Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cowardly of Rachel. Carol sent a msg from her own account, she’s not hiding behind a fake profile, she could have blocked or maybe asked carol why she had that opinion of her? But no she sends her minions to do her dirty work & deletes all traces of it on her own stories.

Carol sends one msg and she’s a vile bully but Rachel’s clowns are all messaging carol abuse and that’s ok🤷‍♀️

Rachel must be gearing up for a full week of ads with all her recent feel sorry for me stories🙄🙄
Yup, just looked back on Grabby Gorry the whole lot deleted!

Reactions: 7
How cowardly of Rachel. Carol sent a msg from her own account, she’s not hiding behind a fake profile, she could have blocked or maybe asked carol why she had that opinion of her? But no she sends her minions to do her dirty work & deletes all traces of it on her own stories.

Carol sends one msg and she’s a vile bully but Rachel’s clowns are all messaging carol abuse and that’s ok🤷‍♀️

Rachel must be gearing up for a full week of ads with all her recent feel sorry for me stories🙄🙄
Just shows how much vindictiveness Grabby Gorry is😒

Reactions: 10
The Insta hun pose , ole Andrea Defo behind this . Post herself modeling clothes , then comes on say getting dressed today was an accomplishment , no some poor devil who has to drag themselves out to work that is an accomplishment, attention seeking woman!! Cop yourself on !! had a cry , yes many are doing that right now, not telling the world about it. No tears modelling for the Gram though is there, are these clothes free/advert ?? If so where is it stated?? No doubt there will be the mother of the year posts later with the girls. God if only others had the privilege of staying home every day . when are people going to cop on to this one
Making sure the wedding ring is front and center.. Desperate

Can the fake accounts give her likes ! How annoying is that . Everything Eileen so dignified in her grieving of her little daughter . She got genuine followers after her daughters death and never tried to exploit it . This other twit wants a million I’m sure and won’t stop buying until she does . Good luck to her when her daughters rebel as teenagers . Rachel might not notice though, too busy with her head in her phone .
I thought insta had introduced software to delete fake accounts?

Reactions: 2
Do one Rachel !!!! Your behavior is the lowest of the low humiliating someone like that. Grow up. How dare you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do one Rachel !!!! You’re behavior is the lowest of the low humoliaatng Someone like that. Grow up. How dare you.
She is the bully. One negative direct message and she sent her followers to destroy carol. She is a witch plain and simple. No amount of fake tears will make up for that nasty move

I hope Carol doesn't give a duck. Anyone who is gullible enough to fall for the poor little widow act is a fool and therefore isn't worth Carol's time. I'd say Rachel has been looked after by other people all her life and is used to every one doing the dirty work for her while she sits back and manipulates and pulls the strings. She's tough as nails behind the defenseless little woman facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe someone from here should comment on Carols post directing people to this thread.

Reactions: 6
I’ll comment on carols re here if someone shows me who her username is

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.