Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Pix_ with 68 likes!
Edited slightly to fit
I luv yis all, yis have me in stitches, now just buy whatever I'm flogging witches!

As you were...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say she’s feeling the pressure trying to get these decorations looking perfect😂I wonder who she’ll copy this time

Reactions: 6
So sad cos me and Daniel woulda done this together, the mess must be killing her altogether.

Reactions: 4
I’m absolutely shocked at the decorations. After such a recent bereavement. I mean I get it there’s kids and you have to put up some decorations but I could barely pull myself together enough to get the tree up and even at that I hated looking it at last year. Not sure how I’m going to feel about this year. Celebrating Christmas without loved ones is difficult and I don’t understand how she can get in the spirit of it all in such extreme fashion mid November! I managed it a week before Christmas Day last year and had it down again on January 1st. Just couldn’t cope with it. She has a heart of stone for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does anyone follow weeburkesjourney on Instagram. She lost her husband suddenly around the same time as Daniel passed away it’s heartbreaking watching her. Now I honestly couldn’t imagine what either of these ladies are going through nor would I wish it on my worst enemy but they are chalk and cheese and both definitely deal with their grief very differently

Reactions: 18
I’m absolutely shocked at the decorations. After such a recent bereavement. I mean I get it there’s kids and you have to put up some decorations but I could barely pull myself together enough to get the tree up and even at that I hated looking it at last year. Not sure how I’m going to feel about this year. Celebrating Christmas without loved ones is difficult and I don’t understand how she can get in the spirit of it all in such extreme fashion mid November! I managed it a week before Christmas Day last year and had it down again on January 1st. Just couldn’t cope with it. She has a heart of stone for sure
We had a very hard year the year our first was born, I couldn't get excited for her first Christmas and cried because of what all that had happened and feeling guilty because it was her first Christmas and I just wanted it over, we did put up decorations and the tree but it was very hard, on Christmas eve I started to feel like it was Christmas ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m fairness she’s probably just doing it for her kids sake....think we all need a bit of cheering up so maybe that’s her thinking

Reactions: 26
I’m fairness she’s probably just doing it for her kids sake....think we all need a bit of cheering up so maybe that’s her thinking
I get that there are kids. The only reason I put any up last year was for the kids but that’s excessive by any ones standards

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she does she just wants to make an effort for her kids as they are so young.

Reactions: 16
Or she’s seen other instagrammers putting up their decorations so she had a genuine totally original idea to put hers up . Half the country doing it but she likes to act like she invented these things

Reactions: 7
Just for content isn’t it! If she’s not posting about her Xmas decor what else will she post about! (Apart from ads, swipe ups, tears)

Reactions: 7
I live in town near her and some other bloggers live close by too , she has to be a recluse cause I see them regularly even corrigan fella and he lives a bit away!! Like she doesn't mix with locals at all

Reactions: 5
I live in town near her and some other bloggers live close by too , she has to be a recluse cause I see them regularly even corrigan fella and he lives a bit away!! Like she doesn't mix with locals at all
She regularly snaps when she’s in town doing things. How is she a recluse?

What in her car😆😆😆😆 i live and work there and in all the years never seen her nor has anyone else I know

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.