Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Sure she put up this morning boxing for follow friday and that was it she hasnt put up any business yet and you are it's just usernames that people tap by

Reactions: 4

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
And when you lose a family member esp a parent so young , the family is instantly vulnerable . What if something happens to mammy etc . They are terrified she will die too and they are so eager to make her happy . I wish she would just focus on them and get off Instagram
Exactly everything they knew and trusted is changed. Poor kids 💔💔 it's just so tragic.

Tellmethis

I googled it. Not being smart it’s easier than discussing it here.
The unofficial tattle governors out to tell people what is and isn’t “easier” to discuss here. Not being smart just answer the question or don’t, your opinion is not asked for nor required.

Missycoco

VIP Member
She is a dirty cow . People have already torn carol to shreds so too late. Sending her little army to attack her on her page because she is a coward who wouldn't even confront someone herself . Pathetic
Hinch also does this

She is grasping for content. Thats why . Im sure some crying down the phone is due now after this
is she hoping for more coverage on gods.ie , this is how they all go about it and no doubt this Andrea will send it to them .

TinaGP

VIP Member
Milky coffee anyone? 🙄😂 And people really didn’t need to see all of those private pictures either 🙄

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
No totally disagree she was a blogger before that lady is not cashing in on anything
I did think she was genuine I’m less convinced lately, she’s loving attention from the pippas of the world . She’s also brutal for ignoring messages , not even a like , and I sent her a few genuine ones . I have nothing but sympathy for her however

Ducati32

Ok!! toothbrushes, clothes for the family, makeup tutorial, coffee, I must of looked at someone else!!
Like I said she was long a blogger before her horrific loss. She recieved things like that before I didn't say she wasn't receiving things what I'm saying is that she always recieved things not just since the devastating loss of her little girl

Jennymac

VIP Member
I'd say she is getting at least 1k per ad that's at least, and I have seen an ad at least once a day since sunday of this week

• Wow

Transparency

Chatty Member
Like do her family not be mortified that she's crying down the phone to thousands of people she doesn't know! Go to counselling like the rest of us hun!
Her friends can only donate so much out of their pay to fund her life, she needs sympathy of strangers to rake in more

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
What was the point in this early morning recording of children eating breakfast?
Like what is her thinking here?
Sounds like she had braces in this morning, retainer maybe?

Mishella

Chatty Member
I have to agree about Eileen selling everything & anything I only took a glance at her page but shocked at the snout she’s flogging!!
I never thought she go down that road but everything now is i work with or swipe up etc ect

Teenytot

VIP Member
She’s not helping herself once again, imagine being a small struggling business waiting for her shoutout all day and nothing 🙄