Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinaGP

VIP Member
What was the point in this early morning recording of children eating breakfast?
Like what is her thinking here?
Sounds like she had braces in this morning, retainer maybe?
I notice she had the youngest girls eating from matching Kellogg’s bowls , maybe she is after a collab with them ? Wouldn’t surprise me🙄

Reactions: 3

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
No one asked her for her same old same old lunches ! She’s no content and she needs to show something . The cucumber and tomato makes her feel like she’s a great mother maybe .

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Same here , bought my shampoo all the time . Going to shop around now again . I also wrote to the small business I mentioned earlier in this thread as I know the person well. I just got a sharp reply that it wasn't my business and if I wasn't happy I can go elsewhere. Which I will be doing, disgusted at the treatment, years using this business every month. Im not going to name which one as its close to home . One mention from Gorry and they think regulars are nothing.
Well they’re not going to be up for business person of the year award any time soon 🙄

Heidi77

VIP Member
The meals she makes are absolutely revolting, her poor kids having to eat what looks like cat sick 🤢

I had an eating disorder for years and everyone thought I was eating all sorts of fattening stuff but I actually wasn’t. You become very skilled at lying and hiding your true diet.
I do wonder if she eats them. Some of her meals are very carb heavy.

• Haha

Shellac

Housebythewhitethorns (sorry off topic) but anyone know her story???? Constantly redecorating her house with high end curtains, wallpaper, furniture and paint. She doesn't seem to work and she said yesterday her husband has been home since March so he's not working either. I have to save for ages and ages and ages to even do one room.
Yes I have noticed that about her lately and she is busy with all the children and the twins (who are adorable)!
I really do like her but lately its all the ads etc I think she is doing the revamp for Instagram and engagement.
Her house is beautiful as it is.
She has taught Home Economics for secondary school.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I do, funny enough before Belfast Lisa was on giving out about people trolling Rachel and how awful it was. Since Belfast nothing and I don’t think Lisa follows her anymore. Lisa has started trying to flog on her page but thankfully created a new page for it. She has now find her niche in educational toys and is doing well. A lot more genuine than Rachel.

Ahousebythewhitethorns is another one, they all have notions about themselves
I know..i do like a house by the Whitethorns though like it all looks so perfect im in awe🤣

Housebythewhitethorns (sorry off topic) but anyone know her story???? Constantly redecorating her house with high end curtains, wallpaper, furniture and paint. She doesn't seem to work and she said yesterday her husband has been home since March so he's not working either. I have to save for ages and ages and ages to even do one room.
The house is AMAZING as if it needs any revamp

Teenytot

VIP Member
I wonder who was behind the camera for the verso leggings though ? Maybe the mothers partner or Aimee, I’d say she’s there ,and yeah , raging she can’t feature in the videos
Yea she’s definitely there, no chance of them sticking to the guidelines at all that’s why Rachel had nothing up yesterday. She’ll be on tomorrow for de chats about her hard the weekend was 🙄

Her sister lives in a mobile home. She's deafmomlife on insta, I thought they were travellers too at the start... Not that there's anything wrong with that, some and I mean some (small few) travellers are fine. I like her sister. I'm not following her that long tho so time will tell
Her sister had to move out with her newborn daughter as the landlord was selling the house and gave her little notice, they decided to move into a mobile to save for mortage! Looks cosy and done up nice

Sugersweet

Yes there really is a Carol - and from what I can see, Carol is also grieving and now people are giving her abuse on her most recent post. The whole thing is disgusting. I don’t even know where to start. If Rachel considered that bullying - naming and shaming her was not the right come back - In my eyes that’s just as bad 🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn't see any name how do you know Carol is also grieving? Did I miss something? It's awful if she is getting abuse now

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
Her sister had to move out with her newborn daughter as the landlord was selling the house and gave her little notice, they decided to move into a mobile to save for mortage! Looks cosy and done up nice
It's really lovely.. I like all her tips. She seems nice and genuine aswell

RaMOANa

Does Rachel even find the grass growing interesting herself??
They are all using their kids for content it shouldn’t be allowed also I don’t mean to side track the thead but nowhere else to post it but cherington yesterday said Halloween was today in their house as they lied to the kids which I have no problem with if they are young enough to get away with it today she packed away her decorations as it’s time for colab for Xmas🙄 heaven forbid their homes get destroyed with face paint and flour etc