Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Transparency

Chatty Member
She’s vicious , you can tell that naming that woman is her true nature . She’s a mean girl trying to disguise herself as a lady . Try harder Rachel
I’m sorry but sending her followers after that woman is down right nasty
How dare anyone send a negative comment
She is just horrible

Reactions: 12

Wheres reality

VIP Member
So ill leave the swipe up , so ill leave the swipe up , so ill leave the swipe up.
Then there's me like through her stories , tapa , tapa , tapa...

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
As much as I don’t like her and most of her content. . She is still young , and I doubt she will go her whole life without meeting someone else and she shouldn’t be made feel bad for that one , everyone has a right to be with someone else if and when they feel the time is right for them , just my opinion anyway.

• Heart

Delboy

Chatty Member
“Lads I got loadsa messages from yiz about how to grow de grass , yiz were all askin me ...Rachel how’d ya grow de grass .... so I saved it on me highlights now for ye all ”
She's scrapping the barrel now

• Heart

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
She’s such a dry shite how is she not embarrassed At her boring content . Get that trend Jesus just what we all need more cheap clothes from factories who employ kids as young as 9/10. Lovely stuff . Suppose child exploitation isn’t a big deal to her anyway

Curiouscat

Lads I know we’re all supposed to be in lockdown but do we need to look like we have ankle monitors on our boots🤯

• Haha

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
And like her or hate her (I like Hinch) she’s more to her than Gurry. And she loves her little child . Gurry harping on now about de pandemic !! Does she even know what that means, de pandemic was also here when she was drinking cans in Belfast

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Did you here her earlier! “I might be back on later” you’ll defo be back on coz you can’t live your life without sharing it for attention all over Instagram!

Carol speaks the truth! She’s only doing that now cos she'd no proof of the other troll messages she was talking about during the week!
And she can’t screenshot here as she doesn’t want people to see what she’s really like

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
“This made me laugh so much ... A man sent me tha”
Well congratulations Rachel! The only woman in the world where a man sent her message ! Get a grip ! 😂🤣 Does it make a difference that it was a man ? Or am I missing something? 🤨

And who in the name of god wants to know the birth weight of a strangers children ?! Who are these strange people?!

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Is she a chef instagrammer , clothes , makeup , design/ interiors ( her original route ) fake tan , grief councellor , mummy account ... which dafuq is she cause she seems to be swinging in and out or everyone at every chance she gets .

Reactions: 11

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Quite obvious she's not gaining much on her swipe ups, so the sympathy needs to be gained.
Que, sad music, lots of pictures, 'not feelin' de greahest at de moment' statements...
#ad.

Delboy

Chatty Member
Guys I think Rachel really needs to eat a burger 😳😳 I don't even look at the clothes she wears anymore as I'm in such shock looking at the Skelton frame!!
Shes Read your comment here and has shown us her bedside locker full of sweets and chocolate😂😂😂

• Haha

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Yeah but being put in her position, I'd definitely take the easy money route from insta if I wasn't working and had a mortgage and 3 kids to feed and clothe. I know the ads aren't everyone's cup of tea, I myself, tap past them but I can see how and why she's doing what she's doing and honestly, I can't blame her. Are any of you really saying you'd reject a lovely freebie or money to promote something you like or use? 🤔
Do you really think any of this is easy money and anyone would do it?.

She literally pimped out her grief to get followers.
Signed with an agency before her husband died.

She doesn't promote things she likes or uses. She bought clothes in none of these places or even used the products that she now flogs.