Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fastandthecurious

[we all have our preferences and I respect that but we will all have different opinions which again I respect. Reason I like Tattle we can express it. I don’t agree with anyone who sits their children in a row like lithe dolls and constantly posts them on Social Media, regardless of what job they do. The bed photo looked so like Gorry , I don’t follow this person, only looked quick seen the pics of kids and not a thing out of place that was enough for me.

Why would you tell everyone your child in in play therapy ? Every child in her school will know, it’s a private matter . Agree I doubt any Physiologist would think that is ok! Eating their breakfast taking videos/pics , what is wrong with this woman, fgs the mother lives there why does she not tell her to stop! But after seeing the antics with the mass produced leggings she is aiming to be an IG hun also. Surprised children tired, does she not send them to bed 6pm ? Then she has the rest of the night to lose on IG or talk 💩
I couldn't agree more. I'm always hesitant to comment on parenting or about kids being used but saying the kids are in play therapy is so wrong on so many levels. As a child I went through therapy for a family bereavement and I would never have wanted any of my friends knowing. I was the same age as her oldest and I am still effected by it to this day. She is so wrong for breaching their right to privacy on so many levels. What wont she do for a few euro. Shame because this account started with good intentions- I dont doubt that but there is no end now to the level of her exploitation.

Reactions: 13

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Dont agree what she did at all and not just her but i also dont agree with people sayin shes not genuine, her grief isnt genuine like come on, she was with him since her teens as if its all crocodile tears, people cope differently and now shes gettin freebies people hate her, isnt this how it works for most of them. I dont think its right for anyone to judge her on that. Ive lost people in my life and just because someone may see me laugh and joke doesnt mean ive suddenly stopped caring. I dont care for her ads or what not, im talking about showing q bit of compassion to someone who has lost their husband. Simple as that. Yes she was wrong to go to belfast no doubt about it but im talking about people saying shes a fake.

Course she is grieving but she is fake. Her whole page is based on a tragic situation but it's not genuine content.

Her content is staged and fake she isn't one bit genuine when she is selling crap she wouldn't buy and trashy clothes she wouldn't buy.

So she can flog what she wants without any criticism just because she is a widow.

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Be careful with Lisa from Verso. She's buying in from China on a large scale, it would be as good to order from Shein for what she brings in.
She would sell her soul to the devil to get sales.
The girls over on the Superstyle Abbey can advise!

Didn't we know all along that mam was in for the insta fame as well as her daughter.
If she was any good and gave a crap about her daughter, she would have advised her to keep off instagram for a while.
Instead, it was her that minded the kids while Rachel was having de chats before Daniel had even died.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
Is she a chef instagrammer , clothes , makeup , design/ interiors ( her original route ) fake tan , grief councellor , mummy account ... which dafuq is she cause she seems to be swinging in and out or everyone at every chance she gets .
I think it’s bits of every other influencer that she follows ,which will only be the ones with very high volume followers . Lots of Hinch copying going on. bits of Gail but a much cheaper version of clothing . Too many influencers all with the same boring content, way too many of them, we are just bored to tears now. I won’t even mention that garlic bread fgs do folk really message about a lump of ****** garlic bread 🥖 ???

• Haha

Misstree

Exactly everything they knew and trusted is changed. Poor kids 💔💔 it's just so tragic.
My heart breaks for those 3 beautiful girls .. I wish she would realise how lucky she is to have them & realise if she put the amount of time & effort into them that she does talking shite into the screen of her phone to thousands of strangers that it would be far more beneficial to them! They need her now more than they will ever need her, and she seems absent & detached from them & seems to treat them like little soldiers .. all lined up, everything rehearsed, and none of them speaking until they are spoken to!

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Do you want to see a few photos ? Seriously asking 191k for their opinion all the time . Those would be my precious photos and I wouldnt want instagram to decide whether to share them. Christ she will drum up any sympathy content she can

Lollypopper

"Won't read it if you message me, don't care about your worry, it's only me who matters, now swipe up hurry!"

