Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like do her family not be mortified that she's crying down the phone to thousands of people she doesn't know! Go to counselling like the rest of us hun!
Her friends can only donate so much out of their pay to fund her life, she needs sympathy of strangers to rake in more

Reactions: 4
I only heard of Eileen recently and oh my god my heart breaks for her every time I see a post about her precious little girl. It’s so sad, I know the little one died in some sort of accident but does anyone know the full story? Soz for the derailment just had to ask.
I’ve followed Eileen from just a few weeks before her beautiful little girl died. As far as I know it was a tragic accident in the home. I believe a marble fire surround leaning against a wall as it was waiting to be fitted was involved. ( not unusual when the house is a new build) just an unfortunate accident. ❤

Reactions: 1
I only heard of Eileen recently and oh my god my heart breaks for her every time I see a post about her precious little girl. It’s so sad, I know the little one died in some sort of accident but does anyone know the full story? Soz for the derailment just had to ask.
A fireplace fell on top of her 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I googled it. Not being smart it’s easier than discussing it here.

Reactions: 3
Crying into the phone sitting in a wardrobe FFS
Not just an normal one though. A big walk in one, stocked full of clothes like a celeb 🤣🤣 this girl must always have had notions about herself

Because its her birthday and the potential freebies and sympathy is more profitable on the gram😂
That’s the first time I can recall her talking about her pals. She never seems to mention gal pals and I’ve always thought that was odd

Reactions: 8
Maybe this had been said before but does anyone follow the page one small step? Sometimes I think Rachel tries to be like Lisa, only Lisa is a lot more relatable and has donated to charity etc
I do, funny enough before Belfast Lisa was on giving out about people trolling Rachel and how awful it was. Since Belfast nothing and I don’t think Lisa follows her anymore. Lisa has started trying to flog on her page but thankfully created a new page for it. She has now find her niche in educational toys and is doing well. A lot more genuine than Rachel.

Yes very disappointed to see Eileen cashing in now too..thought she was one of the genuine ones
Ahousebythewhitethorns is another one, they all have notions about themselves

@Anynews. im so very sorry for your losses. There’s no right words just hope you are being kind to yourself. Xxx

@Thequeen36 I hope you are doing ok too. I’m sorry for your loss.
As for Rachel, Dick Whittington called and wants his boots back.
Or she could be the next puss in boots I’d say she’s fair scaldy when annoyed.
Anynews and thequeen36, also so sorry for your loss, I've been there too and especially in today's climate I can't imagine the pain. I also can't imagine what goes thru her head after losing Daniel, you can say ppl grieve differently but I've never known anyone like her, she uses her kids and exploits the whole grieving widow thing. Hope your both ok, thoughts are with yeas x

I wouldn’t have cared about anything other than my husband & kids. Nothing and no one else would matter. At the end of the day the house is bricks & mortar & clothes well there just clothes🙄
THIS 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I googled it. Not being smart it’s easier than discussing it here.
The unofficial tattle governors out to tell people what is and isn’t “easier” to discuss here. Not being smart just answer the question or don’t, your opinion is not asked for nor required.

I do, funny enough before Belfast Lisa was on giving out about people trolling Rachel and how awful it was. Since Belfast nothing and I don’t think Lisa follows her anymore. Lisa has started trying to flog on her page but thankfully created a new page for it. She has now find her niche in educational toys and is doing well. A lot more genuine than Rachel.

Housebythewhitethorns (sorry off topic) but anyone know her story???? Constantly redecorating her house with high end curtains, wallpaper, furniture and paint. She doesn't seem to work and she said yesterday her husband has been home since March so he's not working either. I have to save for ages and ages and ages to even do one room.

Reactions: 5
Housebythewhitethorns (sorry off topic) but anyone know her story???? Constantly redecorating her house with high end curtains, wallpaper, furniture and paint. She doesn't seem to work and she said yesterday her husband has been home since March so he's not working either. I have to save for ages and ages and ages to even do one room.
Yes I have noticed that about her lately and she is busy with all the children and the twins (who are adorable)!
I really do like her but lately its all the ads etc I think she is doing the revamp for Instagram and engagement.
Her house is beautiful as it is.
She has taught Home Economics for secondary school.

I know..i do like a house by the Whitethorns though like it all looks so perfect im in awe🤣

The house is AMAZING as if it needs any revamp

Yes I have noticed that about her lately and she is busy with all the children and the twins (who are adorable)!
I really do like her but lately its all the ads etc I think she is doing the revamp for Instagram and engagement.
Her house is beautiful as it is.
She has taught Home Economics for secondary school.
Would she have been paid handsomely for appearing on House of the Year?
Don't get me wrong I like her too. Guess a bit of greeneye on my part as I look around my house :-(

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.