Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a cute lady.
Signed for AR a month before Daniel died.
Posted hours after he passed and 10 days later was decorating her bedroom.
She put the middle finger up to the country and frontline workers when she had her tinnies on the top of a bus in Belfast, no social distancing, no masks, on Daniel's 6th month anniversary.
Those frontline workers were the ones that looked after Daniel in his final weeks, days.
She hasn't even given a €1 donation or and ad for hospice or cancer awareness. duck all.
Except exploit her children and their grief for her gain.
“And I’ll leave the swipe up here”🙄

Reactions: 7
When you have a very close relative or friend going through what daniel went through the last thing you do is post on social media.when my husband was first diagnosed and waiting g for his scan to see if it spread I lost a stone in weight and couldnt sleep or eat to post pics of outfit of the day that's just unbelievable. We also never told people only immediate family and a few very close friends we did not want our children to know about it and she posted everything about daniel online one of her highlights is Daniel's passing and another Daniel's diagnosis I'm sorry but what about when her daughters see all that and them broadcast their grief and therapy it's all so wrong and actually disgusting no mother would do that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!
Sending you the world of strength and love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!
Im so sorry for your loss XX

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed she hasn't liked or commented on her sisters post or am I just missing it by scrolling to fast 🤔

I'm so sorry for your loss 😔💖..

And boom out come the posts of how heartbreaking she is

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree , She 100%knew what she was doing ! Who posts outfit of the day when their husband is going to hospital for treatment ?! Ah shur, yeah, the poor woman didn’t have what she was doing 🙄
When my dad was ill in hospital last year, there was many a day I went up with my pj top still on, certainly had no interest or care what I looked like, who the name of god picks out an outfit to wear to visit a sick relative on literally their death bed?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When you have a very close relative or friend going through what daniel went through the last thing you do is post on social media.when my husband was first diagnosed and waiting g for his scan to see if it spread I lost a stone in weight and couldnt sleep or eat to post pics of outfit of the day that's just unbelievable. We also never told people only immediate family and a few very close friends we did not want our children to know about it and she posted everything about daniel online one of her highlights is Daniel's passing and another Daniel's diagnosis I'm sorry but what about when her daughters see all that and them broadcast their grief and therapy it's all so wrong and actually disgusting no mother would do that
I completely agree . I just couldn’t get my head around this outfit of the day and the ability to go on video to a bunch of strangers and be able to go through every detail ( I know she was upset whilst speaking but it still made me think it was a bit strange, I just couldn’t get my head around it ) ,everything since then , the clothes hauls , the showing of the house ,of course the bperfect tan fiasco, ignoring all those people who reached out to her to offer support , but well about to acknowledge the lads who are gas and have her in stitches 🤨 , showing everyone “her bedroom” ( I wouldn’t be able to say “my bedroom” if something so heartbreaking happened to me ) the having the camera in the children faces , speaking about their therapy ,even telling people the times they go. Look , I know everyone grieves differently, but all of that is just off the wall strange, I could not do any of that , I’d be too heart broken and devastated, I probably wouldn’t even be able to talk to my own family because I’d be too sad , too devastated .
Now prancing around in a ridiculous hat, shirt and thigh high boots ! Go way will you ! Hard time my arse!

When my dad was ill in hospital last year, there was many a day I went up with my pj top still on, certainly had no interest or care what I looked like, who the name of god picks out an outfit to wear to visit a sick relative on literally their death bed?
Out of everyone I know , family , friends, neighbours , work colleagues , I have never ever in my life came across anyone picking out outfits of the day (and posting them on social media ) to go see a relative who was on their deathbed in hospital, getting treatment and care . You’re right , who in the name of god does that ? It was unbelievably strange .

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I completely agree . I just couldn’t get my head around this outfit of the day and the ability to go on video to a bunch of strangers and be able to go through every detail ( I know she was upset whilst speaking but it still made me think it was a bit strange, I just couldn’t get my head around it ) ,everything since then , the clothes hauls , the showing of the house ,of course the bperfect tan fiasco, ignoring all those people who reached out to her to offer support , but well about to acknowledge the lads who are gas and have her in stitches 🤨 , showing everyone “her bedroom” ( I wouldn’t be able to say “my bedroom” if something so heartbreaking happened to me ) the having the camera in the children faces , speaking about their therapy ,even telling people the times they go. Look , I know everyone grieves differently, but all of that is just off the wall strange, I could not do any of that , I’d be too heart broken and devastated, I probably wouldn’t even be able to talk to my own family because I’d be too sad , too devastated .
Now prancing around in a ridiculous hat, shirt and thigh high boots ! Go way will you ! Hard time my arse!

