Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jembelle

VIP Member
it was heartbreaking. I bawled through it all. For one who claims she cries so much she never looks as if she cries at all. I’m still mourning a loss and my eyes are swollen and raw for ages after I’ve cried. Concealer would not conceal a thing.
I love how Sinead’s house turned out and I hope she finds loads of happiness there with her 3 beautiful children.
It’s people like her who shops should be doing ads collab and bas with. Not a chance would I purchase anything Rachel advertised or got gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 13

RaMOANa

Gosh she is very thin that puff sleeve top doesn’t suit her tiny frame at all.

Have to say though how callous of Pamela Scott to send her men’s socks to show in the sponsored post.

• Wow

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Amazing she didn't "accidentally " delete that message 😏
I also see her little army is going in on carol on her insta . She is a f***ing joke.No balls to stand up to carol yourself hun . You're the biggest bully of them all. People going in on her losing her baby. Youre some wind up merchant Rachel

Last edited:

HawTEA

Hello everyone .... sorry I haven’t been on ..... I had a bad few days, I haven’t been sleepin....ah... it’s jus, I didn know where to puh me plant in the bathroom and the toweellll rail was on me mind aloh and me thurtieh birthday is Sunday , I jus said I’d pop on to leh yiz all know ... incase ye forgoh and ye’d be wonderin where I waz if I’m not on chahhin.... I mean.... I won’t be havin a massive parhie or anythin with all me family... I hope none of yiz think tha .... just me and me ma and a few milky coffees
Wonder will she treat herself to that dog food hot dogs and spaghetti she feeds the girls for the dorty thorty 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jembelle

VIP Member
And what's so wrong about being from Clondalkin ??
Also think she was right to name and shame the troll, can't be nice to have people message you stuff like that. You all bitch so much about her, why not just unfollow her, you have sad lives to just stalk people's pages and then bitch about them on this.
[/QUOTE
And what's so wrong about being from Clondalkin ??
Also think she was right to name and shame the troll, can't be nice to have people message you stuff like that. You all bitch so much about her, why not just unfollow her, you have sad lives to just stalk people's pages and then bitch about them on this.
not a thing but you would swear to god she had a sheltered up bringing to be so affected by one sentence. Rachel needs to get the fuck of Instagram and go tend to her children. Btw I don’t follow her thankfully I just check in on this page and it tells me exactly what I thought months ago was right she’s using her dead husbands memory to make money

creeper101_93

Sweet divine Rachel Hinch is at it again 🙄🙄

She is a total rip off of Mrs Hinch with the only addition being her grief.

I know Hinch gets a hard time on here but I like her. She's mad as a badger but at least she has some original content.

Also am I the only one who seals meat before putting it in the slow cooker? Just me?

Missycoco

VIP Member
[Seen it all now, the mother is in on the act now , next she will be getting little woods sending her stuff. They must be so loved in their village , all the freebies, go fund me pages etc. would love to be a fly on the wall outside the school and mass 😂

• Heart

Jox

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t you freak and block If a weirdo man followed your page that you post pics of ur kids in their swimming togs and in the bath. Shuddering at the thoughts
The whole family are clearly wannabes. The brother even dressed up for his moment of fame 😅 Rachel thinks nothing of throw away comments like rad covers so cheap and candles so cheap from king oak . So cheap when it’s not your own money your throwing away . Same with the fire insert , couple thousand no idea. I can tell you exactly what I paid for mine Cos I worked for that money .
“A couple of thousand” really pissed me off. Who even speaks like that! If anything in my (heavily mortgaged) house costs more that 100e I bloody justify it, save, go without to have it etc. If something cost 2 thousand Id have to go to credit union so you can bet your ass id know the exact cost down to the cent! This girl has lost touch of reality and was thick enough to believe the pr peoples lies about getting her on their books. She doesn’t have the best people around (only saw her mother for the first time last weekend on a story she looks a McGregor, she’d ate ye and spit ye out). So onward with the #yizhavemeinstitches

