Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Jesus the FMB’s is right ! I’m scarlet for her with her 3 little kids downstairs and she tarting herself up upstairs .

Reactions: 3

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Sure her neck is broke from leaning into her phone to read here for content 😏

True, see she mentioned food and how she loves it! Funny how I mentioned how thin she was and now she's all about the food.. Leah just looks like a mini me of her Ma now. Anyone notice how she doesn't open her jaw when she talks, it's a melt.. Wonder is that a teeth issue?
Leah is the spitting image of rachels brother and Rachel too I think.

Delboy

Chatty Member
Under the little girls jammies lifted up on her back for the whole world to see .
I've no clue? Does the person who set up the thread know why ? Don't know how to set them up at all !
I've no idea, all I know is I can't see it unless I search for it or scroll through notifications for where someone likes a comment I made😂😂😂

• Haha

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Instagram is kinda on the way out and what will she do then! Katie jackson has said she started building her following over there in case Instagram is a thing of the past but our Rachel is no good with technology so what will she do 🤫🤥🤭🤔

• Haha

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Tracey explains it all on her page. If u wanted to pop back on for a read or send her a msg she responds to all her msgs. A child doesn’t have to be biologically yours for you too love & care them as your own!!
Agree and why on earth would someone want to set up a thread on this poor woman

Intagrammer

I never heard her mentioning mortage which she could of.. But I do remember her saying they were able to self build the new house with the profit they made from their previous home.
I’m not sure, self build doesn’t mean you don’t have a mortgage. I’m sure she would of talked about a mortgage if they had one because she can’t keep anything private.

Sage

Does she even pick winners for these competitions? I remember a voduz competition and spotlight (I think) but don't remember any winners announced for any of them.

Teenytot

VIP Member
[

has she ever said where her sister is or why she isn’t raising her kids? Totally none of my business obviously, just being nosy
I’m not following her very long so I’m not sure on that but she’s said about her dads alcohol abuse and how their childhood wasn’t great.

I know a girl who has a mental disability and her sister has custody of her two children, she sees them all the time but the sister who has custody of them thinks of them as her own. She’s had them since they were only a couple of weeks old.

Reactions: 2
Shes Read your comment here and has shown us her bedside locker full of sweets and chocolate😂😂😂
She clearly feels a need to prove to us, alarm bells!!

Also she ran down to kitchen & emptied the press to make look like she always had the stash there!! 😂😂

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you think If your child was in therapy you would be sitting thinking gosh I hope she’s ok etc hope she’s getting on well , hope it’s not too much for her . Can’t imagine why it would be your instinct to pop on and tell people what the weathers like
Yeah, it is very odd