Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Do, I love them, have about 6 pairs, wearing the pipers today, i just love them. I would be a 16 in Penneys, 14 in Dunnes, and i got the L/XL and they are perfect, even a bit of room too. The material ones are definitely tighter, as in the Sabby and Jenna's so Id go XL in those. They all look tiny when they arrive and you will think you'll never get into them, but you will. I find them so comfy, esp at the moment when jeans are digging in :p
Yeah I love the look of the pipers! Haha I can’t remember the last time I wore jeans that’s why I was looking at getting them... nice change from leggings and loungewear without having to dig out jeans 😂😂

Wait for it “so many of yiz slaggin me for callin ih a fry sandwich, is dah noh wah ihtz called? Wah de yiz call ih, ah I’m in stitches yiz are gas” 🙄 it’s like really bad flirting, what you’d expect from 2 13 year olds
Was literally thinking this exact same thing!! Same with her ‘bed clothes’ story... badly stuck for content!!!

Reactions: 2

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Can the fake accounts give her likes ! How annoying is that . Everything Eileen so dignified in her grieving of her little daughter . She got genuine followers after her daughters death and never tried to exploit it . This other twit wants a million I’m sure and won’t stop buying until she does . Good luck to her when her daughters rebel as teenagers . Rachel might not notice though, too busy with her head in her phone .
I thought insta had introduced software to delete fake accounts?

quickbook

Chatty Member
Yes I have noticed that about her lately and she is busy with all the children and the twins (who are adorable)!
I really do like her but lately its all the ads etc I think she is doing the revamp for Instagram and engagement.
Her house is beautiful as it is.
She has taught Home Economics for secondary school.
Would she have been paid handsomely for appearing on House of the Year?
Don't get me wrong I like her too. Guess a bit of greeneye on my part as I look around my house :-(

Meteor09

Chatty Member
That's what Rachel thought the sistene chapel was called 🙄🙄
Well so she says but I highly doubt it

Mona86

VIP Member
I’m sorry I wouldn’t want to troll her at all but I’m really surprised to hear if she’s not the mom just given by what way it seemed. Was she just not her birth mom and raised her instead ? It doesn’t make a difference but I just wondered

Curiouscat

Have you any idea why this thread isn't showing on the main page? All the other 3 did🤔
All the other ones were on the Instagrammer thread, this one is on the influencers thread. It took me a while to figure it out too.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Like I said she was long a blogger before her horrific loss. She recieved things like that before I didn't say she wasn't receiving things what I'm saying is that she always recieved things not just since the devastating loss of her little girl
Exactly that's the difference in Rachel. She built the #ad while her husband was terminal in the hospital. Jumping into ads before his months mind mass.

Jennymac

VIP Member
No they dont pay for the clothes and she is paid to promote them ad, collab or sponsored is usually paying her . if its gifted she is not being paid, influencers never pay for anything

Ali47

I'd say she is sending them questions to herself, or else that's the level of her followers thick as her
Also on his parents they probably havent got a clue about what the whole thing of insta is and she could have them blocked from seeing the stories. My parents havent a clue what insta is
His parents look young so id say they know rightly.

Id like to think there aren't people that pathetic that they want to know what weight her kids were born.
There is thought did you ever see those post of facebook groups and they get thousands of answers and they ask when they were born what weight they were and how they were born as in c section or natural, i do be baffled they are only short of asking their pps number. And if they did there would ve plenty numptys who would answer too, just so proud to tell all about their wee angles 😂

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Do you think she’s earning good money out of it? I’ve no clue what these influenzas make. Leaving the typo in 😂😂😂
With a following that big she’s earning big ad revenue, faces by Grace earns up to €3000 for one ad on her story it’s €5000 for an ad on her grid, Rachel’s following is bigger than Grace now and her likes, comments and general traffic to her page is way more than most of the old floggers so you can be sure she’s raking it in now, they charge too for them try on’s too she’s not only getting free clothes she’s getting a Hefty wage from it too. Every time you see ad, AF or collab they are being paid.

She’d signed with AR before he even died😏she knew exactly what she was doing for a girl who hadn’t a clue about insta😏 she made sure she found the time to build her following with all that was going on
I thought it was just after because her following sky rocketed after he died I think she went up by 50k

Teenytot

VIP Member
I’m sorry I wouldn’t want to troll her at all but I’m really surprised to hear if she’s not the mom just given by what way it seemed. Was she just not her birth mom and raised her instead ? It doesn’t make a difference but I just wondered
She’s actually explained it all before, her & mom share/shared custody of the two kids. She’s never actually lied about it. Her sister is the birth mom

Last edited:

Shellac

Unfortunately for Rachel she is just living in the moment with no proper guidance from anyone.
Instagram is an income and that's fine!
She is grieving but she needs to think ahead to the future for herself and the children without telling all their private business to strangers.
In time she will realise this, when she has moved on.