Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Sweet divine Rachel Hinch is at it again 🙄🙄

She is a total rip off of Mrs Hinch with the only addition being her grief.

I know Hinch gets a hard time on here but I like her. She's mad as a badger but at least she has some original content.

Also am I the only one who seals meat before putting it in the slow cooker? Just me?
Yes I was wondering why she didn't seal it.

Reactions: 4

Lucydowl

VIP Member
It does look so staged , it definitely sounds like she tells me what to say and what to do before she points the camera at them , the oldest girl looks uncomfortable most for the time , I don’t think she likes the camera being in her face at all.
Kids always look terrified

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Do you think she just keeps those blinds closed all the time ? That’s creepy or is she Morto that her outside isn’t matching her Perfect interior
Well if anything you'd think she'd be minding the esb bill by opening those blinds.
I'm starting to think she's a bit of an oddball amongst other things!

TinaGP

VIP Member
Not one bit....if you were that sad and upset, you wouldn't be recording yourself and then throwing it online.
When I go to my parents grave, the last thing I want to be doing is being online.

And soon to follow #ad
Yep and the “swipe here” will be on either tonight or tomorrow and jaysus don’t forget her thurtieh birthday whatever you do 🙄🤪😂

Shellac

Just checked that cheerington out , her and Gorry carbon copies , same type posts , who is copying who ? No originality.. Boring braggers . Kids placed in position for IG pics so darn fake .. it’s not reality and it’s so wrong they are portraying a life that’s not real, can you imagine young mum followers not much money etc, trying to live up to their unrealistic IG perfect lifestyles ??
I have followed Cherington House from the start and they are completely different accounts, She is a nurse and from time to time gives good advice to her followers. In my opinion she does not portray the perfect lifestyle and the likes of building the garage/wall/gates/garden etc have been saved for. she is far more upfront and straight compared to most of them on Instagram, but she shows the children far too much but never really staged, her husband rarely features. Really think she seems one of the normal ones.
But yes completely agree about all those mums/followers that are falling for the perfect unrealistic lifestyle.

Last edited:

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
Maybe this had been said before but does anyone follow the page one small step? Sometimes I think Rachel tries to be like Lisa, only Lisa is a lot more relatable and has donated to charity etc
I do, funny enough before Belfast Lisa was on giving out about people trolling Rachel and how awful it was. Since Belfast nothing and I don’t think Lisa follows her anymore. Lisa has started trying to flog on her page but thankfully created a new page for it. She has now find her niche in educational toys and is doing well. A lot more genuine than Rachel.

Yes very disappointed to see Eileen cashing in now too..thought she was one of the genuine ones
Ahousebythewhitethorns is another one, they all have notions about themselves

Teenytot

VIP Member
Anyone know anything about that page Evas Adventures? Looks like she’s saying she lost her daughter to cancer but all the articles I can find about it says it’s actually her niece?? And saying her kid paddy doesn’t live with her, her Mam has full custody? So confused but doesn’t seem to be a thread on her
Tracey explains it all on her page. If u wanted to pop back on for a read or send her a msg she responds to all her msgs. A child doesn’t have to be biologically yours for you to love & care them as your own!!

Last edited:

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Genuinely how does she see all these questions about a rad cover or grass or a swipe up code or this and that.... but doesnt see the genuine messages from countless amounts of people that have reached out to her over the last year .. another claire balding ...
I messaged her and asked about an expensive item she has been gifted a few months ago as I need one myself and wanted to compare prices but no reply checked to see if she had it on her highlights it grid and no sign of it so the company that gifted it to her won’t make a penny from her unless people bought one there and then

Tealistener

Whereabouts in Dublin are her family originally from anyone know
Kilmahuddrick in clondalkin

Some cheap nasty clothing haul is due. might get a clip of their dinner.

Tomorrow balloons and a cake

Such boring boring content.
She said the other she has a haul recorded and she'd post it Sunday because she would be busy because its her 30th, just incase no one knew

TinaGP

VIP Member
Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!
So very sorry for your loss❤ Xxxx

mandms

I hope she starts doing a proper Follow Friday for irish businesses. The way she has been doing them is a joke and really no help, just putting loaaaaads of usernames and no description. It doesn’t entice anyone to check out the page. The way Roz does it is so much better, eg if you want an Irish beauty present go here etc