Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many men wouldn’t put up with that level
Of online engagement . Her head must be constantly in the phone . So perhaps it would be the best thing for her in the future if she meets someone

Be pretty tough for any man tho , with the kids and ma and partner there . And the silver tray on the bed, be tough to find room
Imagine he was taken over by lust and knocked the tray off the bed. Itd surely be the end of the relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If the contents of your shop in Mr.Price is what gains you content, I think there's something to be said for having a 'wgat did you buy today' page on Instagram.
Ffs. Such shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like someone mentioned earlier, I wonder how his parents feel with the mum living there in the lap of luxury when it was down to them the house got built at all.
I was thinking the same thing myself Daniel rip and his father built it, was it not the fathers land also. Must be so hard alright watching them two living in luxury , the mother landed on her feet for sure and it looks like aiming for Insta hun fame and all the freebies and opportunities that go with it..

Omg I presumed when they kept saying partner it was a woman partner 🤦‍♀️ I don’t think they had a house someone on here said they had a mobile home so I’m sure it was an easy decision to move in and allow Rachel to be a swipe up hun sorry no I mean allow her to grieve .
House must be huge then, if she has top of the house all to herself , kids have a room each , so where is the mother and BF sleeping. She never shows their room , living there but not really been show as part of the family unit 🤔 Mother you see her attempts at modelling or off on freebie hotel stay , you never see them all sitting down preparing a meal watching tv etc, only see the children eating on their own. 🤔

If the contents of your shop in Mr.Price is what gains you content, I think there's something to be said for having a 'wgat did you buy today' page on Instagram.
Ffs. Such shite.
No doubt Mr Price will be sending out some freebies soon .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same thing myself Daniel rip and his father built it, was it not the fathers land also. Must be so hard alright watching them two living in luxury , the mother landed on her feet for sure and it looks like aiming for Insta hun fame and all the freebies and opportunities that go with it..

House must be huge then, if she has top of the house all to herself , kids have a room each , so where is the mother and BF sleeping. She never shows their room , living there but not really been show as part of the family unit 🤔 Mother you see her attempts at modelling or off on freebie hotel stay , you never see them all sitting down preparing a meal watching tv etc, only see the children eating on their own. 🤔

No doubt Mr Price will be sending out some freebies soon .
That's actually a good point never normal family atmosphere. Always staged

Trying so hard to be Mrs Hinch 🙄
Mrs Hinch put up about that flash mop using it to clean her shower weeks ago ! Copycat Rachel waited a few weeks and pretended it was her bright idea

the star chart gave me a laugh , girls if yis are good for posing in me pics I’ll give yis a star and a McDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seen a point made about the radiator cover and got me thinking I followed her from the early days of her page she had less than 3,000 followers I used to chat to her all the time in DM’s than she shared Daniels story and her page snowballed I messaged a few times since and never got a reply so how is she seeing random people asking about something in her house that she’s already explained 6 times... it’s bullshite nobody is asking her. She’s actually very boring. Her page isn’t great

Reactions: 18
The file thing for all her invoices 🤑🤑🤣 But honestly why do these narcs think anyone gives a toss about what they bought today? Imagine yourself going on your Insta stories with your Aldi “haul” and going through it one by one, my friends would think I’ve lost the plot. If it’s something interesting ok show us that maybe but each item? Nahhhh stop ✋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The file thing for all her invoices 🤑🤑🤣 But honestly why do these narcs think anyone gives a toss about what they bought today? Imagine yourself going on your Insta stories with your Aldi “haul” and going through it one by one, my friends would think I’ve lost the plot. If it’s something interesting ok show us that maybe but each item? Nahhhh stop ✋🏻
hinch does that and Stacey Solomon and I know another few smaller bloggers who do it and I’m watching amazed thinking oh my god why??????? Just put your shopping away

Reactions: 5
hinch does that and Stacey Solomon and I know another few smaller bloggers who do it and I’m watching amazed thinking oh my god why??????? Just put your shopping away
Not siding with Stacey but holy crap at least her purchases of tat are nice to look at....but a bleeping bottle of flash spray Rachel? Ffs

• Haha
Not siding with Stacey but holy crap at least her purchases of tat are nice to look at....but a bleeping bottle of flash spray Rachel? Ffs
She’s obvs hoping for some flash freebies the mean ‘wagon’ ! Or to be the face of homesavers , she does love her own face as we know

Anyone see Stacey Solomon shopping yesterday and her heel came off ?? Nearly wet myself it was so funny ! I can’t help but like her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Love this 😍

Reactions: 3
That's to file all her swipe ups and codes for when she gets loadsa ppl asking for them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The Aliso Beauty being advertised today is a new brand, owned by Andrea Roche. Re his parents not been happy with her Mam and partner being there, yes that could be the case or it could be the opposite. Similar case in my family, mother with young kids and to be honest it gave us comfort that there was extra support and care and also we knew that her husband would have given his blessing. It probably depends on what the relationship is. Having that support after losing a partner so young would of course be a huge comfort and especially as a girl you’re mother is the best person to give you that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The Aliso Beauty being advertised today is a new brand, owned by Andrea Roche. Re his parents not been happy with her Mam and partner being there, yes that could be the case or it could be the opposite. Similar case in my family, mother with young kids and to be honest it gave us comfort that there was extra support and care and also we knew that her husband would have given his blessing. It probably depends on what the relationship is. Having that support after losing a partner so young would of course be a huge comfort and especially as a girl you’re mother is the best person to give you that.
Completely agree. Her and Daniel had been together such a long time, I’m sure she’s like a daughter to them, and it’s not just her home, it’s their grandchildren’s too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.