Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boys did grief counselling every two weeks after their dad passed it might be different with play therapy not sure
my kids did play therapy every week after their dad psssed

Full of bull she is.
No doubt the girls are getting therapy.
But not on a weekly basis.
It's supposed to be done over a long period of time, not in a cluster.

Personally I think allowing that child to do a live or q&a is disgraceful in her fragile state.
Talk about taking advantage.
๐Ÿ™„
My kids had play therapy on a weekly basis after Their dad passed away from suicide. It was done on a weekly basis so they could build a repor with their therapist

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god I canโ€™t cope with this and Rosie C for crying about it. I recently found 4 lumps was at st James and got the all clear yesterday myself didnโ€™t tell a single person and Iโ€™m a single mam, was I worried yes but I didnโ€™t go looking for attention of a bunch of strangers๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my god I canโ€™t cope with this and Rosie C for crying about it. I recently found 4 lumps was at st James and got the all clear yesterday myself didnโ€™t tell a single person and Iโ€™m a single mam, was I worried yes but I didnโ€™t go looking for attention of a bunch of strangers๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I'm glad everything is OK with you and you got the all clear x

Absolutely no reason for her to tell a bunch of strangers that, jesus christ she's unbelievable!

• Heart
Muireann O Connell talked about finding something and being tested as well but she did it after she had got the all clear

I'm glad everything is OK with you and you got the all clear x

Absolutely no reason for her to tell a bunch of strangers that, jesus christ she's unbelievable!
Thank you. x
I donโ€™t understand her tears she should be delighted ๐Ÿ™„ Iโ€™m all for awareness but not pity.

I hope no one says it back to her eldest after seeing her story. Poor child will be worried sick๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
Del boy delighted everything is ok.
Anything for attention with all these influencers, I'm sorry but they found a lump on my husbands scan we thought his cancer was back we had to wait 6 weeks for a biopsy we told no one and when we got the results we were delighted I wasnt on crying to anyone , she is dying to get to 200k before xmas and with that story she will, she has no other content only ads swipe up yiz are gas

Thank you. x
I donโ€™t understand her tears she should be delighted ๐Ÿ™„ Iโ€™m all for awareness but not pity.

ยนI hope no one says it back to her eldest after seeing her story. Poor child will be worried sick๐Ÿ™„
Like why would you even put that out there her kids are in therapy as it is, could you imagine the anxiety they will have after hearing that how stupid could you be, kids need to be shielded and protected from all this they dont need to be told all this especially after loosing their father to cancer

Reactions: 9
Thank you. x

I hope no one says it back to her eldest after seeing her story. Poor child will be worried sick๐Ÿ™„
Exactly! Jesus the child would be distraught, but Rachel has no other content only swipe ups so I assume that's why she came on to tell us all why she's been quiet lately

Reactions: 5
Id say shes only delighted she has something else to come on and whinge about๐Ÿ™„ Rosie Connolly wannabe....I cannot bear her anymore, the fakeness is unbelivable๐Ÿคฏ

Exactly! Jesus the child would be distraught, but Rachel has no other content only swipe ups so I assume that's why she came on to tell us all why she's been quiet lately
Yes my own daughter has being worried sick since Covid incase anything happened to me ( dad not around at all) I would never tell her and have her worrying for no reason.

Reactions: 7
She is such an attention seeker. She probably has told her children and worried them sick. She will bask in all the pathetic messages of love and support that will fly in for her deluded morbid followers who love a good dose of death.

Reactions: 4

So happy youโ€™re ok and Thank God you got the all clear โค Xx

• Heart
So happy youโ€™re ok and Thank God you got the all clear โค Xx

Thank you โค
Her & Rosie have really bugged me. I can say wasnโ€™t crying yesterday i had the biggest boost. I hate pity & attention seeking

• Heart
God forgive me but they all are finding lumps lately which turn out to be nothing..thankfully..but is nothing private anymore๐Ÿค”They can raise awareness for the cause if want by sharing general info but making it all about themselves for attention & sympathy....

Reactions: 14
ah here duck off rachel ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„ honest to god is anything private anymore? I know I sound like a cynical witch but I would say she saw the attention Rosie got and is trying to recreate that! Iโ€™d say the only think wrong with her is a touch of munchausens ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ah here duck off rachel ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„ honest to god is anything private anymore? I know I sound like a cynical witch but I would say she saw the attention Rosie got and is trying to recreate that! Iโ€™d say the only think wrong with her is a touch of munchausens ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Jesus I'm all for raising body awareness, but between Rachel and FBG talking about her Mary Ann it's like watching that show embarrassing bodies like seriously๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus I'm all for raising body awareness, but between Rachel and FBG talking about her Mary Ann it's like watching that show embarrassing bodies like seriously๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I know! Like leave somethings private, not every single detail needs to be online ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Jesus Christ sheโ€™s so transparent she is after sickening my tit tonight especially.

• Haha
The whole story is absolute rubbish, she said โ€˜as I was lying in bed waiting for the surgeon to come back inโ€™ yet she had tests weeks ago??? And it would probably be a call to your GP
for results that are clear in Covid times

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.