Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
[we all have our preferences and I respect that but we will all have different opinions which again I respect. Reason I like Tattle we can express it. I don’t agree with anyone who sits their children in a row like lithe dolls and constantly posts them on Social Media, regardless of what job they do. The bed photo looked so like Gorry , I don’t follow this person, only looked quick seen the pics of kids and not a thing out of place that was enough for me.

The poor kids don't even have privacy about when they have their play therapy.

Wonder what the play therapist thinks about them being used as content.

I assume any good child Physiologist would frown at kids being displayed the way hers are.

Emotional support doesn't come from the end of a camera
Why would you tell everyone your child in in play therapy ? Every child in her school will know, it’s a private matter . Agree I doubt any Physiologist would think that is ok! Eating their breakfast taking videos/pics , what is wrong with this woman, fgs the mother lives there why does she not tell her to stop! But after seeing the antics with the mass produced leggings she is aiming to be an IG hun also. Surprised children tired, does she not send them to bed 6pm ? Then she has the rest of the night to lose on IG or talk 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Anynews.

VIP Member
I'm sitting at my phone is such disbelief, I lost my husband 5 months ago and I'm sitting on my sofa with my pj's and crying my eyes out. This woman is a disgrace. Dancing and twirling selling cheap tat clothes while pretending to mourn her late husband. I think she has actually lost the plot. The poor kids being exploited for whatever means necessary just to make some money.. I do not get this woman. She is callous and ruthless and will exploit anyone to become the nect "insta hun". Everyone grieves in different ways but jesus christ I think it's disgusting the way she is carrying on what must Daniels family think looking at this.... Sick. Also in her bedroom I have noticed there is no pic of Daniel near her bed like nothing... She is a cold cold woman
So very sorry for your loss💔. Btw they are all at using there grief for the €€€€S. It’s actually shocking if it’s the a child, husband or cancer they are all a disgrace.

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Her Follow Fridays are one of the most annoying things. The pile of usernames is literally no use to anyone. Why can’t she pick three pages and tell us a little about what they offer with a link/swipe up.

Oh yeah, cos she’s not getting paid.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Wasn’t she the same with the picture of her and Daniel in the woods?? ‘Oh I won’t tell yiz wha he said in my ear!! And then a 🍆!! 🙄🙄

• Heart

quickbook

Chatty Member
Do one Rachel !!!! Your behavior is the lowest of the low humiliating someone like that. Grow up. How dare you.

Last edited:

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
So I will just leave the swipe up here... so I will just leave the swipe up here... seriously how many times did she say that!! 🥱🥱🙄🙄

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
What's the point of that photo of the kids eating dinner. Also why does she give her kids plastic plates they are not babies. I used them when my kids where in a high chair but not at her kids ages also they are tiny you wouldnt fit a proper dinner for her kids ages on them

Anynews.

VIP Member
Maybe this had been said before but does anyone follow the page one small step? Sometimes I think Rachel tries to be like Lisa, only Lisa is a lot more relatable and has donated to charity etc
Can I be honest with you I have looked at her page and Eileens there is so many of them now making a living out of sadness/ grieve it’s just to much. All ads, swipe ups and freebies..

Calalilly

What is that ? Never heard of it ? X

It's a page against instagrammers . You can view their photos and stories and they won't get viewing ratings or see who is viewing them on their own pages. You can unfollow all these so called influencers on instagram but still have a nosey on their accounts on that web page .
Genius idea

Oh and if they upload something and then delete , well this page keeps everything[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
Her Rad covers from Amazon , would you not think she would support local businesses /trades , did they all not dig deep to help her out. Gofundme , local collections, Local businesses sending her out freebies and still do. But off she toddle to Amazon . Look at her clothes, Mass produced sold online! Mass produced Penny’s . Where do you see her promoting a little local boutique ??? Look after those that look after you !!! Just like all influencers grab , greedy give nothing back!!

Maryland

Finally unfollowed yesterday. The sight of them all on the bed with her Mam too was enough. It's all just one big ad and one more haul. I don't need to see what you bought, what you're cooking, what your pristine playroom looks like.

Missycoco

VIP Member
She’s obviously buying a lot of followers, she has loads of Indian men following her and a lot of bot accounts. Fbg or Mrs didn’t have a story to suck you in.
Judging by some that are following her it’s nothing to brag about, maybe others delete shady looking followers and don’t buy any. If I was posting my young children, their whole life, whereabouts i would be very careful who I allowed to follow me. It’s called been a loving protective mother , and I most certainly would not feel safe with my children on the ground floor while I am tucked up ,upstairs ! I have never seen a home designed like that before

• Haha

Delboy

Chatty Member
I’d say her and her mother are there with their gas milky coffees having a good aul read on here with their little notebooks to take notes on what to show us this week. I wonder will she show us how to use the shake n vac again Or maybe how to put garlic bread into the oven ? Like I already had forgotten how to clean my shower door , thank god she came on again today to show us , I didn’t know what I was doing 🙄🙄🙄
Kids will be back at school, so I'm hoping it will be lunch boxes😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Did anyone see diy sos. It made me think of Rachel and then I thought she wouldn’t have appreciate anything them people did like that woman she would have been a control freak and wanted to control the whole project
Rachel’s casualness about her fire insert costing a couple of grand she thinks , just shows how easy spent other people’s money is . When you work hard for your money you know exactly the blood and sweat that goes into earning a couple of grand .

• Heart

Celia_Ro

Ah here I’m totally done with her! Liked her at the start but now it’s all swipe up.. #ad.....sob sob..make sure yiz notice the #necklace #yizAreGreat.... annnnnd goodnight!