Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delboy

Chatty Member
I didn't see any name how do you know Carol is also grieving? Did I miss something? It's awful if she is getting abuse now
Yeah she posted her handle then deleted it, had a peep on the girls page and she was getting a bashing

Reactions: 3

Cbb1982

The file thing for all her invoices 🤑🤑🤣 But honestly why do these narcs think anyone gives a toss about what they bought today? Imagine yourself going on your Insta stories with your Aldi “haul” and going through it one by one, my friends would think I’ve lost the plot. If it’s something interesting ok show us that maybe but each item? Nahhhh stop ✋🏻
Love this 😍

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
😂 The leather ones would definitely fit you as they stretch big time! I would be a 12 in jeans and always get a medium in the leggings. And I know someone who is a small size 14 and wears medium too. So I'd say you would be the large and fit perf... I do find the non-leather ones fall down on my tummy area a lot, so need pulling up a lot but i love how skinny they make my legs look so i put up with that 😉
Perfect thank you so much! I’ll order and see how I get on😄 I have ones from river island and they’re so noisy it sounds like waterproof trousers when I’m walking 😂

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Finally unfollowed yesterday. The sight of them all on the bed with her Mam too was enough. It's all just one big ad and one more haul. I don't need to see what you bought, what you're cooking, what your pristine playroom looks like.
Shes not even cooking anything particularly revolutionary 😂 The way she goes on about it she probably thinks shes the next Annabel Karmel

Delboy

Chatty Member
If there was ever a bit of decency left for that one its gone down the road and taken a left . She is dirty out . Doing a Hinch on it and letting her insta crew take care of it
You know its killing her there is 4 threads on her now . She was untouchable weeks ago . Tides turn hunny
Have you any idea why this thread isn't showing on the main page? All the other 3 did🤔

Tealistener

Going for a walk to clear her head . Do I sense a video later ...

She defo had a house gathering of some sorts . My whole place done it near me, defeated the purpose of not going trick or treating.
Definitely, que the "feel sorry me" bullshite around lunch time 🙄..

@ItsMeMelD I wear a 16 from river island and I got the verso leggings in large. They’re nice on the legs but kept rolling down. I wore them once and they drove me mad having to keep pulling them up so never wore again. Maybe my belly is too big though 🤣

Anynews.

VIP Member
Can the fake accounts give her likes ! How annoying is that . Everything Eileen so dignified in her grieving of her little daughter . She got genuine followers after her daughters death and never tried to exploit it . This other twit wants a million I’m sure and won’t stop buying until she does . Good luck to her when her daughters rebel as teenagers . Rachel might not notice though, too busy with her head in her phone .
Everything Eileen is advertising an awful lot of products just saying!!