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Outside of Daniels death, cleaning and trying on clothes, Rachel has nothing she’s as dull as dish soap. The fake Dublin accent boils my blood it’s so put on none of the rest of the family have an accent her’s slips every so often it’s all put on. I do feel sorry for her that she lost her husband so suddenly but I don’t believe he set up her Instagram and she never had one before because Jesus she took to it like a duck to water straight in “hello everyone” I think she seen an opportunity to make money it’s sad to say but people are morbidly fascinated with death and she knew Daniels story would bring in the followers

• Heart

Jennymac

VIP Member
Children looked miserable in that video, and all of them well tutored and what they had to say. They should be left well off social media they are grieving their dad. Absolutely sickening

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
The first of the month was cool with her last month , this month she will grieve 🙄while stroking her giant necklace

Wouldn’t you think If you were given as many free clothes as she is that you would find something better to wear than the chavvy tracksuit . Just my opinion

TinaGP

VIP Member
Totally inappropriate stories tonight on her insta . The children , the naming that woman . None of that is ok , it’s downright wrong . Nobody wants to see that !

HesterPrynne

She is so blatantly ripping off and trying to be Ireland's answer to Mrs Hinch it's unreal.
That video tonight about the "hi guys" where she was scratching at her neck, which is a total Hinch thing, no one gives a flying fuck how you greet your followers. Jesus christ. 🙄
I can't cope with Hinch and her grey palace but you'd think these so-called influencers would have some sort of originality.
I'd be scundered if i was Rachel knowing how every wee bit of content was lifted directly from someone else.

I'm betting Santy will bring the girls a puppy this year and it'll be just like Hinch's! 😂

Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!
Omg I'm so very sorry to read that about your mam... and of course your other family members..xxx . I can completely understand how you are feeling as I've lost my family .. my mam was the latest...

Sending you a big squeezy hug ... 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Heart

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Trying so hard to be Mrs Hinch 🙄
Mrs Hinch put up about that flash mop using it to clean her shower weeks ago ! Copycat Rachel waited a few weeks and pretended it was her bright idea

the star chart gave me a laugh , girls if yis are good for posing in me pics I’ll give yis a star and a McDonalds

• Haha
If someone asked me that I wouldn’t be long blocking them from my page. She’s worse to answer it. She’s very foolish and immature to answer half the stuff she’s asked
Im thinking it cant be real, i find it so weird... . If you and daniel had a boy would you have named him Daniel?? ... I just can't deal. Why do complete strangers need or want to know what they would have named a son they never had. 🤯Like get a grip and get a life.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Why would it matter if children at school knew they were going to play therapy? What a way to try and stigmatise grief? I think its good shes talking about it as a lot of people don't realise the various help that is out there
Don't get the big deal about her mammy living with her? One of my friends had a cousin live with her for a year after her husband died because she wasn't able to function by herself and had really bad memory for the 1st year which I believe is common. It used to be really common for when a parent died the other parent would move in with one of their children so what's the difference the other way around
Excuse me Stigmatise grief ?? Am I doing that ? Trust me I know what grief is and so do my children and grandchildren ! so please don’t make assumptions! Not one of us took to social media seeking attention! Also Children in school can say cruel things, they listen to their parents talking, and trust I bet a lot of parents discuss this ones and her antics and oversharing . It’s good to talk yes but to the right people friends, family, trained Councillors etc, to not thousand on IG . I believe in this day and age people are very aware of what help is out there. Schools for instance make parents/ carers aware of the various services . Children have their Councilling in private, it’s not broadcast to everyone, it’s a private matter! They have the right to privacy after all . As for the mammy living with her , I don’t really care if she does or not. My comments were about about her seeking IG fame , that has been very obvious to all especially after last nights antics , good luck to her, don’t think I will be following .

• Heart