homework is about 45 minutes, this is about 3 hours, that's for one the other is only like homework, done in 30 minutes
My eldest is a full day but that’s secondary so mostly zoom calls & youngest is basically the same as homework, there’s 3 adults in her house with 2 primary school kids I’m sure they can manage 😂 I think she’s trying to be relatable but it backfired or who knows maybe she is like that🤷‍♀️

My eldest is a full day but that’s secondary so mostly zoom calls & youngest is basically the same as homework, there’s 3 adults in her house with 2 primary school kids I’m sure they can manage 😂 I think she’s trying to be relatable but it backfired or who knows maybe she is like that🤷‍♀️
Our longer work one of the things is relatively new to them so with the help of the book and a video from the teacher I am still trying to explain it, I was told today you told me when you said we were getting work from school that it probably wouldn't be new things we were doing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get that the video today was a joke and it doesn’t particularly offend me. I just think she’s some gobshite who constantly craves attention. Using her children to gain attention for herself! I’m finding more and lately that she just thinks she hilarious when really Rachel your carry on makes u look like a prized ejit!

Reactions: 15
Home schooling is hard for parents who actually work from home and have to do it, not you Rachel who’s at home all day. What else have you to do? They’re young girls at primary school, basic maths and English....how hard can it be? Get over yourself 😡
Fully agree it’s also twice as hard where both parents are essential works try doing it after a night shift or 10 stressful hours actually out of the house at work Rach..... it annoyed me TBH all those jokes were cracked in March definitely not funny nearly a year later just on with it and don’t be making it about yourseof thing is it’s her first time doing it she didn’t do it at all last year because of circumstances and thats ok but it’s more organised now kids know what to expect etc.

Reactions: 6
Good girl Rachel, show us how to make a BLT wrap that's been shown on TicToc 6 million times🙄
Nothing like being original is there!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good girl Rachel, show us how to make a BLT wrap that's been shown on TicToc 6 million times🙄
Nothing like being original is there!
I'm annoyed now because she is making me want a BLT and I'm on the obligatory Jan healthy eating kick 🤣

Playing Independent Women as she’s doing up the garden is a bit tasteless. Your husband is dead Rachel. He didn’t walk out or leave you. No need to be championing your independence or feeling empowered when something so tragic happened

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.