Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant get a garland for the stairs anywhere . Any recommendations aka can someone please send me one for free cause im grabby ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why has she not tagged the photographer who sent her the photo on her grid? That's poor.
The Santa thing? Thatโ€™s just a photo edit, she couldโ€™ve done that easily enough herself.

I cant get a garland for the stairs anywhere . Any recommendations aka can someone please send me one for free cause im grabby ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
They are on every site that sells Christmas decorations ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Wonder do any of her followers who actually like her see her being different now ! The insincerity of everything she says and the sly eyes , itโ€™s mad . Def collab or try on haul with the fake lashes on .

Reactions: 12
Bronagh is completely different to Rachel, Rachel feeds off the #ads #ba etc whilst Bronagh is still so broken after her husband.. I actually wish more companies asked Bronagh to do work with them but I know Bronagh wouldn't because she is properly grieving.. Her stories are true where as Rachel has a cry then a story goes up #disgraceful #BA #AD
Give her time... Bronagh is heartbroken, truly devastated but has also used her situation to garner freebies.

Reactions: 2
Never heard of bronagh, but I'm sure she'll gain more followers and peple love miserable sad stories. They follow the sorrow. Sad what happened but they all end up going down the same route eventually.

Reactions: 3
Literally Xmas garlands for sale all over the place, thatโ€™s embarrassing. She wonโ€™t show her tree or decorations until itโ€™s absolutely picture perfect, her Q box today is just paving the way so she can talk about it. โ€œSo many of yiz askin me about me chrissssmasss decorations, Iโ€™m jusss waihinn for me free garlandsss to go up and den Iโ€™ll show yiz all. I know yiz are all so exciteh te see ihh. Tanksss for all yurrr messsssagessssโ€ swipe up swipe up swipe up #imascab #sendmefreeshit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Santa thing? Thatโ€™s just a photo edit, she couldโ€™ve done that easily enough herself.

No she had it on her stories last week saying it was sent to her but never said who or tagged her

They are on every site that sells Christmas decorations ๐Ÿ˜‚

And all d ones she wanted in d woodies click an collect were too small . buy a few tight wad !! She prob did a Lisa lust list on it and went in and asked for it for free .

Reactions: 10
If she has 2 of the girls in therapy today why is she looking for something to do? Surely you would be chatting to one while the other is in with the therapist.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow weeburkesjourney on Instagram. She lost her husband suddenly around the same time as Daniel passed away itโ€™s heartbreaking watching her. Now I honestly couldnโ€™t imagine what either of these ladies are going through nor would I wish it on my worst enemy but they are chalk and cheese and both definitely deal with their grief very differently
Omg I love bronagh and her little twins. She is so bloody raw and honest. Really genuine!!! Have nothing but absolute respect for her.
Nothing is fake or for the gram.
She doesn't beg for freebies. Also takes the time to reply to messages.

Reactions: 6
If she has 2 of the girls in therapy today why is she looking for something to do? Surely you would be chatting to one while the other is in with the therapist.
Full of bull she is.
No doubt the girls are getting therapy.
But not on a weekly basis.
It's supposed to be done over a long period of time, not in a cluster.

Personally I think allowing that child to do a live or q&a is disgraceful in her fragile state.
Talk about taking advantage.
๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
Full of bull she is.
No doubt the girls are getting therapy.
But not on a weekly basis.
It's supposed to be done over a long period of time, not in a cluster.

Personally I think allowing that child to do a live or q&a is disgraceful in her fragile state.
Talk about taking advantage.
๐Ÿ™„
People looking for a grieving child to do a Q&A and her mother worse for allowing it is a joke . People are sick

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I think she puts the question in herself, who in their right mind would let their 10 year old daughter talk to a load of strangers on the internet and what grown women want to see this also if both are at play therapy why is there no kids there with her now, plus you would usually only do play therapy once a month not every week and also all these services are harder to access with covid

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.