Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leggo2

Why would it matter if children at school knew they were going to play therapy? What a way to try and stigmatise grief? I think its good shes talking about it as a lot of people don't realise the various help that is out there
Don't get the big deal about her mammy living with her? One of my friends had a cousin live with her for a year after her husband died because she wasn't able to function by herself and had really bad memory for the 1st year which I believe is common. It used to be really common for when a parent died the other parent would move in with one of their children so what's the difference the other way around

Reactions: 3

Transparency

Chatty Member
Are they all getting €500 a month from BPerfect to prompt the tan etc?
Some would be getting €500 and some a lot more, depending on the size of the audience and what products they are BA for

Off topic but does anyone know where dropping gold is produced? I know BPerfect is China

TeaPleaseMM466

Sorry for turning this into a shampoo ad but is Olaplex worth the money?
I used the treatment and it is great if your hair is damaged. I live in Oz and you can pay more for them to apply it through when getting highlights done and I do notice the difference...

• Heart

Anynews.

VIP Member
I only heard of Eileen recently and oh my god my heart breaks for her every time I see a post about her precious little girl. It’s so sad, I know the little one died in some sort of accident but does anyone know the full story? Soz for the derailment just had to ask.
I googled it. Not being smart it’s easier than discussing it here.

Heidi77

VIP Member
There is a housing crisis. There are a lot of young families having to make do with whatever accommodation they can! They aren’t travellers. Not that it would make a blind bit of difference if they were!
Lots of people move into mobiles on family land to save for a house.

Limklass

Yeah i thought so too, i sent her the website for my 2 sister in laws online clothes shops and she never mentioned them.
I sent one too my for sister in law but nothing! She is definitely expecting freebies in return!

Chippednails

VIP Member
Does anyone really think she gets those questions?
She's doing it all herself.
To get followers to engage.
Quivering lip and off we go #ad
I do think they make them up. Funny how none of them be making a penny today cause their life source is having an outage.

Delboy

Chatty Member
I completely agree . I just couldn’t get my head around this outfit of the day and the ability to go on video to a bunch of strangers and be able to go through every detail ( I know she was upset whilst speaking but it still made me think it was a bit strange, I just couldn’t get my head around it ) ,everything since then , the clothes hauls , the showing of the house ,of course the bperfect tan fiasco, ignoring all those people who reached out to her to offer support , but well about to acknowledge the lads who are gas and have her in stitches 🤨 , showing everyone “her bedroom” ( I wouldn’t be able to say “my bedroom” if something so heartbreaking happened to me ) the having the camera in the children faces , speaking about their therapy ,even telling people the times they go. Look , I know everyone grieves differently, but all of that is just off the wall strange, I could not do any of that , I’d be too heart broken and devastated, I probably wouldn’t even be able to talk to my own family because I’d be too sad , too devastated .
Now prancing around in a ridiculous hat, shirt and thigh high boots ! Go way will you ! Hard time my arse!

Out of everyone I know , family , friends, neighbours , work colleagues , I have never ever in my life came across anyone picking out outfits of the day (and posting them on social media ) to go see a relative who was on their deathbed in hospital, getting treatment and care . You’re right , who in the name of god does that ? It was unbelievably strange .
Someone very cold hearted and selfish😒

Leggo2

I doubt shes buying followers, I had to put my page on private as I was getting so many bots following me.
Also Rachel has said numerous times that her husband dealt with the finances so thats probably why she doesnt no the exact cost. Rachel worked up until Daniel got diagnosed so she has worked for what she's got. Also I have a friend who is very involved in social media and the big salaries for influencers are long gone! The market is way to saturated

Taylor17

VIP Member
Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!
So sorry for your loss anynews ❤

• Heart

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
The online kids outdoor clothes page she shared that her sister started...ffs my local car boot sale has a stall that sells the same!
Which sister ? They would do anything to capitalise on Rachel’s ‘public figure’ status

Those overalls look a knock off of John Deere , Wonder where she’s sourcing that from .

Last edited: