Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lunchboxes are back lads ! 🤣🤣 Ah thank god, I hadn’t a clue what I was doing with the child’s lunchbox 🙄😂😂😂
Sorry only catching up now , working since 6 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She worked in a shop probably on minimum wage. Doubt it bought too much in that fancy house.
I worked in an interiors shops for years . Shite money and hours cut constantly. You wouldn't build a big house or clothes shop 300-400 penneys hauls on it . Just saying

Im pretty sure she said she worked in Noelle interiors in Tullamore for a little while she said . She wasn't on 40hrs a week and interiors money is absolute shite unless you get higher

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
“Yiz were sending me messages saying ohh laawdy daw a laundry chute” “buh it’s no big deal” Yeah sure it’s no big deal to her , or the “I got me rad covers on amazon... I think they were only €30 or 35 euro” Yeah , 30-35 each I presume ? And how many to cover ? The fireplace thing ... ah a couple of grand ! No bother at all !

And Rachel, I hate to bring you into the real world, but there is a pandemic and people are losing their jobs ,but you’re there faffing around and getting yourself in a heap about a stupid plant beside your bath ?! Are you for real? Like what planet are you on at all?!

Actually,my chest of drawers collapsed recently and my wardrobe! Because they weren’t good quality because when we moved into our new property after scrimping for a mortgage, we didn’t have much money for good quality things and hence now they’re broken ! But I can’t afford to replace them with 2 children and another one on the way now . But that’s small compared to people losing their jobs and can’t afford food !
So her , worried about a bleeping plant, probably sitting there in a right state with her milky coffee with her mother .. not with the real world at all ! Another one that makes me sick

Reactions: 24
The witch in the wardrobe is back , but we are so lucky she will be back with a get that trend haul later. Does she not realise thousands have lost their jobs and have no money plus we have nowhere to go

• Haha
Jes watchin her stories would make you lose the will to live...where is she goin to put that plant...like is this her biggest worry!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s such a dry shite how is she not embarrassed At her boring content . Get that trend Jesus just what we all need more cheap clothes from factories who employ kids as young as 9/10. Lovely stuff . Suppose child exploitation isn’t a big deal to her anyway

Reactions: 12
The kids must be starving having those lunches- did she every hear of protein! Few crackers & lettuce 🙈really will fill you!!

Correct me if I’m wrong but would there mortgage not have been paid off when Daniel died?

Reactions: 2
Has to be someone taking the piss🤣🤣
I don’t think anyone did! Just like I don’t think anyone sent her loadsa messages telling her to put that plant in front of the towel rail 🤨😂 Like who on earth would take time out of their day to message her such ridiculous things ?! If they did , they’ve too much time on their hands and would they mind sending some of that time over to me ? Considering they must have “loadsa” time . “Ah those lads .... they have me in da stitches” 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one asked her for her same old same old lunches ! She’s no content and she needs to show something . The cucumber and tomato makes her feel like she’s a great mother maybe .

Reactions: 3
Off topic but unable to start a new thread - Paula MacSweeney Today Fm presenter - tries to be controversial - had a post up today saying people ask what her new born sleeps in but won’t say cause not recommended by HSA etc then goes on a blocking spree because people ask why she uses it - logical question I believe? Another IG looking for attention 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong but would there mortgage not have been paid off when Daniel died?
I never heard her mentioning mortage which she could of.. But I do remember her saying they were able to self build the new house with the profit they made from their previous home.

There is no mortgage is was self built on land belonging to family with proceeds from a house sale and donations of labour and cash locally.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.