Out of everyone I know , family , friends, neighbours , work colleagues , I have never ever in my life came across anyone picking out outfits of the day (and posting them on social media ) to go see a relative who was on their deathbed in hospital, getting treatment and care . You’re right , who in the name of god does that ? It was unbelievably strange .
Someone very cold hearted and selfish😒

Reactions: 3
Awe stop I'm genuinely in d stitches at that reply 🤣🤣
Me too 🤣🤣🤣 I never knew there was a rave section , think I would have to be raving though to head off there, enjoy this area too much Great to see Fake greedy, grabby, bragging influencers exposed for what they really are .

Reactions: 7
Is she devious enough to do these pathetic ads on nights when people are online a lot for example when last lockdown measures were going to be announced she was on and last night with American election ? Or am
I giving her way too much credit .

She's a cute lady.
Signed for AR a month before Daniel died.
Posted hours after he passed and 10 days later was decorating her bedroom.
She put the middle finger up to the country and frontline workers when she had her tinnies on the top of a bus in Belfast, no social distancing, no masks, on Daniel's 6th month anniversary.
Those frontline workers were the ones that looked after Daniel in his final weeks, days.
She hasn't even given a €1 donation or and ad for hospice or cancer awareness. duck all.
Except exploit her children and their grief for her gain.
Imagine sighing up to an agency at that time, it beggars belief. She is clearly just cashing in on her husbands death and honestly she doesn’t seem too affected by his passing.

She hasn't come on properly crying and sobbing in a while and I honestly think she knows the jig is up cause of these threads.

I heard Bperfect was 500 a month just to be BA but could be more with extra promotions etc ...
Are they all getting €500 a month from BPerfect to prompt the tan etc?

Reactions: 2
Are they all getting €500 a month from BPerfect to prompt the tan etc?
Some would be getting €500 and some a lot more, depending on the size of the audience and what products they are BA for

Off topic but does anyone know where dropping gold is produced? I know BPerfect is China

Reactions: 3
Maybe this had been said before but does anyone follow the page one small step? Sometimes I think Rachel tries to be like Lisa, only Lisa is a lot more relatable and has donated to charity etc

Maybe this had been said before but does anyone follow the page one small step? Sometimes I think Rachel tries to be like Lisa, only Lisa is a lot more relatable and has donated to charity etc
Can I be honest with you I have looked at her page and Eileens there is so many of them now making a living out of sadness/ grieve it’s just to much. All ads, swipe ups and freebies..

Reactions: 12
Do you think she’s earning good money out of it? I’ve no clue what these influenzas make. Leaving the typo in 😂😂😂
With a following that big she’s earning big ad revenue, faces by Grace earns up to €3000 for one ad on her story it’s €5000 for an ad on her grid, Rachel’s following is bigger than Grace now and her likes, comments and general traffic to her page is way more than most of the old floggers so you can be sure she’s raking it in now, they charge too for them try on’s too she’s not only getting free clothes she’s getting a Hefty wage from it too. Every time you see ad, AF or collab they are being paid.

She’d signed with AR before he even died😏she knew exactly what she was doing for a girl who hadn’t a clue about insta😏 she made sure she found the time to build her following with all that was going on
I thought it was just after because her following sky rocketed after he died I think she went up by 50k

Reactions: 2
With a following that big she’s earning big ad revenue, faces by Grace earns up to €3000 for one ad on her story it’s €5000 for an ad on her grid, Rachel’s following is bigger than Grace now and her likes, comments and general traffic to her page is way more than most of the old floggers so you can be sure she’s raking it in now, they charge too for them try on’s too she’s not only getting free clothes she’s getting a Hefty wage from it too. Every time you see ad, AF or collab they are being paid.

I thought it was just after because her following sky rocketed after he died I think she went up by 50k
Seriously they completely turn me off buying anything they are advertising! And if you look at the following they all follow each other Trisha transformation is following everyone so is the usual cork blaggers!! It’s like a pyramid fund.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.