Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same word - controlled - when they do activities like art or baking - it’s all so controlled.I’d say they are scared of their lives of making a mess.

Reactions: 10
I do wonder what Rachel would be like if we had no Covid. She Settled down very young and with her new found fame I wonder would she be at every event possible? And out for brunch with the other Huns?

Reactions: 11
Why would it matter if children at school knew they were going to play therapy? What a way to try and stigmatise grief? I think its good shes talking about it as a lot of people don't realise the various help that is out there
Don't get the big deal about her mammy living with her? One of my friends had a cousin live with her for a year after her husband died because she wasn't able to function by herself and had really bad memory for the 1st year which I believe is common. It used to be really common for when a parent died the other parent would move in with one of their children so what's the difference the other way around
Excuse me Stigmatise grief ?? Am I doing that ? Trust me I know what grief is and so do my children and grandchildren ! so please don’t make assumptions! Not one of us took to social media seeking attention! Also Children in school can say cruel things, they listen to their parents talking, and trust I bet a lot of parents discuss this ones and her antics and oversharing . It’s good to talk yes but to the right people friends, family, trained Councillors etc, to not thousand on IG . I believe in this day and age people are very aware of what help is out there. Schools for instance make parents/ carers aware of the various services . Children have their Councilling in private, it’s not broadcast to everyone, it’s a private matter! They have the right to privacy after all . As for the mammy living with her , I don’t really care if she does or not. My comments were about about her seeking IG fame , that has been very obvious to all especially after last nights antics , good luck to her, don’t think I will be following .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Excuse me Stigmatise grief ?? Am I doing that ? Trust me I know what grief is and so do my children and grandchildren ! so please don’t make assumptions! Not one of us took to social media seeking attention! Also Children in school can say cruel things, they listen to their parents talking, and trust I bet a lot of parents discuss this ones and her antics and oversharing . It’s good to talk yes but to the right people friends, family, trained Councillors etc, to not thousand on IG . I believe in this day and age people are very aware of what help is out there. Schools for instance make parents/ carers aware of the various services . Children have their Councilling in private, it’s not broadcast to everyone, it’s a private matter! They have the right to privacy after all . As for the mammy living with her , I don’t really care if she does or not. My comments were about about her seeking IG fame , that has been very obvious to all especially after last nights antics , good luck to her, don’t think I will be following .
Spot on.

My own child attends counseling and only our immediate family know, it’s private and kids can be so cruel about one another. My child’s a teen and would never want her friends or anyone else to know.

Her ma has lived there a good while now and looks very comfortable I get the impression her ma is there to stay. I doubt she’s paying for an empty house this long

Reactions: 9
Spot on.

My own child attends counseling and only our immediate family know, it’s private and kids can be so cruel about one another. My child’s a teen and would never want her friends or anyone else to know.

Her ma has lived there a good while now and looks very comfortable I get the impression her ma is there to stay. I doubt she’s paying for an empty house this long
Like someone mentioned earlier, I wonder how his parents feel with the mum living there in the lap of luxury when it was down to them the house got built at all.

Like someone mentioned earlier, I wonder how his parents feel with the mum living there in the lap of luxury when it was down to them the house got built at all.
I know I wouldn’t be happy at all. Looks like it was all Daniel, his dad & uncle who did majority of that work while also dealing with his devastating diagnosis. Rachel’s ma & her fella loving life living there🙄

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget it was also Daniels family’s land that they built on! So it’s a win all round for the mother and the fella!

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget it was also Daniels family’s land that they built on! So it’s a win all round for the mother and the fella!
Omg I presumed when they kept saying partner it was a woman partner 🤦‍♀️ I don’t think they had a house someone on here said they had a mobile home so I’m sure it was an easy decision to move in and allow Rachel to be a swipe up hun sorry no I mean allow her to grieve .

So funny her followers think the face roller is something dirty. Isn't that hilarious 🙃😏 good few weeks laughing the head off at that 😒

I do wonder what Rachel would be like if we had no Covid. She Settled down very young and with her new found fame I wonder would she be at every event possible? And out for brunch with the other Huns?
Oh yeah i remember months back her responding to terrie saying she will be up for the night out soon .

I'm so disappointed in Rachel. She's turned into an instawhore. I'm sure Daniel is turning in his grave and his family are mortified. Poor kids

Reactions: 11
So funny her followers think the face roller is something dirty. Isn't that hilarious 🙃😏 good few weeks laughing the head off at that 😒

Oh yeah i remember months back her responding to terrie saying she will be up for the night out soon .

Ah yeah shur de lads will have her in de stitches bouh tha for weeks , she’ll get loadsa gas messages ! 🤨

• Haha
Tracey explains it all on her page. If u wanted to pop back on for a read or send her a msg she responds to all her msgs. A child doesn’t have to be biologically yours for you to love & care them as your own!!
Whats Traceys page please?I follow EvesAdventures myself & am confused so would like to know..thanks

Reactions: 1
Had looked at the stories from this morning her daughter is eating the "fry sandwich" just look at the plate in the snap before she posts it, jaysus taking a pic of the kids food before she gets to eat it and the saying its hers she really has no content . Oh and by the way it was a bleeping sausage sandwich not a fry sandwich

Love to know what’s she blocking out us seeing out the windows?? This morning the blinds were closed and tonight she used a 🌽 to block the view 🤔🤔

Why not put up the blinds and let the daylight in it was a lovely morning.... let the children eat their breakfast in peace, It's so unfair on them.
Collab in garden hence blinds closed. Very predictable

Well duck Verso fashions as well. Have been a long time customer of theirs for a few years. Very disappointed in Lisa for jumping on the bandwagon.
The tit about her anyway, another false wagon by all accounts. Theyre all one and the same, exploit ing people to make money

A bit off topic but what are sizes like lol.. I want to order but I’m a 16 and wasn’t sure if they’d fit x
The casual company sell them too and better customer service

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over her sister living in a caravan and trying to be famous also!! Sad world isn’t it..

Genuinely how does she see all these questions about a rad cover or grass or a swipe up code or this and that.... but doesnt see the genuine messages from countless amounts of people that have reached out to her over the last year .. another claire balding ...

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.