Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quackers

VIP Member
I cannot believe she named a poster. How absolutely low is she.

ageeed it’s odd how she filters out thetroll messages as she calls them and ignores all the other ones.
She’s a piece of work alright. Chain will be swinging now for next few whinging posts.

Reactions: 11

TinaGP

VIP Member
She’d signed with AR before he even died😏she knew exactly what she was doing for a girl who hadn’t a clue about insta😏 she made sure she found the time to build her following with all that was going on
Agree , She 100%knew what she was doing ! Who posts outfit of the day when their husband is going to hospital for treatment ?! Ah shur, yeah, the poor woman didn’t have what she was doing 🙄

• Wow

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
That amount of free stuff is sinful.
I like Pamela Sco 🙄 but not going to be bothered now this season as they seem to love their influencers rather than giving a disount online.

Missycoco

VIP Member
The tickling is so disturbing ! And so bloody inappropriate to publicly show her daughters skin like that ! So sad . I know a similar case where social services were called in for excessive tickling , she’s repulsive .
Very surprised Sicial services warn these IG huns about over exposure of their children. Do they all not have grief Councilling including herself , would they not point out that it’s nit good posting every moment, that something’s are best kept private. So wrong everyone knowing the children receive Councilling , what about other children in their school . A child would find it very uncomfortable it another child mentioned or mocked it. These silly IG huns have no idea what the are doing, how much damage it could cause. Surely that Andrea Roche must know this is wrong, should she not advise , she wants to watch these children don’t sue her in years to come, especially if it’s on her advise that the likes of this mother acts

Did you here her earlier! “I might be back on later” you’ll defo be back on coz you can’t live your life without sharing it for attention all over Instagram!

Carol speaks the truth! She’s only doing that now cos she'd no proof of the other troll messages she was talking about during the week!
Now why did she not share the other alleged messages, but strange she deleted both but let this one, yet the others were horrendous. very strange.

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Or just go be one of the sheep that ask her to see those calorie empty lunches . No
Wonder she has to go straight to McDonald’s

All of them worked in argos , Daniel , Aimee and her husband . Daniel May have had a great job but be wasnt at that for long . The fundraising money was coming in when he was sick not just when he died so house was heavily paid for by that

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Oh she needed a little influx of cash so she lies and says people messaging her for her discount code !! Such a liar I wouldn’t believe a word out of her mouth even if I could understand what she’s saying

• Haha

Teenytot

VIP Member
Oh here we are now “Lads yer messages yiz are gas , yiz had me stitches” “I’m gonna geh inho bed now an read some more of yer messages ” 🙄 I still think “It’s gas” (NOT!) that you see all these mysterious messages that are “gas” and that “Have you in stitches” When you didn’t bother reading any of those messages from all of those people sharing their stories and offering you support and that for sure doesn’t “have me in stitches” Rachel ! You’re gas altogether .... with your lies and fake shit
Getting into bed to read this thread more like 😂😂 she’s got to see what child she needs to expose that little bit more this week.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Carol got serious abuse . Rachel at home head bet into this thread and slugging away on the milky coffee and exposing her kids online . All in a days work eh

Heidi77

VIP Member
I’m so sorry for your loss I can’t imagine your grief xxx I think she tried to be open about grief which seemed to really help her in the beginning but she signed with an agency straight after Daniels death that contract won’t pay her to sit around crying she’s advertising now daily and earning good money, I don’t agree with her talking about the girls therapy that’s their business Leah is getting older and I’m sure wants some privacy. I think Rachel is boring I can’t see her having staying power I’d say she’s make as much as she can and will slink off
Do you think she’s earning good money out of it? I’ve no clue what these influenzas make. Leaving the typo in 😂😂😂

Snuffles87

Did she delete stories? Is there really a Carol? I'm not convinced she doesn't send these to herself to be honest. I also hate the way she calls her daughters wagons. I just wouldn't call my daughters wagons 🤷‍♀️
Yes there really is a Carol - and from what I can see, Carol is also grieving and now people are giving her abuse on her most recent post. The whole thing is disgusting. I don’t even know where to start. If Rachel considered that bullying - naming and shaming her was not the right come back - In my eyes that’s just as bad 🤷🏼‍♀️

Missorganic

Are

are you not the same one who was giving out about her a few weeks ago. I don’t follow her I did months ago and then I stopped as I’ve explained before because I knew she was exploiting that mans death and their children and I was right. Her 15 mins are coming to an end because all she is now is an #ad. Everyone knows now she’s not really helping anyone and funnily she hasn’t came on in ages with the crying and the finding it hard to breath stories which we all knew were fake. Compassion did she show any to the people who have lost loved ones from covid no she didn’t. She is just a money maker like all them bloggers

Dont agree what she did at all and not just her but i also dont agree with people sayin shes not genuine, her grief isnt genuine like come on, she was with him since her teens as if its all crocodile tears, people cope differently and now shes gettin freebies people hate her, isnt this how it works for most of them. I dont think its right for anyone to judge her on that. Ive lost people in my life and just because someone may see me laugh and joke doesnt mean ive suddenly stopped caring. I dont care for her ads or what not, im talking about showing q bit of compassion to someone who has lost their husband. Simple as that. Yes she was wrong to go to belfast no doubt about it but im talking about people saying shes a fake.

Teenytot

VIP Member
Agree , She 100%knew what she was doing ! Who posts outfit of the day when their husband is going to hospital for treatment ?! Ah shur, yeah, the poor woman didn’t have what she was doing 🙄
I wouldn’t have cared about anything other than my husband & kids. Nothing and no one else would matter. At the end of the day the house is bricks & mortar & clothes well there just clothes🙄

• Heart

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Say it killed her not to post kids in the bath again , hero baths her kids 👏 . Jeez she gets those kids ready for bed ASAP doesn’t she . Six o clock bedtime there , out of her hair nice and early .

Teenytot

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she worked in Harry corry’s for 6 months. I’d say all the people who donated were delighted to see all the Penney’s hauls just like all the health workers & high risk families would have being delighted to see her having fun in Belfast NOT.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Just had a look at her page there , she was so surprised she got a delivery from her clutter box while she had her hand covering her address are people stupid, how did they get the delivery to her they obviously text and asked for her address to send her stuff. So it's no surprise she got that delivery

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I dont want to side track but if there is any small business people of know of here im trying to keep Christmas shopping more local . Not ones Rachel promotes