Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the baggy Mitchell for a
Garland today -

shouldn’t be doing q and a with a child

always feel sorry for that little girl - she always looks - cold - and nervous

Reactions: 5
Who would want to see the “Ma” on definitely puts the questions up herself 🙄

Reactions: 7
Haven't seen her looking any freebies she's a great girl doing her best.
The children's birthdays, started a month before hand. The crying into the phone has to stop. I do sympathise with her and her beautiful children but I do not understand this whole crying into a phone and putting it up for everyone to see. I have been through my own personal tragedies and could think of no worse way to deal with it.

Reactions: 11
The children's birthdays, started a month before hand. The crying into the phone has to stop. I do sympathise with her and her beautiful children but I do not understand this whole crying into a phone and putting it up for everyone to see. I have been through my own personal tragedies and could think of no worse way to deal with it.
Well maybe that's the way she deals with it. It doesn't annoy me.

Ah it’s just a tracksuit she’s wearing sure that’s no surprise . Give the swipe up just for those that want the latest in chav .

Reactions: 1
I cant get a garland for the stairs anywhere . Any recommendations aka can someone please send me one for free cause im grabby 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Was thinking exactly the same , KC does this all the time and he gets it . Greedy 🐍s the little of them. Selfish creatures all about themselves and what they can get for free

Whtf is wrong with that woman , yes thirty year old mother of three, there she is giving every detail of the girls therapy , just sitting there openly discussing it... every kid in their school will know, children can be cruel.. Nothing wrong with the fact the receive it, all for it , members of my own family have. It’s a private matter , does she not allow her children any privacy ? 🔔 end!! Now she is going to put the eldest on insta for the chats! Anything that draws more attention to her fame hungry grabbing face . You just can’t believe your ears when she opens her boring mouth .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Was thinking exactly the same , KC does this all the time and he gets it . Greedy 🐍s the little of them. Selfish creatures all about themselves and what they can get for free
[/QUOTE

Begging non stop the pair of them in their big fat gypsy tacky grey kitchens is one thing cause it’s hilarious but using kids for content must be breaching a child’s privacy rights. It’s disgusting to discuss children’s medical or emotional issues and they should be taken off Instagram or issued with a hefty fine.

What FREAKS are asking for a Qand A with a 10year old child????? Or with her ma?? Im sorry but thats actually bizarre. Get a grip, get a life, these instahuns are not your mates!!!! They just want money and freebies. This one tho is on another level, Talk about exploiting tragedy.

Reactions: 24
What FREAKS are asking for a Qand A with a 10year old child????? Or with her ma?? Im sorry but thats actually bizarre. Get a grip, get a life, these instahuns are not your mates!!!! They just want money and freebies. This one tho is on another level, Talk about exploiting tragedy.
She is getting worse , used to feel sorry for her once. She is so fake! Who wants to see her equally fame freebie hungry ma, you can tell it’s her taking photos , look at the posing . Are we not due another whinge in the press soon ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t imagine anyone asking for a q&a with a 10yr old child , I just really can’t imagine anyone asking that . I don’t believe a word of it .

Reactions: 14
The poor little 10 year old wants to do it because her never present mother is flat out talking to random people on it . Maybe they should cover Instagram vs reality in play therapy .

Reactions: 8
I think she makes up most of these questions.

The play therapy needs to be private between a child and the therapist.

Some of the so called questions she gets asked I wouldn't ask my best friends.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow weeburkesjourney on Instagram. She lost her husband suddenly around the same time as Daniel passed away it’s heartbreaking watching her. Now I honestly couldn’t imagine what either of these ladies are going through nor would I wish it on my worst enemy but they are chalk and cheese and both definitely deal with their grief very differently
Bronagh (Wee Burkes) yes I watch her but Jesus it is painful, I wouldn’t rush anything like that on anyone but come on these girls filming themselves crying is an absolute shame and disgrace.
I may get torn apart but that behaviour isn’t acceptable or healthy.
however she is worlds apart to Gorry glory definitely

Give her time... Bronagh is heartbroken, truly devastated but has also used her situation to garner freebies.
Spot on ... give it time 👌

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Bronagh (Wee Burkes) yes I watch her but Jesus it is painful, I wouldn’t rush anything like that on anyone but come on these girls filming themselves crying is an absolute shame and disgrace.
I may get torn apart but that behaviour isn’t acceptable or healthy.
however she is worlds apart to Gorry glory definitely

Spot on ... give it time 👌
Unfortunately I do think you all could be right she will get the taste of all the freebies. I personally thought the birthday cards for twins was a bit bizarre as next year they will be wondering why they have less cards gifts etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m still thinking that there will be a collab to do with those Christmas decorations and the eyelashes on today and full face of make up and no mention of why ( because she usually tells everyone her every move) , so I think we might see some of “Look at tha ... lads ,I’m obsessehh wih dis .. isn’t it gorgeous” this week at some stage , I’m just trying to decide whether we will see the chain and dressing gown and crying first or afterwards ?! 🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m still thinking that there will be a collab to do with those Christmas decorations and the eyelashes on today and full face of make up and no mention of why ( because she usually tells everyone her every move) , so I think we might see some of “Look at tha ... lads ,I’m obsessehh wih dis .. isn’t it gorgeous” this week at some stage , I’m just trying to decide whether we will see the chain and dressing gown and crying first or afterwards ?! 🤔
You might be right. Don't get the hiding back all the decoration until they are perfect talk about such a fake Insta life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.