Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know who he is?!!!Feel sorry for Daniels family
Why, is fairness the girl is allowed to move on, she was so young when he passed away she was never going to stay single forever she deserves to be happy.. Not a fan of hers at all but this is certainly not a thing for her to be slated for

• Heart
Reactions: 163
Must be awful for Daniel’s family. In a way her life has really taken off since he passed. Not sure how I feel about it.

Reactions: 15
Why, is fairness the girl is allowed to move on, she was so young when he passed away she was never going to stay single forever she deserves to be happy.. Not a fan of hers at all but this is certainly not a thing for her to be slated for
It doesn’t mean that Daniel’s family can’t be sad about it tho

Reactions: 17
Where did I slate her?Or say she cant move on?

Just think it will be sad for Daniels family,of course I know life & people move on!

Reactions: 10
Anyone know who he is?!!!Feel sorry for Daniels family
It must be hard for them to watch. I'd say the way she presents herself with her fanny hanging out isn't fun for them either, using their son's death to launch her profile and then turning it into what it is. Hasn't she always said on her stories that she wasn't interested in meeting someone else? I imagine it'll all become part of her content now.

Reactions: 21
Rachel herself has said multiple times she couldn’t ever see herself with anyone other than Daniel while a lot on this thread could see that she would move on. Rachel created the narrative of the grieving young widow, no one else.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Rachel herself has said multiple times she couldn’t ever see herself with anyone other than Daniel while a lot on this thread could see that she would move on. Rachel created the narrative of the grieving young widow, no one else.
100% this. What is she without the grieving and the long, teary laments about Daniel? I don't know how she'll navigate her content now.

Reactions: 21
Must be awful for Daniel’s family. In a way her life has really taken off since he passed. Not sure how I feel about it.
Not a dig at you but he's over 4 years gone and she's a young woman (I can't stand her tbh) she does deserve to find happiness the girls will be moved out in a few years she's entitled to move on it doesn't mean Daniel is forgotten,my own mother was widowed young I'd never expect her to stay single for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She gives me the serious shits and is an absolute gobshite of the highest order but I wish her well. Hope she's happy and I hope he respects Daniels memory. No one could every replace him and she might love this guy to pieces but no one wishes he is Daniel more than she would .

Gosh...who even am I being nice about her, wtf

Reactions: 39