Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she puts the question in herself, who in their right mind would let their 10 year old daughter talk to a load of strangers on the internet and what grown women want to see this also if both are at play therapy why is there no kids there with her now, plus you would usually only do play therapy once a month not every week and also all these services are harder to access with covid
My boys did grief counselling every two weeks after their dad passed it might be different with play therapy not sure

Reactions: 3
And we're off.....
Tree up.
Make up done.
Tan done.
Coordinating jumper to match the massive tree.
And the necklace....
#sp
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was just coming on to say the same , shes so predictable.
Like what is her content its just ad after ad

Reactions: 9
Is there anything she won't flog :rolleyes:
I'd say she'll be flogging graveside flowers and wreaths for Christmas, not to mention the slate that's been done already last week.
I wonder when we'll get shown the gifted Garland for the stairs...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Look at tha! Isn’t ih jus gorgeousssss”

Knew it ! 🤣🤮
Oh of course the chain was on show as well .

Next up ...
“Lads I got loadsa messages and yiz keep askin me abouh me decorations and more gift ideas .... well I’ve loads to show ye and I am obsesseddddd wih dese..... lads jus look ah tha!” I’ve got more discount codesss and I’ll leave the swipe up for dese here”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Really getting a pain in my balls with every single blagger telling US to shop irish and local... when they dont bloody buy the stuff themselves.. they get it all for free...

Reactions: 37
Sorry but all that fuss over that tree with the big red decorations ! Thought she worked in interiors at one point. God she’s painful .

Reactions: 8
I know they dont bloody spend a penny , if they did shop local they would die at the price of some of the stuff. Like come on who is going to buy a candle for 30 euro when so many are struggling to put food on the table at the minute

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know they dont bloody spend a penny , if they did shop local they would die at the price of some of the stuff. Like come on who is going to buy a candle for 30 euro when so many are struggling to put food on the table at the minute
That’s the truth I can’t afford to shop local

Reactions: 16
I would assume anyone widowed would avoid their first Xmas in so far as possible, do the necessary for the kids.... flogging Xmas candles is it really necessary 🤔

Reactions: 16
Oh but these are ‘Bew ih full’ Candles. Lovely stocking fillers just like the Pamela Scott crap
Would make lovely stocking fillers . Looks like she made that video in the day time with the fire on , pretty pathetic .

Reactions: 6
Really getting a pain in my balls with every single blagger telling US to shop irish and local... when they dont bloody buy the stuff themselves.. they get it all for free...
This is spot on. Shop local, look at this gift I got from the local shop YOU should spend your money in. It's so bleeping condescending every single one of them needs to just stop.

Reactions: 4
I have to say her personality comes across as so so dull and boring even during her Ads. There is still a decorations reveal coming im waiting for it with the swipe up or discount code/ collab. Its true , with money this year I defo have tried to shop more local but I was thinking the other day how expensive it was , really expensive with everything going on . Flogging candles she isnt one bit relatable . Dont know what to make of her putting up decorations so early, I get its probably for the kids but with her it could of been just for insta or collabs . Waiting for the toy show collabs now . So predictable and boring. Someone said like FBG people will just lose interest and I think it will happen here too

Reactions: 11
I can’t actually believe what she has become. It’s all too much. It’s like an episode of black mirror or something. It’s your first Christmas without your husband Rachel. Have a bit of decorum and lay off the flogging.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.