Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
There is a housing crisis. There are a lot of young families having to make do with whatever accommodation they can! They aren’t travellers. Not that it would make a blind bit of difference if they were!
Relax Jan 😉 I know there's a housing crisis. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Which sister ? They would do anything to capitalise on Rachel’s ‘public figure’ status

Those overalls look a knock off of John Deere , Wonder where she’s sourcing that from .
Its tagged as javen outdoor clothing......her sister deafmomlife tagged it too so it must be the other one. Total knock off....as I say I can pick these up in pour local car boot sale. They grand for the kids knocking about the farm but a total knock off

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I would be a nervous wreck of my child was in therapy not coming on saying yiz gave me in stitches. Plus doesnt look like theres a car seat in the car for the child so is she really at therapy with her
Only copped that now !! She wouldn't be pathetic enough to make it up she is there today ... if she did thats disgusting

Housebythewhitethorns (sorry off topic) but anyone know her story???? Constantly redecorating her house with high end curtains, wallpaper, furniture and paint. She doesn't seem to work and she said yesterday her husband has been home since March so he's not working either. I have to save for ages and ages and ages to even do one room.
He owns his own company so working from home

Teenytot

VIP Member
I had a feeling she did but everything is gone now since her page is hacked and I can’t find any info, tonight is the first I heard her mention anything about it
I’d say she’ll put up another highlight soon for all her new followers. Watching her tonight it’s still extremely raw for her.

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
I love the verso leggings and have every pair except the new ones just after arriving... And I'm kinda tempted not to buy the new pair purely because I've spent so much on them (and then another 5er each time for postage).. And all the insta huns getting them for free then.. Wear them for one post and never wear them again. The greed and waste is something else.. At least rachel seems to actually have worn her verso leggings a few times, don't think terrie or Rosie have ever worn theirs out! In the new post Rachel looks tiny tiny tiny in those leggings, smaller than I've ever seen her so i do hope she is doing okay
A bit off topic but what are sizes like lol.. I want to order but I’m a 16 and wasn’t sure if they’d fit x

Trump2020

I only heard of Eileen recently and oh my god my heart breaks for her every time I see a post about her precious little girl. It’s so sad, I know the little one died in some sort of accident but does anyone know the full story? Soz for the derailment just had to ask.
I’ve followed Eileen from just a few weeks before her beautiful little girl died. As far as I know it was a tragic accident in the home. I believe a marble fire surround leaning against a wall as it was waiting to be fitted was involved. ( not unusual when the house is a new build) just an unfortunate accident. ❤

Justcarol84

I only heard of Eileen recently and oh my god my heart breaks for her every time I see a post about her precious little girl. It’s so sad, I know the little one died in some sort of accident but does anyone know the full story? Soz for the derailment just had to ask.
A fireplace fell on top of her 😞

• Sad

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Did she even post any today for follow Friday? I can’t see any of them but then I can’t see the kids with pizzas either