Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I've said it before , take away the tragic circumstances and she's another school mammy ( nothing wrong with this at all !) Who has nothing to offer for content except her new build house .

Reactions: 14

Limklass

I have unfollowed. There is nothing interesting in the posts she is sharing at all recently since Belfast. Cleaning, basic foods and kids lunches. I agree it is so wrong to be sharing private times for the kids. We shouldn’t see their bedrooms, bath times or anything like that. I love how Rosanna Davidson never shared her daughters face on Instagram- they are too young to make that decision. I just hope the children are never teased by others in their class about things their mother has shared online. We know they could overhear parents talking and repeat it. I wish she would only share her life as a ‘public figure’ and let’s the kids be kids.

TinaGP

VIP Member
When you have a very close relative or friend going through what daniel went through the last thing you do is post on social media.when my husband was first diagnosed and waiting g for his scan to see if it spread I lost a stone in weight and couldnt sleep or eat to post pics of outfit of the day that's just unbelievable. We also never told people only immediate family and a few very close friends we did not want our children to know about it and she posted everything about daniel online one of her highlights is Daniel's passing and another Daniel's diagnosis I'm sorry but what about when her daughters see all that and them broadcast their grief and therapy it's all so wrong and actually disgusting no mother would do that
I completely agree . I just couldn’t get my head around this outfit of the day and the ability to go on video to a bunch of strangers and be able to go through every detail ( I know she was upset whilst speaking but it still made me think it was a bit strange, I just couldn’t get my head around it ) ,everything since then , the clothes hauls , the showing of the house ,of course the bperfect tan fiasco, ignoring all those people who reached out to her to offer support , but well about to acknowledge the lads who are gas and have her in stitches 🤨 , showing everyone “her bedroom” ( I wouldn’t be able to say “my bedroom” if something so heartbreaking happened to me ) the having the camera in the children faces , speaking about their therapy ,even telling people the times they go. Look , I know everyone grieves differently, but all of that is just off the wall strange, I could not do any of that , I’d be too heart broken and devastated, I probably wouldn’t even be able to talk to my own family because I’d be too sad , too devastated .
Now prancing around in a ridiculous hat, shirt and thigh high boots ! Go way will you ! Hard time my arse!

When my dad was ill in hospital last year, there was many a day I went up with my pj top still on, certainly had no interest or care what I looked like, who the name of god picks out an outfit to wear to visit a sick relative on literally their death bed?
Out of everyone I know , family , friends, neighbours , work colleagues , I have never ever in my life came across anyone picking out outfits of the day (and posting them on social media ) to go see a relative who was on their deathbed in hospital, getting treatment and care . You’re right , who in the name of god does that ? It was unbelievably strange .

Last edited:

Wheres reality

VIP Member
She put up that video again with the little girl smelling her uncle like her daddys aftershave. Has so no fucking cop on at all . A very private and heartbreaking moment and she slapping the video up again . Must be an AD and swipe up tomorrow . She is an absolute wagon. Give those kids their space to grieve for gods sake

• Sad

Anynews.

VIP Member
Shannon comes across as the black sheep didn’t know she was Rachel’s sister for a good while🤔
With her been seriously ill as a child you’d think she’d be the spoilt princess in the family.
My friend is deaf as he got meningitis as a child he didn’t get any special treatment he still doesn’t.. he works full time and is mad for the women and has no problem getting them either he’s on POF and tinder 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
I hope Carol doesn't give a fuck. Anyone who is gullible enough to fall for the poor little widow act is a fool and therefore isn't worth Carol's time. I'd say Rachel has been looked after by other people all her life and is used to every one doing the dirty work for her while she sits back and manipulates and pulls the strings. She's tough as nails behind the defenseless little woman facade.

• Heart

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Totally inappropriate stories tonight on her insta . The children , the naming that woman . None of that is ok , it’s downright wrong . Nobody wants to see that !
She’s vicious , you can tell that naming that woman is her true nature . She’s a mean girl trying to disguise herself as a lady . Try harder Rachel

Jembelle

VIP Member
Are
The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs
are you not the same one who was giving out about her a few weeks ago. I don’t follow her I did months ago and then I stopped as I’ve explained before because I knew she was exploiting that mans death and their children and I was right. Her 15 mins are coming to an end because all she is now is an #ad. Everyone knows now she’s not really helping anyone and funnily she hasn’t came on in ages with the crying and the finding it hard to breath stories which we all knew were fake. Compassion did she show any to the people who have lost loved ones from covid no she didn’t. She is just a money maker like all them bloggers

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I've never seen someone plummet so much for content. Since Belfast her content has gotten to the point its a few vids/pics of kids , cooking and the grass . She hit her peak a while back . She can buy all the followers she wants but there's no content left .

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
She’s not one bit genuine. She seems to be constantly in da stitches ! That’s not normal , how does she get anything done when everything makes her laugh so much , except when she’s grieving of course , then she shows her tears

Meteor09

Chatty Member
I think the 16th chapel story is a spoof purely to try and create funny content 😵😵 you will get the ah lads yis are gas now too. I do be in stitches. No you don't.
What about the leaning tower of Pizza there's more funny content for you.

• Haha

Leaha20

Im in two minds about her. I have unfollowed a long time ago. I cannot pinpoint her grief and the way she is dealing with it, it doesn't sit well with me the dressing up in bin bags weeks after he died. Was it shock? And it hadn't kicked in fully. All the hauls and ads weeks after losing her soulmate. Again was it shock and will the grieving come in time. (No not the coming on and sobbing holding the chain) real grief.
I know everyone heals different but I cant imagine doing that if I lost anyone that close to me. Her going about her life living through freebies and sponsored paids post.There is going about your life and then there is her strange behavior online.
I hope I havent offended anyone who is grieving. she just puzzles me.

Reactions: 13

Delboy

Chatty Member
I really liked Rachel to begin with and I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but she’s really wearing thin now and seems to be grating on a lot of people. I just find her “chats” repetitive and boring now to the point where I just flick through! She’s really scraping the barrel for content these days and the use of her daughters is very unsettling and not something I’m interested in watching. Time to unfollow for me.
She definitely would grind your gears, Rachel only got her followers through Daniels sad story and death, she can't drag it out forever, other than that she's not relatable

• Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
And did she write then that she didn't want to show her name cause she might get bullied?
Few min later saying her followers reported the page for bullying and that she didn't want the girl to be bullied or receive " nasty messages " you should see some of the stuff they wrote on her page . Cant imagine carols dms. Mrs Hinch does the exact same thing. Screenshot the nasty message , dirty deletes and let's her followers go at the person . She is notorious for it . Guess Rachel really is coping the shit out of mrs hinch after all