Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delboy

Chatty Member
She’s clever Rachel, posting the littlewoods Halloween pjs last night surely you’d be wearing them tonight🤷‍♀️Knew she had other plans
Not great advertising for Halloween pj's the day before Halloween, who be wanting to order them now? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wheres reality

VIP Member
What’s with the tray on the bed? She always has it there but I just don’t get it. Or the karate chopped cushions...but the tray puzzles me!
The karate chop cushions are mrs Hinch. Every day she does them . But sure they're probably rachels original innovative idea 💡 😏

• Haha

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
See the spotlight bull is back for ALL those randomly asking her for a discount code. They are 10 a penny Rachel , all the great public figures have them 🙄

TinaGP

VIP Member
Wasn’t she the same with the picture of her and Daniel in the woods?? ‘Oh I won’t tell yiz wha he said in my ear!! And then a 🍆!! 🙄🙄
Yep! I don’t see any reason to say something like that ! What on earth has that got to do with anything?! Also, imagine saying stuff like that when your family and in-laws are watching?! 🙈 It’s not very classy or respectful.

storminagcup

Chatty Member
I'm so disappointed in Rachel. She's turned into an instawhore. I'm sure Daniel is turning in his grave and his family are mortified. Poor kids

RaMOANa

And the condescending ‘this is my job you don’t need to bring out your decorations I’m just showing you what to buy”
Why do they all think we need to be told what to buy we couldn't possibly use the same ones we have in the attic and buy an extra few bits if we see sometime like. Unfollowing all that mention Christmas this week at least until the pumpkin is in the compost bin 🤣 4 gone today so far! Local businesses promoting their own products will get a pass... Christmas starts with the Toy Show not Halloween!!

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
The spotlight ads have surely run their course ! Would she not be embarrassed at this stage of still trying to flog it !

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Do we need the weekly updates from play therapy and reminder that there’s no signal out there? Just get on with your day. Not everything has to be discussed. It makes me uneasy that she’s even discussing anything about the children’s grief

Quackers

VIP Member
I was coming home from work today as the news came on about a paedophile getting a two year sentence. The news piece was despicable but all I could think of was the way Rachel gas showed so much of her lovely little girls lives. Even down to underwear and being in the bath.

Teenytot

VIP Member
I do wonder what Rachel would be like if we had no Covid. She Settled down very young and with her new found fame I wonder would she be at every event possible? And out for brunch with the other Huns?

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I'd say he no more set up that instagram account than I did for her . Showing Ootd when he going for treatment. Some chancer

• Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Totally inappropriate stories tonight on her insta . The children , the naming that woman . None of that is ok , it’s downright wrong . Nobody wants to see that !
She is grasping for content. Thats why . Im sure some crying down the phone is due now after this

TinaGP

VIP Member
Im in two minds about her. I have unfollowed a long time ago. I cannot pinpoint her grief and the way she is dealing with it, it doesn't sit well with me the dressing up in bin bags weeks after he died. Was it shock? And it hadn't kicked in fully. All the hauls and ads weeks after losing her soulmate. Again was it shock and will the grieving come in time. (No not the coming on and sobbing holding the chain) real grief.
I know everyone heals different but I cant imagine doing that if I lost anyone that close to me. Her going about her life living through freebies and sponsored paids post.There is going about your life and then there is her strange behavior online.
I hope I havent offended anyone who is grieving. she just puzzles me.
Exactly ! A tiny bit of me thinks “Well is it shock that’s making her behave this strange way ? Or is she really a money grabbing fame hungry person” I just can’t get my head around her behaviour at all, the crying into the phone to strangers , the dressing up in a bin bag , the ads , the howling laughing at ridiculous stuff . I too can’t imagine myself doing any of that or being able to do any of that. Is it the trying to keep her mind off of it , trying to keep busy because if she didn’t she’d fall apart? I don’t know . I don’t like the way she carries on , but yes, a tiny bit of me does wonder why she does it . Maybe I’m actually a bit of softie underneath all my messing , and a bit is willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. I don’t agree with the showing her children on social media and telling people private details about them, like their therapy they go, etc. So, yeah, a tiny bit of me thinks maybe it’s shock , but a lot more of me thinks , she’s just a cunning fame hungry person , she did put “public figure” on her Instagram, like she’s grand notions about herself