Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who TF needs a sink and toilet in a garage?! A space for tutorials? Why not use the garage as it’s meant to be, it’s not as if she’s short on space in the house 😂

also - no photo credit to whichever kid had to take her pics for her page 😂
Sink and toilet in your garage is actually super handy. We put it in because my husband is a farmer and I couldn’t cope with him traipsing in and out with his wellies and mucky overalls using the toilet. But it also came in super handy during summer when we could have visitors to the garden. Obviously had to give it a good clean but it did the job

Reactions: 5
Sink and toilet in your garage is actually super handy. We put it in because my husband is a farmer and I couldn’t cope with him traipsing in and out with his wellies and mucky overalls using the toilet. But it also came in super handy during summer when we could have visitors to the garden. Obviously had to give it a good clean but it did the job
I was thinking the same! Handy when kids are out playing too, they dont have to take off shoes to come into the house

Reactions: 1
But she’s not a farmer 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Tutorials in what now love? Like what are you going to be showing us how to do.

Reactions: 5
Tutorials in what now love? Like what are you going to be showing us how to do.
Exactly this!!

Shes not an MUA, shes not stylish and she doesnt do anything with her hair that people could learn from.

Her USP is her dead husband.

What value could a tutorial she does add in an oversaturated market?

Reactions: 10
Exactly this!!

Shes not an MUA, shes not stylish and she doesnt do anything with her hair that people could learn from.

Her USP is her dead husband.

What value could a tutorial she does add in an oversaturated market?
Her tan application is woeful also and the hair tutorials are simplistic, my daughter does it better on her our generation dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh her tan is baaad , she has fake tan hands like I had at 16! Morto.

jeez isn’t she great with the kids, what a funny original idea to come up with. Wonder could we request another one with Aimee and the meanies . That was brilliant 😂😂👌

Reactions: 2
Oh god though we aren’t all taking to the drink with homeschooling. It’s better this time around in our house. What sort of message is she sending her eldest girl in particular. I get it’s a joke but mostly when we joke about things like that it’s away from our kids

Reactions: 4
What a silly home schooling video, not even funny. Is this all she has to offer??
Obviously the “Karen’s” are bothering her!

Reactions: 11
Yes the supposed only one karen has certainly irked the cow . Swig away there Rachel , your only gas . Poor leah so needy of her attention she’s happy with any time from her mammy

Reactions: 3
Omg I do not care if it is water, it is what she is implying. What an absolute idiot. You know what people will eventually see through her and how she is not all she betrays. As for suggesting anyone who would complains is a”karen”, I would rather be thought of us a karen than a tacky, chavvy, wannabe famous for cleaning my toaster or hanging out in my prisoner garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Teachers to go back and rear her children sure doesn’t ma rear them . What does Rachel actually do ?What could Rachel possibly know to teach them ?? Dis is how u curl your hair and here’s my code

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Home schooling is hard for parents who actually work from home and have to do it, not you Rachel who’s at home all day. What else have you to do? They’re young girls at primary school, basic maths and English....how hard can it be? Get over yourself 😡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.