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Well there you go guys she has to read here we were just on about her not going to the grave and now she has a story up at the grave. Are any of us surprised?
Not one bit....if you were that sad and upset, you wouldn't be recording yourself and then throwing it online.
When I go to my parents grave, the last thing I want to be doing is being online.

And soon to follow #ad

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
And de next ting I'm goin' to show yiz ...
And de next ting I'm obzessed wit is....
So I'll leave de swipe up dere for dat
Super high-waisted

• Haha

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Yep! I don’t see any reason to say something like that ! What on earth has that got to do with anything?! Also, imagine saying stuff like that when your family and in-laws are watching?! 🙈 It’s not very classy or respectful.
She hasn't acted classy or respectful every since she got a sniff of instahun life The black bag dress up, the sponsored post on every meaningful day that she builds up as being difficult before hand. The outfit of the day posts when he was in hospital

Reactions: 12

Teenytot

VIP Member
I for one haven't clicked on one business that she's shared, if she's not going to bother sharing them properly with some info I couldn't be arsed looking at them😴
Last Friday it was close to midnight before she shared it, still nothing yet for today.
I’d say it’s killing her having to interact with the mere mortals & pretend to actually give a crap about anything that doesn’t benefit her

• Haha

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Hasn’t she posted about using environ skincare? They’d sell their grannies this lot to make a few euros 🙄 Wouldn’t mind so much if they needed the money but we’ve clearly established these people pay for nothing
Or when the spotlight teeth whitening comes out , I just couldn’t bring myself to buy it . When they all flogging it it’s a turn off .

THIS!!!!!👏👏👏
I don't follow Rachel, I first heard of her when Daniel was very ill as other influencers mentioned her. I read here because I find everything about her Insta profile nothing short of bizarre. But the fact that so so many strangers know so much about her 3 little girls, they know what their bedrooms look like and what they have for breakfast, lunch, dinner, when their birthdays are, the fact they are in therapy and what days they go its such a disgusting invasion of privacy by their own mother. It is just beyond my comprehension. If my kids went through what those little girls went through I'd be like a lioness. I would do everything in my power to shield and protect them, I definetly wouldn't expose them on social media.
If she wants to try sell any old tat on her page, off she goes. If she wants to go on and on about cleaning products let her off, do I think it's weird she shows herself at her husband's grave, yes I do or that she switches between sobbing and shilling out swipe ups left right and centre, yep, but none of that is as bad as stripping her kids of their privacy!!
A thousand times this!! I’ve often thought to myself how these kids will feel when they’re older and they realise how much of their lives their mother shared with thousands of strangers. And for what?!! And their grief journey is not hers to share, it’s actually disgusting and potentially damaging. Massive invasion of privacy. Nobody needs to know the majority of the stuff she has shared about her daughters.

Missorganic

The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs

• Haha

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Yeah it was deleted almost instantly. I actually thought did I imagine it only for ye said ye saw it too! 😂😂
someone told her fuck off she’s a disgrace .How’s that bullying . She is an absolute thug. And her family are worse for not telling her to cop on and take her vulnerable children off Instagram . She really isn’t responsible enough to be a parent .

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
She’s petrified since her royal fuck up in Belfast ! She didn’t appreciate just how lucky she had it that no one could criticise her questionable antics up to that ! She opened such an almighty can of worms she’s still cautious

SunnyG

Someone called the littlewoods collab a few days ago and there it is tonight.. So predictable 🙈🙈

• Haha

Leaha20

I cant stand her and the way she goes on. But I do feel her anger is genuine. All the fancy stuff and pristine clean house I would give up in a heartbeat to have my partner who is my best friend with me. Surely that pain is somewhat real. She's taking advantage and her poor kids being used terribly but I dont think she is that cold to fake being upset over her husband dying
I wish she could just see what damage she is doing to her kids and leave social media