Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does a Q&A with her 10 year old daughter who is in therapy im reporting her profile on insta . Disgusting . She would sink to any tit for content

Reactions: 19
If she does a Q&A with her 10 year old daughter who is in therapy im reporting her profile on insta . Disgusting . She would sink to any tit for content
Yes,I agree with you , not right at all, it’s disgusting carry on if she does that . I’d be shocked if I saw something like that

Reactions: 12
Apologies in advance for the language but who in the actual duck wants a 10 yr old child to do a Q and A!? Like I am dumbfounded by that. What is wrong with people!! So so weird.
And re trying to find a garland, use Google like the rest of us🙄

Reactions: 23
To be honest I'm not shocked at all that she'd stoop so low, this is the same girl that used her husbands untimely death to gain followers and sympathy from the public and Instagram, her girls are no different, it's all about the fame, sympathy & freebies from the lying, crying witch in the wardrobe!

Reactions: 15
Apologies in advance for the language but who in the actual duck wants a 10 yr old child to do a Q and A!? Like I am dumbfounded by that. What is wrong with people!! So so weird.
And re trying to find a garland, use Google like the rest of us🙄
She must be reading this because she never came back on (yet) to do the Q&A 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest I'm not shocked at all that she'd stoop so low, this is the same girl that used her husbands untimely death to gain followers and sympathy from the public and Instagram, her girls are no different, it's all about the fame, sympathy & freebies from the lying, crying witch in the wardrobe!
Laughing @ witch in the wardrobe , 👍🏼 one, great name for the next thread ‘crying witch in the wardrobe’ 🤣🤣🤣 brill

I see the child Q&A never happened after all. Someone with sense must have had a word with her, or she was reading here . Wonder if anyone has coughed up the free garland yet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Laughing @ witch in the wardrobe , 👍🏼 one, great name for the next thread ‘crying witch in the wardrobe’ 🤣🤣🤣 brill

I see the child Q&A never happened after all. Someone with sense must have had a word with her, or she was reading here . Wonder if anyone has coughed up the free garland yet ?
The q&a is happening the weekend. The child has to learn her lines first🤪🤪

Bet she’ll have her garland in the next day or two 🙄

The q&a is happening the weekend. The child has to learn her lines first🤪🤪

Bet she’ll have her garland in the next day or two 🙄
Is she copying Katie Price her daughter is always on Social Media but a bit older I think , even acts older . Yes dead cert some idiot business owner will gift her . Wonder what folk in her village think about her antics ? They raised a lot of money, done work on the house etc , then they see her and her mam reaping the rewards . Covid will have impacted on so many lives, money for some will be very tight. They watch her and her shopping hauls in her posh car, her posh house apparently paid for, the local businesses all sending her stuff for free. It must annoy greatly? Them tears she can switch in and off like a tap, always seems to happen in the wardrobe , like it’s timed/rehearsed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I live in town near her and some other bloggers live close by too , she has to be a recluse cause I see them regularly even corrigan fella and he lives a bit away!! Like she doesn't mix with locals at all
No but she still likes to benefit from the standing orders from them set up to her account 😏

I’m calling this weekend or next weekend with the Toy Show we will see a collab with Christmas pyjamas from littlewoods and treat boxes for the kids. I call we will also see a collab with homesavers or some other place for the Christmas Tree and decorations 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No but she still likes to benefit from the standing orders from them set up to her account 😏

I’m calling this weekend or next weekend with the Toy Show we will see a collab with Christmas pyjamas from littlewoods and treat boxes for the kids. I call we will also see a collab with homesavers or some other place for the Christmas Tree and decorations 🙄
Definitely! I can see that happening 🤮

Reactions: 3
the lying crying witch in the wardrobe is genius!! Def the next Thread title .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I lost my father last year when I just turned 20. I grieved in private and I eventually decided to go to therapy which was also done in private. It’s a very delicate matter, only my close family knew I decided to seek help. I used to really like Rachel but I am now watching on at her stories in complete disbelief as to what is being shared regarding play therapy and their grieving process. The fact that she even went on yesterday to let everyone know if and how the girls were benefitting from it, well I felt disgusted. If I was the girls’s ages when I lost my Dad and my Mam posted stuff like that to 200,000 people without me having a choice in the matter it would absolutely scar me in the future, in fact you’d have to completely rethink your relationship with your mother. This is such a traumatic period in their childhood that they have to adapt to and I’m in awe that Rachel is failing to see how damaging this could potentially be in the long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She sees fame as more important than her daughters privacy . She’s obviously a very immature person . When she was with her daughter yesterday it really was hard to believe she was her mother, she’s lacking the maternal skills

Reactions: 13
Thought she wasnt gonna discuss play therapy...

Then proceeds to talk about play therapy...

Do the kids not get any privacy no ? 😔

There is definitely a decorations collab on the way, the other day when she said about putting them up she had to correct herself because she originally said 'I'm getting the decorations done' she changed then to say she was putting them up

Reactions: 7
She is very quiet. Has to be a recorded a collab or a Christmas reveal 🙄🙄🙄 also 193k with no content ? 😏
Part of me thinks she isnr showing the decorations cause she put up non herself, wouldn't be surprised if she had someone not just gifting stuff but decorating her house to an insta standard. Cant see ma at it night and day

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The competition she ran would have increased following. Slowly but surely she will crash out of people flavour and end up going the same way as FBG

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.